I am looking for the best custom or universal IEM.
Hi, I currently own the monster turbine pro copper.
I listen to a lot of rock and hip pop music. Personally, I think Monster products just have a lot of bass, including the copper. I alway use treble booster as my EQ. AND I'm still not satisfied with the treble. I guess I prefer harsh treble. The treble for copper is alot better than the original and gold, but it is still no where near the Sony MDR-EX1000. I love the treble on high end Sonys. But the bass is a bit weak. Bose quiet and comfort 15 sound very nice and detailed. The placement of the instruments is excellent. I guess these descriptions gives you can idea what I'm expecting.
My standards are as follows:
1. Best bass in on the market. Strong, controlled punchy, but should not have more bass than copper. but a little more than Sonys for example EX1000
2. Very Clear mid and highs so the bass doesn't cover everything up. Slight harsh treble like Sonys preferably.
3. Excellent good sound stage.
4. Noise cancelling should be decent. But most high end earphone are ok with that part.
6. Price - lets just not worry about that right now! :)
I have nailed down to a few but I really can't choose which one is the best for me. From the descriptions above, should I get a neutral or a warmer IEM?
1. Rooth LS8
4. UM Miracle
Did I miss out on any good IEMs?
Any recommendations will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Edited by Mini0510 - 10/3/11 at 9:17pm