- 4,361 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Yesterday at 7:23 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Vs Sony XB 1000 Or Suggestions For Subsonic bass-head cans? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones: Best Overall Headphones ~$150. True or False? Last post on 8/18/13 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
Intro/Setup The full-size closed under $200 category is a very popular one among pro’s and casual listeners alike. The most similar competitor to this I own is the Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro...
Fantastic sound quality! Very clean, detailed and balanced sound. Really strong power for high impedance headphones. Best buy until US 250,00.. It can drive easily my AKG K702 (famous for being...
Great sound, strong bass, great construct quality, very confortable, warm sound. This is a real overall headphone. Everything will sound good on it (not a real reference headphone). Fantastic for...
Great sound, great tone, very well balanced, very clean, great bass (not lacking), detailed sound. Everything sounds great on the SENNHEISER HD 598.
Fantastic Reference Headphones, fantastic sound clarity and definition. The soundstage is the best! Incredible detailed sound and instruments separation. Not for everyone. This is a very honest...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
The Basshead Club - Page 416
post #6226 of 11259
5/4/13 at 1:42pm
Thanks! Didn't see comfort at my first glance, sorry! Also, I didn't cry for life of pi... But I did sob for Clannad: After Story before I was even into anime... You should watch it!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #6227 of 11259
5/4/13 at 1:53pm
post #6228 of 11259
5/4/13 at 1:58pm
post #6229 of 11259
5/4/13 at 5:26pm
post #6230 of 11259
5/4/13 at 5:49pm
post #6231 of 11259
5/4/13 at 7:11pm
post #6232 of 11259
5/4/13 at 7:33pm
Uh, I'm 100% sure it's the other way around. Edit: unamped, the m80 will have more quantity, but the d2k will have more refinement all around.
Get out of here, robot I couldn't help but have a couple streams leak from my lids...sniff.
Edited by Trae - 5/4/13 at 8:14pm
post #6233 of 11259
5/4/13 at 8:41pm
post #6234 of 11259
5/4/13 at 9:08pm
post #6235 of 11259
5/5/13 at 12:15am
post #6236 of 11259
5/5/13 at 12:36am
post #6237 of 11259
5/5/13 at 12:38am
post #6238 of 11259
5/5/13 at 12:44am
Most important aspect where everyone always forget to mention: what is your budget???
Unless of course you were to say you got no budget.
post #6239 of 11259
5/5/13 at 2:43am
- The Basshead Club
This thread is locked
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3064 Active Users (580 Members and 2484 Guests)
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 26 seconds ago
- › Looking for good headphones in my price range 34 seconds ago
- › Perfect Wave DAC Owner Unite 36 seconds ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Out Of Your Head - new virtual surround simulator 1 minute ago
- › How and why do members fall in love with second tier headphones? 2 minutes ago
- › Chicago Area Meet - Saturday April 25 - Part of the Ear Gear Expo... 3 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › B&W P5 Headphones: An Unboxing of the Bowers & Wilkins P5 Headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by rigodeni
- › Matrix M-Stage by Johannus
- › Pioneer HDJ-2000 Reference Professional Dj Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Black by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser RS 185 RF Wireless Headphone System by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by DJScope
- › HUM Pervasion - Android DAP by DJScope
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2