or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Basshead Club - Page 623  

post #9331 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Lotus View Post
 

 

I'm reluctant to try this, due to how comfortable the standard pads are.

 

How do these compare?

The standard velours, and DT990 pleathers are comfortable, but they do not hold a candle to the Alphas! IMO worth every penny!

post #9332 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsiCore View Post
 

I must say I really like the DT770/80 Ohm, but I'm sending them back to try out HD8 DJ and maybe Shure 1540. If I won't like any of them, I'll probably end up with the Beyers. And then... who knows... the Alpha Pads seem to be very interesting.

 

if you end up getting the 1540s id be very interested to hear your impressions. ive been eyeing those for a while. i hope to find them for a good 2nd hand price in 6 months or so. though im still not entirely over my craving for the d5000...

Quote:
Originally Posted by esmBOS View Post
 

The standard velours, and DT990 pleathers are comfortable, but they do not hold a candle to the Alphas! IMO worth every penny!

im glad to hear that, cause i just ordered a pair for my d2ks =]

post #9333 of 11259

Hey everyone, new guy here, been creeping the site for a while finally signed up, not to just jump in the middle and interrupt, but can anyone throw some recommendations my way for over ears? Price range of $100-$150, and I listen predominantly to Hip Hop and Metal. Prefer strong bass but not if its going to sacrifice clarity in other areas. Thanks in advanced for any ideas given. ((d[0_0]b))

post #9334 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by RapGamesAtlas View Post

Hey everyone, new guy here, been creeping the site for a while finally signed up, not to just jump in the middle and interrupt, but can anyone throw some recommendations my way for over ears? Price range of $100-$150, and I listen predominantly to Hip Hop and Metal. Prefer strong bass but not if its going to sacrifice clarity in other areas. Thanks in advanced for any ideas given. ((d[0_0]b))

For that budget you're in M - Audio Q40 territory. Great bass as well as balanced sound.
post #9335 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonian View Post


For that budget you're in M - Audio Q40 territory. Great bass as well as balanced sound.

Thank you for the quick reply, I'll definitely look into those.

post #9336 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonian View Post


For that budget you're in M - Audio Q40 territory. Great bass as well as balanced sound.

Also are there any good starter portable amps for around $50? I found the Q 40 for $98 so that leavea room for an amp around that price range, assuming there are any worth my time at that price.

post #9337 of 11259
Fiio e11
post #9338 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by RapGamesAtlas View Post

Also are there any good starter portable amps for around $50? I found the Q 40 for $98 so that leavea room for an amp around that price range, assuming there are any worth my time at that price.

FiiO E-11 is a good little amp for that price range. Ran it for over a year and enjoyed it.
post #9339 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonian View Post


FiiO E-11 is a good little amp for that price range. Ran it for over a year and enjoyed it.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by quisxx View Post

Fiio e11

Thank you 'gents (or ladies if applicable lol) by the way if either of you happen to be into Hip Hop, and obviously you're fond of bass given your presence in this thread/forum, I would definitely recommend giving the song "For Real" by Rittz a listen, the first time I heard that song in a car with a sound system I jumped when the bass hit lol, definitely my favorite bass heavy track of late.

post #9340 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonian View Post

FiiO E-11 is a good little amp for that price range. Ran it for over a year and enjoyed it.
My poor e11 sounds like crap now. The cable is breaking and it sounds wierd, good run for the money though
post #9341 of 11259

 

JBL "BassLine"

 

http://jbl.harman-japan.co.jp/product.php?id=bassline

 

 

Lotta stuff coming in the next few weeks.

post #9342 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by RapGamesAtlas View Post
 

 

Thank you 'gents (or ladies if applicable lol) by the way if either of you happen to be into Hip Hop, and obviously you're fond of bass given your presence in this thread/forum, I would definitely recommend giving the song "For Real" by Rittz a listen, the first time I heard that song in a car with a sound system I jumped when the bass hit lol, definitely my favorite bass heavy track of late.

Another Strange listener in the house? It goes up?

post #9343 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by AudioScream View Post
 

Another Strange listener in the house? It goes up?

Haha HELL YES! It all goes up!.....Elbow Macaroni!

post #9344 of 11259

Word. Good to have you man. Sorry about your wallet.

post #9345 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by AudioScream View Post
 

Word. Good to have you man. Sorry about your wallet.

lol you're the second person to say "sorry about your wallet", is that like a slogan here or something? lol

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
This thread is locked