Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Vs Sony XB 1000 Or Suggestions For Subsonic bass-head cans? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones: Best Overall Headphones ~$150. True or False? Last post on 8/18/13 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) Last post on 8/21/13 at 8:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
I think some of the reviews above have missed the real point of the i-20 for audiophiles, it provides an excellent spdif output from an iPod. Used with an external DAC the sound is excellent and...
Thanks to slwiser, Spidermeng and Woody469 for some of the pictures used in this video.
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
The Basshead Club - Page 539
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8072 of 1120411/10/13 at 9:45ampost #8073 of 1120411/10/13 at 9:50ampost #8074 of 1120411/10/13 at 11:21amQuote:
What Woo Boost is a GREAT song? If you think it's lacking bass you might want to well get ur ears checked :3 the HE 400 gave it a fantastic Kick! And yes there is a nice ton o Sub Bass there :Dpost #8075 of 1120411/10/13 at 1:03pmpost #8076 of 1120411/10/13 at 1:04pmQuote:
It helps to have the Album in front of you when listening to it... Rusko's face well looks like what the song sounds like xDpost #8077 of 1120411/10/13 at 2:43pmIt has bass.... Im just saying that my friends all view the actual treble as bass.
A much better example is bass cannon by excision, thats actually the song i was thinking about but i couldnt remember the name. IT DOES HAVE BASS, but my friends all view the wierd treble as bass. Cool effects, ect.post #8078 of 1120411/10/13 at 2:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by sloomingbla
It has bass.... Im just saying that my friends all view the actual treble as bass.
A much better example is bass cannon by excision, thats actually the song i was thinking about but i couldnt remember the name. IT DOES HAVE BASS, but my friends all view the wierd treble as bass. Cool effects, ect.
... ok yea that is Bizzarepost #8079 of 1120411/10/13 at 2:55pmOh yeah and there is a better mixed version named existence vip... But anyways i actually had a friend show me that telling me the bass was insane.
Listen to unstable by krizz kalico. That is one hell of a head pounding.post #8080 of 1120411/10/13 at 2:58pmpost #8081 of 1120411/10/13 at 2:58pmQuote:
How do the pads change the Q40 sonically?post #8082 of 1120411/10/13 at 3:03pmpost #8083 of 1120411/10/13 at 3:18pmQuote:
Krizz Kalico... this is very dope! I am enjoying it!
There is also this!
Man... I do belive Keith has kept things very Dope over the years! It's a shame pretty much all of Del's new albums suck :/ OH well more room for Kool Keith ;3post #8084 of 1120411/10/13 at 5:34pmpost #8085 of 1120411/11/13 at 5:56am
Anyone listened to a Bravo V3 amp? The three EQ sliders look interesting.. I wonder what kind of bass boost it can provide? Especially that it looks like a fader (instead of the usual "bass boost switch").
- The Basshead Club
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF... 18 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › X3 Library Hack! Super fast library update, proper tag (ID3 v2) &... 1 minute ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 6 minutes ago
- › The NEW Headphone Lounge Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 7 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd Digital Interface 8 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob