Have you tried returning them?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Vs Sony XB 1000 Or Suggestions For Subsonic bass-head cans? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones: Best Overall Headphones ~$150. True or False? Last post on 8/18/13 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) Last post on 8/21/13 at 8:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
The Basshead Club - Page 464
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6947 of 112597/25/13 at 7:28pmpost #6948 of 112597/25/13 at 7:42pmpost #6949 of 112597/26/13 at 6:24am
Hey guys, has anybody tried the new XB920? They look really pretty, but I'm afraid they are just going to be an XB900 with a detachable cable.
Anyway, you single guys should be glad. Now I can't even go out and look at headphones without getting that evil stare from my wife. :Dpost #6950 of 112597/26/13 at 7:16ampost #6951 of 112597/26/13 at 7:56amQuote:
Check out the Cosmic Ears thread http://www.head-fi.org/t/626714/cosmic-ears-new-ciem-company-with-crazy-low-prices-including-hybrid-designspost #6952 of 112597/26/13 at 7:57amQuote:
Probably either the JH16pro or the Heir 8.A, personally I find the 8.A to be slightly more "rich" and "thick" sounding, makes the JH16pro feel slightly thin in comparison, but by all accounts both have amazing sub-bass and should do great for R&B.post #6953 of 112597/26/13 at 8:26amQuote:
hmmmm my budget is around $600-$700, cosmic ears BA5 looks interesting for me :) but i want a sub-bass rumble, for rnb, im thinking of alclair Crankmaster but still looking for the best CIEM with sub-bass rumblepost #6954 of 112597/26/13 at 9:10amBA5 isn't released yet, just planned. If you want big subbass you probably want to look at a hybrid with a dynamic driver for bass instead of a pure BA model, hence my recommendation for the HY3XB. Unfortunately the HY5 is also not released yet.post #6955 of 112597/26/13 at 9:27amQuote:
I would suggest this too. I don't exactly find bass from BA to be satisfying, so something like a hybrid would be a good choice. Cosmic Ears just happens to be the best bang for the buck FWIRpost #6956 of 112597/26/13 at 2:33pmpost #6957 of 112597/26/13 at 2:43pmpost #6958 of 112597/27/13 at 4:58ampost #6959 of 112597/27/13 at 6:21am
I've just picked up the Skullcandy Crusher. It's not half as bad as its predecessor, the Skullcrusher. At full bass level, the earcups really rattle, which is quite an experience. Actual bass quantity seems to be about on par with a Crossfade LP2, but the Sensation55 driver does all it can to give the impression that it is an extreme bass headphone.post #6960 of 112597/27/13 at 6:44amQuote:Originally Posted by Malevolent
I've just picked up the Skullcandy Crusher. It's not half as bad as its predecessor, the Skullcrusher. At full bass level, the earcups really rattle, which is quite an experience. Actual bass quantity seems to be about on par with a Crossfade LP2, but the Sensation55 driver does all it can to give the impression that it is an extreme bass headphone.
Well, you are getting vibration-made bass. I think if that is a pro or con depends on user themselves.
This thread is locked
- The Basshead Club
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 second ago
- › Closed, Over ear, Great Isolation and Portability Sub $100 as gift,... 32 seconds ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 1 minute ago
- › Effects of power cords 2 minutes ago
- › Everybody has different ears... but HOW DIFFERENT? 2 minutes ago
- › Nuforce Primo 8 - an Audiophile Phase Coherent Quad Balanced... 3 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 5 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 6 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FR201 Am I expecting to much? 9 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude