- 1,541 Posts. Joined 12/2007
- Location: Germany
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Yesterday at 8:07 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Vs Sony XB 1000 Or Suggestions For Subsonic bass-head cans? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones: Best Overall Headphones ~$150. True or False? Last post on 8/18/13 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
The Basshead Club - Page 419
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Cool...............well, whatever the reason is, it is amazing and I doubt I'll ever buy another "headphone-specific amp" again.
Love my Magni but this................this is just crazy good.
If he has a vintage Marantz amp/tuner...............test it out. You won't be spending $250.
Impedance and gain, my Indeed G3 has GOBS of bass simply because it's got such a stupid high gain and impedance. That being said those Vintage recivers are proably alot cleaner than my little indeed lol
On a side note... mmm Dt 990 and Nujabes <3
My new (to me) Kenwood KA-5700 vintage is amazing out of the headphone jack. I have a G-3 as well.....................and tho I like that little amp it's no contest.
Nice to see I'm not the only 1 who listens to Nujabes with extra bass. It just sounds so sexy :)
Maybe one for work office and one for the house or portable. They are that good but sadly I just bought an Ultrasone Pro 900 and another $200 right now would not be smart.
I like having different sound signatures but my real point was for $200 these are a true steal for me.
- The Basshead Club
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Whats your go to sub $120 IEM? 10 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 26 seconds ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 1 minute ago
- › [NEW] Audio Technica CKR series (CKR10, CKR9, CKR7) 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM70: A Bold New Direction 2 minutes ago
- › Equipment for listening to CDs with my Sennheiser HD 800s 2 minutes ago
- › Not sure what to get... 2 minutes ago
- › Westward Group for Tax and Estate Planning Advisors Tokyo Paris... 2 minutes ago
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)