I love my xb700's nicely eq'ed through my vintage marantz receiver. If the xb1000 goes down, I'm gettin it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Vs Sony XB 1000 Or Suggestions For Subsonic bass-head cans? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones: Best Overall Headphones ~$150. True or False? Last post on 8/18/13 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) Last post on 8/21/13 at 8:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Between those 3 headphones which one is the best Last post on 2/27/13 at 5:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: Yesterday
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
The short and simple of it is this is the best DAP for the price I have owned. I have used all the main stream players, (IPods, Zune, Creative Zen Player, etc) and I will never go back. Besides the...
I really like this headphone. I've been trying various headphones in this pricerange, and decided on this one. But maybe the Price is a bit too high, when comparing to the first Creative...
As I contemplated giving these a go, I became aware that there was one thing that I wasn't too thrilled about. No mic or controls. I am a person constantly on the go, so most of my listening...
Introduction - The HD 518's are the starter model in the Sennheiser's audiophile range. They are really VFM and a good starter audiophile headphone for people who are looking into going the...
I got these on a pawn shop deal, and wanted some cheap headphones that could deliver for what I was looking for. An all-arounder that provided clarity, good bass, nice treble, and handled all...
The Basshead Club - Page 6post #76 of 839210/3/11 at 8:09pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 839210/3/11 at 8:15pmThread StarterQuote:
EQing the XB700 ? I guess there can never be too much basspost #78 of 839210/3/11 at 8:19pmpost #79 of 839210/4/11 at 12:59ampost #80 of 839210/4/11 at 2:00amThread Starterpost #81 of 839210/4/11 at 2:07am
Hahahaaa! I love bass. In fact after this thread went up I just ordered the Atrio MG7's. I should be getting them by next week tuesday. Hopefully sooner.
post #82 of 839210/4/11 at 2:22amThread StarterQuote:
Sweet, looking forward to your impressionspost #83 of 839210/4/11 at 2:29ampost #84 of 839210/4/11 at 2:35amThread Starter
Its in the same box as the bold,,italic and underline button. Too much bass MOAR BASSpost #85 of 839210/4/11 at 2:40ampost #86 of 839210/4/11 at 2:50am
I can do that. I haven't wrote to many reviews on here but I'll give it a shot.
post #87 of 839210/4/11 at 4:13amThread Starter
Hey guys, I've decided to upgrade my IEMs and I'm looking at the $100 range. Looks like I'm going for the Monster turbines or Klipsch S4. I'll do an impression when whatever they will be get here.post #88 of 839210/4/11 at 4:28am
im gonna get the Vsonic GR07...
...yea, i know, i know, they are considered 'balanced' but apparently they are just 'warm'. and cause i have a Cowon J3 i can probably EQ the crap outta it.
Apparently they are even competition to headphones that are like 350 bucks.post #89 of 839210/4/11 at 5:18amThread Starter
- The Basshead Club
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Owner's Club / Appreciation /... 20 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 39 seconds ago
- › PS4 vs XBOX ONE (What would you buy and why? No fanboy like... 45 seconds ago
- › Numbers,.... Male vs Female HeadFiers? 48 seconds ago
- › Pictures Of Your High End System II (Same Rules Apply) 53 seconds ago
- › Comfortable Headphones for Indie/Dubstep 58 seconds ago
- › WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH? 58 seconds ago
- › Which new Headphones? 1 minute ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + 192GB internal / external storage 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by lexangl
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by TThorsen
- › EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors by MadMusicJunkie
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Perfect Sound d901b by gelocks
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by groovyd
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe