I am looking for a very inexpensive IEM ~$60 for use during running, biking, rollerskiing, and nordic skiing. I will also use it as a commuting and on the go use. Comfort is very important as well as an earphone which will not easily fall out and of course sound quality. I listen to a very wide variety of music that includes just about everything.
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - No affiliate links permitted! Last post on Today at 12:38 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Signature for performer use (IEM) Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me find a sub £50 IEM from Amazon.co.uk Last post on 10/9/11 at 1:28pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fischer Eterna Alternatives (price & soundwise) Last post on 9/19/11 at 7:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM buying advice please Last post on 9/7/11 at 7:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)
Edited on 5/13/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationEdited on 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesEdited on 3/22/12
Related Head Gear
- Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced...No review yet.
I used this amp mainly with a pair of HD 650 and it does what it is supposed to do: it has way more power than I need, it's quiet and it makes everything sound in its place. I have never heard...
I bought these headphones just for the fun of it, to see how they sound with all that apparently amazing bass. Well, for $50, they're ok sounding for extra bass headphones. They do have a...
Bought it some time ago, based on user reviews. Straight out of the box it seemed huge, especially compared to my old Cowon D2. Also, sound was awful. Granted, I don't have large hi-fi cans, only...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the ATH-CKN70. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The...
Introduction I’m a basshead. I say that loudly and proudly, even though some folks believe basshead and audiophile are mutually exclusive. Obviously, I’m not in that camp. But sometimes, I...
Cheap IEM for sports and on the go usepost #1 of 69/30/11 at 11:12pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 69/30/11 at 11:29pm
The Shure se215 are pretty ideal for sport use. Very good for mtb/snowboarding they fit flush inside of the ear, so still can wear a helmet or tuke. Also very little wind noise and the way they fit is very secure. Can get them on sale for $80ish
Edited by nw130d - 9/30/11 at 11:34pmpost #3 of 610/1/11 at 10:35amThread Starter
The se215s sound great but are a little out of my price range and i can only find them for $100. I would consider them if they are alot better than anything else around the price range if i could find them on sale. are there other less expensive IEMs that are equally comfortable while sounding almost as good.post #4 of 610/1/11 at 12:16pm
Here are a list of IEM and what people think of them. For around $60 you are not going to get anything that is "high-fi" but there is many good fun sounding IEMs with pretty good level of detail.
there are few other IEM lists on head-fipost #5 of 610/1/11 at 12:57pmThread StarterReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cheap IEM for sports and on the go use
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Audio Technica updates their open headphones "AD" Series: AD2000x,... 2 minutes ago
- › Cannot Insert an Image 2 minutes ago
- › HELP ME DECIDE PLEASE! 2 minutes ago
- › IC: Melbourne Meet 15 or 16/6/13 3 minutes ago
- › Auditioned HD650 and LCD-2 4 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 4 minutes ago
- › Stax SR-Sigma Pro completly original!!! 5 minutes ago
- › New high-end headphone amps: Vorzuge VorzAMPpure and VorzAMPduo... 5 minutes ago
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!)... 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Valhalla by Rem0o
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by derbigpr
- › Colorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4 by yxmees
- › audio-technica Premium Compact Inner Ear Headphones ATH-CKN70 Black... by a_recording
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by TheGame21x
- › Monoprice 8320 IEM by Taharqa
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe