Have you tried returning them?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 3/4/14 at 8:16pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Vs Sony XB 1000 Or Suggestions For Subsonic bass-head cans? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones: Best Overall Headphones ~$150. True or False? Last post on 8/18/13 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) Last post on 8/21/13 at 8:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
I want to thanks Vincent from IFI who has sent me the sample for the review. In the past, on my site www.stereo-head.it and on head fi, I’ve already reviewed some IFI’s electronics and i...
Disclosure: I received these headphones from Sony Australia as a review sample to keep. Here is my video review of the 10R, as well as some brief notes about the sound and build of the...
My Story First of all - WOW. This is my first set of proper Hi-fi/Mid-fi cans. It's also easily the best sounding anything I've ever had the pleasure of listening to. However, since I'm new to...
I stumbled upon these headphones after numerous hours of research. To be quite honest, I'd never heard of this brand before so I was a bit hesitant before making the jump; especially after owning...
Let me start with the good, and then explain why you should never buy this IEM. Sound signature: The treble, mids and bass are sort of like that of an HD800, except downgraded. For example, one...
The Basshead Club - Page 464
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6947 of 97147/25/13 at 7:28pmpost #6948 of 97147/25/13 at 7:42pmpost #6949 of 97147/26/13 at 6:24am
Hey guys, has anybody tried the new XB920? They look really pretty, but I'm afraid they are just going to be an XB900 with a detachable cable.
Anyway, you single guys should be glad. Now I can't even go out and look at headphones without getting that evil stare from my wife. :Dpost #6950 of 97147/26/13 at 7:16ampost #6951 of 97147/26/13 at 7:56amQuote:
Check out the Cosmic Ears thread http://www.head-fi.org/t/626714/cosmic-ears-new-ciem-company-with-crazy-low-prices-including-hybrid-designspost #6952 of 97147/26/13 at 7:57amQuote:
Probably either the JH16pro or the Heir 8.A, personally I find the 8.A to be slightly more "rich" and "thick" sounding, makes the JH16pro feel slightly thin in comparison, but by all accounts both have amazing sub-bass and should do great for R&B.post #6953 of 97147/26/13 at 8:26amQuote:
hmmmm my budget is around $600-$700, cosmic ears BA5 looks interesting for me :) but i want a sub-bass rumble, for rnb, im thinking of alclair Crankmaster but still looking for the best CIEM with sub-bass rumblepost #6954 of 97147/26/13 at 9:10amBA5 isn't released yet, just planned. If you want big subbass you probably want to look at a hybrid with a dynamic driver for bass instead of a pure BA model, hence my recommendation for the HY3XB. Unfortunately the HY5 is also not released yet.post #6955 of 97147/26/13 at 9:27amQuote:
I would suggest this too. I don't exactly find bass from BA to be satisfying, so something like a hybrid would be a good choice. Cosmic Ears just happens to be the best bang for the buck FWIRpost #6956 of 97147/26/13 at 2:33pmQuote:
What is your price range?
Under $200, B&W C5post #6957 of 97147/26/13 at 2:43pmpost #6958 of 97147/27/13 at 4:58ampost #6959 of 97147/27/13 at 6:21am
I've just picked up the Skullcandy Crusher. It's not half as bad as its predecessor, the Skullcrusher. At full bass level, the earcups really rattle, which is quite an experience. Actual bass quantity seems to be about on par with a Crossfade LP2, but the Sensation55 driver does all it can to give the impression that it is an extreme bass headphone.post #6960 of 97147/27/13 at 6:44amQuote:Originally Posted by Malevolent
I've just picked up the Skullcandy Crusher. It's not half as bad as its predecessor, the Skullcrusher. At full bass level, the earcups really rattle, which is quite an experience. Actual bass quantity seems to be about on par with a Crossfade LP2, but the Sensation55 driver does all it can to give the impression that it is an extreme bass headphone.
Well, you are getting vibration-made bass. I think if that is a pro or con depends on user themselves.
- The Basshead Club
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Chord Hugo 40 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 51 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 2 minutes ago
- › worst date stories 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 3 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.8 3 minutes ago
- › High End CIEM/IEM Thread! 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by kuhchuk
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by ashton18
- › Sennheiser IE800 by ag8908
- › Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red by tswmcello
- › Colorfly C3 by svyr
- › HiFiMeDIY Sabre Tiny USB DAC Digital to Analog Audio Converter... by laughingbuddha
- › Hifimediy Sabre USB DAC by laughingbuddha
- › Digital Silence DS-101A Stereo Analogue Ambient Noise Cancelling... by julian67
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude