- 1,503 Posts. Joined 12/2007
- Location: Germany
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 6:55 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Vs Sony XB 1000 Or Suggestions For Subsonic bass-head cans? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones: Best Overall Headphones ~$150. True or False? Last post on 8/18/13 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
The Basshead Club - Page 419
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Cool...............well, whatever the reason is, it is amazing and I doubt I'll ever buy another "headphone-specific amp" again.
Love my Magni but this................this is just crazy good.
If he has a vintage Marantz amp/tuner...............test it out. You won't be spending $250.
Impedance and gain, my Indeed G3 has GOBS of bass simply because it's got such a stupid high gain and impedance. That being said those Vintage recivers are proably alot cleaner than my little indeed lol
On a side note... mmm Dt 990 and Nujabes <3
My new (to me) Kenwood KA-5700 vintage is amazing out of the headphone jack. I have a G-3 as well.....................and tho I like that little amp it's no contest.
Nice to see I'm not the only 1 who listens to Nujabes with extra bass. It just sounds so sexy :)
Maybe one for work office and one for the house or portable. They are that good but sadly I just bought an Ultrasone Pro 900 and another $200 right now would not be smart.
I like having different sound signatures but my real point was for $200 these are a true steal for me.
- The Basshead Club
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Introducing the T10i, an all new IEM from RHA 10 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 38 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 6 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 7 minutes ago
- › Audiofly AF120 v. AF78? 8 minutes ago
- › HE-400(or 400i?), HD695, or something better 9 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 9 minutes ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 10 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Dsnuts
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by canuckavelli
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)