- 1,546 Posts. Joined 12/2007
- Location: Germany
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Yesterday at 9:28 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Vs Sony XB 1000 Or Suggestions For Subsonic bass-head cans? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones: Best Overall Headphones ~$150. True or False? Last post on 8/18/13 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
The Basshead Club - Page 419
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Cool...............well, whatever the reason is, it is amazing and I doubt I'll ever buy another "headphone-specific amp" again.
Love my Magni but this................this is just crazy good.
If he has a vintage Marantz amp/tuner...............test it out. You won't be spending $250.
Impedance and gain, my Indeed G3 has GOBS of bass simply because it's got such a stupid high gain and impedance. That being said those Vintage recivers are proably alot cleaner than my little indeed lol
On a side note... mmm Dt 990 and Nujabes <3
My new (to me) Kenwood KA-5700 vintage is amazing out of the headphone jack. I have a G-3 as well.....................and tho I like that little amp it's no contest.
Nice to see I'm not the only 1 who listens to Nujabes with extra bass. It just sounds so sexy :)
Maybe one for work office and one for the house or portable. They are that good but sadly I just bought an Ultrasone Pro 900 and another $200 right now would not be smart.
I like having different sound signatures but my real point was for $200 these are a true steal for me.
- The Basshead Club
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › VSONIC GR07 Classic Color 2014 Edition: Unboxing and first impressions 17 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation II Review 3 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . Lurker0 FW Mod... 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 7 minutes ago
- › MASS-Kobo Headphone Amp. model404 9 minutes ago
- › TEAC HA-P90SD (To be released in Dec, 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Double Helix Cables Appreciation Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by motion2082
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by kite7
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheJniac
- › AKG K 550 by ahnvx
- › SKULLCANDY SLYR Circumaural Headset by ChromiumCola
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2