- 1,550 Posts. Joined 12/2007
- Location: Germany
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 7:41 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Vs Sony XB 1000 Or Suggestions For Subsonic bass-head cans? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones: Best Overall Headphones ~$150. True or False? Last post on 8/18/13 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 6/30/15
RHA T20 Review Tour Many thanks to RHA and forum member Rearwing for arranging the tour and the generosity of a 10-day listening period (my suspicion though is to pass some thanks to reviewer...
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
I originally bought these after my earphones that came with my phone broke. After receiving these I was extremely pleased with the bass: it was boomy, punchy and felt powerful. These were also very...
I am an amateur recording engineer that mainly uses a laptop pc on location with a Focusrite Scarlett 18i20. The bus power is no doubt as noisy as a baby with a full diaper that's up way past...
NOTE: This is my first review and I'm a budding audio enthusiast. This is no pro review, just a newb trying to put audio nuances to words. These are my first pair of Balanced Armatures and I am...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
The Basshead Club - Page 419
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Cool...............well, whatever the reason is, it is amazing and I doubt I'll ever buy another "headphone-specific amp" again.
Love my Magni but this................this is just crazy good.
If he has a vintage Marantz amp/tuner...............test it out. You won't be spending $250.
Impedance and gain, my Indeed G3 has GOBS of bass simply because it's got such a stupid high gain and impedance. That being said those Vintage recivers are proably alot cleaner than my little indeed lol
On a side note... mmm Dt 990 and Nujabes <3
My new (to me) Kenwood KA-5700 vintage is amazing out of the headphone jack. I have a G-3 as well.....................and tho I like that little amp it's no contest.
Nice to see I'm not the only 1 who listens to Nujabes with extra bass. It just sounds so sexy :)
Maybe one for work office and one for the house or portable. They are that good but sadly I just bought an Ultrasone Pro 900 and another $200 right now would not be smart.
I like having different sound signatures but my real point was for $200 these are a true steal for me.
- The Basshead Club
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › if WAV & ALAC are both lossless why does WAV sound better on ipod? 13 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › LG G4 as a portable source (2015 model not G3)? 8 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 10 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Macaw GT100S IEMs by... 11 minutes ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 11 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 14 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 15 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by LFC_SL
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)