I am looking for a very inexpensive IEM ~$60 for use during running, biking, rollerskiing, and nordic skiing. I will also use it as a commuting and on the go use. Comfort is very important as well as an earphone which will not easily fall out and of course sound quality. I listen to a very wide variety of music that includes just about everything.
- brandCreativetagged by System, 10/4/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 10/4/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/4/11
- productPhilips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acousticstagged by System, 10/4/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 10/4/11
- productSony MDR-310LP Core Series Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 10/4/11
- productSony MDR-EX510LP In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/4/11
Related Forum Threads
- Signature for performer use (IEM) Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me find a sub £50 IEM from Amazon.co.uk Last post on 10/9/11 at 1:28pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fischer Eterna Alternatives (price & soundwise) Last post on 9/19/11 at 7:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM buying advice please Last post on 9/7/11 at 7:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. when you...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Cheap IEM for sports and on the go use
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The Shure se215 are pretty ideal for sport use. Very good for mtb/snowboarding they fit flush inside of the ear, so still can wear a helmet or tuke. Also very little wind noise and the way they fit is very secure. Can get them on sale for $80ish
Edited by nw130d - 9/30/11 at 11:34pm
The se215s sound great but are a little out of my price range and i can only find them for $100. I would consider them if they are alot better than anything else around the price range if i could find them on sale. are there other less expensive IEMs that are equally comfortable while sounding almost as good.
Here are a list of IEM and what people think of them. For around $60 you are not going to get anything that is "high-fi" but there is many good fun sounding IEMs with pretty good level of detail.
there are few other IEM lists on head-fi
- Cheap IEM for sports and on the go use
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 12 seconds ago
- › Alo Audio Continental V2 54 seconds ago
- › Best headphones for classical music 2 minutes ago
- › CUSTOMART US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - Including Harmony 8 Pro 5 minutes ago
- › questions about if i should upgrade or not 5 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › iDAC2 launching with a bang! Competition with MEGA goodies. Gotta... 5 minutes ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 5 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 6 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 7 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)