Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 3/4/14 at 8:16pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Vs Sony XB 1000 Or Suggestions For Subsonic bass-head cans? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones: Best Overall Headphones ~$150. True or False? Last post on 8/18/13 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) Last post on 8/21/13 at 8:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
These in ears are as cheap as it gets and you get what you pay for. Though when compared to similarly priced in ears a few things stand out. Build quality and looks are good. It comes with...
Considering the poor review level here I felt I had to post a review: I spent some time checking reviews of these AKG K451 headphones, and found conflicting comments. What I can do is confirm...
Summary: These headphones give an accurate picture of what the producers had in mind when they mixed their music because they have a well-balanced, present, but not over-powering bass. Songs...
My current set. My favorite and my private oasis. These beauties will cut out most if not all ambient noise like while driving in a car and household noise when the music is flowing. I became a fan...
I was asked to listen to the Musical Fidelity MF100 and received them about 4 weeks ago. I get quite a lot of headphones through my door, I only review the ones I like and I like these a lot. I...
The Basshead Club - Page 539
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8072 of 993711/10/13 at 9:45ampost #8073 of 993711/10/13 at 9:50ampost #8074 of 993711/10/13 at 11:21amQuote:
What Woo Boost is a GREAT song? If you think it's lacking bass you might want to well get ur ears checked :3 the HE 400 gave it a fantastic Kick! And yes there is a nice ton o Sub Bass there :Dpost #8075 of 993711/10/13 at 1:03pmpost #8076 of 993711/10/13 at 1:04pmQuote:
It helps to have the Album in front of you when listening to it... Rusko's face well looks like what the song sounds like xDpost #8077 of 993711/10/13 at 2:43pmIt has bass.... Im just saying that my friends all view the actual treble as bass.
A much better example is bass cannon by excision, thats actually the song i was thinking about but i couldnt remember the name. IT DOES HAVE BASS, but my friends all view the wierd treble as bass. Cool effects, ect.post #8078 of 993711/10/13 at 2:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by sloomingbla
It has bass.... Im just saying that my friends all view the actual treble as bass.
A much better example is bass cannon by excision, thats actually the song i was thinking about but i couldnt remember the name. IT DOES HAVE BASS, but my friends all view the wierd treble as bass. Cool effects, ect.
... ok yea that is Bizzarepost #8079 of 993711/10/13 at 2:55pmOh yeah and there is a better mixed version named existence vip... But anyways i actually had a friend show me that telling me the bass was insane.
Listen to unstable by krizz kalico. That is one hell of a head pounding.post #8080 of 993711/10/13 at 2:58pmpost #8081 of 993711/10/13 at 2:58pmQuote:
How do the pads change the Q40 sonically?post #8082 of 993711/10/13 at 3:03pmpost #8083 of 993711/10/13 at 3:18pmQuote:
Krizz Kalico... this is very dope! I am enjoying it!
There is also this!
Man... I do belive Keith has kept things very Dope over the years! It's a shame pretty much all of Del's new albums suck :/ OH well more room for Kool Keith ;3post #8084 of 993711/10/13 at 5:34pmpost #8085 of 993711/11/13 at 5:56am
Anyone listened to a Bravo V3 amp? The three EQ sliders look interesting.. I wonder what kind of bass boost it can provide? Especially that it looks like a fader (instead of the usual "bass boost switch").
- The Basshead Club
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › [TOUR] T-PEOS H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid - Australian Tour Thread -... 8 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 26 seconds ago
- › KEF M500/M200 Appreciation Thread 46 seconds ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 55 seconds ago
- › Shortening the sony mdr-v6 cable? 1 minute ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 1 minute ago
- › WESTONE Um pro50 vs W40 3 minutes ago
- › The inside of ACS T1 (old vision) shocked me when I opened it..And... 3 minutes ago
- › Q701 appreciation thread 5 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 5 minutes ago
- › Cowon EM1 In-Earphone by vaibhavp
- › AKG K451 High-Performance Foldable Mini Headset (Black) by subwoofer
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by aeromaniac
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by echo1284
- › Musical Fidelity MF-100 High Quality On-Ear Headphones by astroid
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by agistrilink
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude