New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Basshead Club - Page 416

post #6226 of 11107
Thanks! Didn't see comfort at my first glance, sorry! Also, I didn't cry for life of pi... But I did sob for Clannad: After Story before I was even into anime... You should watch it!
post #6227 of 11107
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Thanks! Didn't see comfort at my first glance, sorry! Also, I didn't cry for life of pi... But I did sob for Clannad: After Story before I was even into anime... You should watch it!

That series left me depressed for like 3 days. 

post #6228 of 11107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trae View Post

That series left me depressed for like 3 days. 
It was an amazing piece of work... I'll watch it again sometime in the future...
post #6229 of 11107

Which has more bass, Denon AH-D2000 or V-Moda M80? 

post #6230 of 11107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trae View Post


Totally off topic, but I just finished watching Life of Pi. Awesome movie. If you don't cry a bit watching that movie, then you're not human.

That's a coincidence, I also watched it yesterday. smily_headphones1.gif Great movie, very touching but I didn't cry.
post #6231 of 11107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senor Smithers View Post

Which has more bass, Denon AH-D2000 or V-Moda M80? 
V Modas for sure.
post #6232 of 11107
Quote:
Originally Posted by -xX-Mew-Xx- View Post


V Modas for sure.

Uh, I'm 100% sure it's the other way around. Edit: unamped, the m80 will have more quantity, but the d2k will have more refinement all around.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by myap2328 View Post


That's a coincidence, I also watched it yesterday. smily_headphones1.gif Great movie, very touching but I didn't cry.

Get out of here, robot biggrin.gif I couldn't help but have a couple streams leak from my lids...sniff. 


Edited by Trae - 5/4/13 at 8:14pm
post #6233 of 11107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trae View Post

Uh, I'm 100% sure it's the other way around. Edit: unamped, the m80 will have more quantity, but the d2k will have more refinement all around.  
Get out of here, robot biggrin.gif
 I couldn't help but have a couple streams leak from my lids...sniff. 

Guess I ain't human! smily_headphones1.gif
post #6234 of 11107
Quote:
Originally Posted by myap2328 View Post

Guess I ain't human! smily_headphones1.gif
That makes two of us!
post #6235 of 11107
I gotta feeling the Unique Melody 3DD and JVC FXZ Series are gonna be basshead worthy. Anybody think so too?
post #6236 of 11107

BASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS


Edited by merlinhd600 - 5/6/13 at 10:17pm
post #6237 of 11107

I'm a BIG TRANCE HEAD, what the best phones for excellent basskick and good mid range and voice, you know synth and voice.  BASSkick, synth leads and voice are the most important range.

post #6238 of 11107
Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinhd600 View Post

I'm a BIG TRANCE HEAD, what the best phones for excellent basskick and good mid range and voice, you know synth and voice.  BASSkick, synth leads and voice are the most important range.

Most important aspect where everyone always forget to mention: what is your budget???

Unless of course you were to say you got no budget.
post #6239 of 11107

He's a millionaire!

post #6240 of 11107
Thread Starter 

Heya,

 

Currently standing 5 meters from a 15 inch 1400W subwoofer basshead.gif

 

Very best,

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home