- 1,763 Posts. Joined 3/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 3/4/14 at 8:16pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Vs Sony XB 1000 Or Suggestions For Subsonic bass-head cans? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones: Best Overall Headphones ~$150. True or False? Last post on 8/18/13 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) Last post on 8/21/13 at 8:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
i had these headphones from last 8 months and i am enjoying it a lot for listening classical, jazz.these headphones offer proper imaging to the vocals of the artist and music it fairly do justice...
These headphones are a great pair for home use, and use for movies, videos and ect. They deliver great sound quality, but I wouldn't consider it hi-Fi though. I listen to mostly Metal and Rock...
I was overall unimpressed with the Focal Spirit One cans. I'm hardly a connoisseur of headphones, but I was let down a bit by the sound and the manufacturer's advertising. I compared these to...
I have the real version 2.0, not 2.1 (with the clip). Build/Design: I didn't like the provided tips, used the small Sennheiser tips: http://www.ebay.com/itm/110976313070 - much...
I purchased the Audio Technica ESW9a. These have African Paduak shells rather than the cherry of the Japanese release. The ESW9a is made in Japan. Physical: First, these are most...
The Basshead Club - Page 593post #8881 of 100462/1/14 at 4:02amGuys I just bought some HD600s on impulse. Am I kicked out of the club?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8882 of 100462/1/14 at 4:15amQuote:
EQ buddy, EQ.
Also, I love your girlfriend and I don't even know her. Mine doesn't let me just buy new headphones, I'm saving money from detachable mods and custom cables I do for people here to save for my next pair. Haha She doesn't know of any money that doesn't leave PayPal. Mwuahahahahahahaaaapost #8883 of 100462/1/14 at 4:16amQuote:Originally Posted by White Lotus
Guys I just bought some HD600s on impulse. Am I kicked out of the club?
Its ok, all the girly members will welcome you in the Treble-head club.
JK. Good to have a mix, depending on what mood your in.
Edited by Swolern - 2/1/14 at 4:17ampost #8884 of 100462/1/14 at 4:32amQuote:
really? damn, i always really wanted a pair. i keep coming back to them...if amazon/B&H/etc shipped them to australia, i would have bought a pair already, probably 10 to 20 times!!!
oh well, i guess i don't really need them (M100 is my main portable, and D2000 my main home can, and i don't think Q40 would take either place)...i just feel like i need them in my life!
Edited by caprimulgus - 2/1/14 at 4:37ampost #8885 of 100462/1/14 at 4:41amQuote:Originally Posted by cCasper TFG
EQ buddy, EQ.
Also, I love your girlfriend and I don't even know her. Mine doesn't let me just buy new headphones, I'm saving money from detachable mods and custom cables I do for people here to save for my next pair. Haha She doesn't know of any money that doesn't leave PayPal. Mwuahahahahahahaaaa
Eq is a good idea I'll let you know when they come in.
Also, she doesn't know yet. I bought them on the FS/FT forums just then. I'm actually on a gig at the moment and I'm pretty hammered, so it's going to be one of those "wtf I bought headphones last night" mornings. She will be ok with it though. Hopefully. Maybe. Hmmpost #8886 of 100462/1/14 at 4:42ampost #8887 of 100462/1/14 at 4:48amQuote:
I've said that to people before, like, it isn't a big deal to spend a ton of money on headphones, if you want out of the hobby it's fairly easy to sell them off here without losing too much.post #8888 of 100462/1/14 at 4:51amWithin reason, a lot of gear holds value. If we were all into say, mountain biking, it might be a different story. I've had three pairs of headphones actually increase in value whilst in my possession. Crazy man. Like wine almost.post #8889 of 100462/1/14 at 5:21amQuote:
Whiskey is also like this.
Now that I think of it, vintage tubes are also like this.
I think I'm on the verge of buying a set of q40's. Just 'cuz.post #8890 of 100462/1/14 at 5:31amQuote:
Wow, that's very interesting - could you please elaborate a bit more? The Q40 are more than 3x cheaper where I live.post #8891 of 100462/1/14 at 6:19amQuote:
M100 = \/
Q40 = \_
Don't know about ES10 sound signature.
ES10>M100>Q40post #8892 of 100462/1/14 at 8:22amQuote:
Haha dont worry, the hd600's are pretty cool. Nice to sit back and have all that detail and soundstage once in a while. Never heard treble like it before honestly. Sick with melodic dubstep and orchestral anything.post #8893 of 100462/1/14 at 11:23am
Has anyone tried the ATH-A500X? Is that considered basshead headphone? When I was asking around someone kept suggesting that one even though his comments pretty much were telling me "i havent tried it but it must be good so YOU try it" lolpost #8894 of 100462/1/14 at 1:08pm
- The Basshead Club
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › What book are you reading right now? 4 seconds ago
- › Toxic Cables - The Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › DITA - The Answer (Truth Edition). 2 minutes ago
- › Low Impedance vs. High Impedance? Huge Difference? 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 2 minutes ago
- › Search for excellent noise isolation, passive or active 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Analog Squared Paper Discussion and Appreciation Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid Impressions and Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser PMX60 Headphones by sagar khichi
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by Cobaltius
- › Focal Spirit One Headphones by guidfail
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by BenF
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9 Sovereign Wood Headphones by bjmr
- › Sony X Headphones MDR-X10 by DigitalGrounder
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by chrismini
- › Stax SR-202 by JustinBieber
- › AKG K 518 LE Limited Edition Folding Headphones - Red by kalpman
- › Sennheiser CX 685 SPORTS In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black by wrathzombie
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude