New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Basshead Club - Page 356  

post #5326 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trae View Post

audio quality =/= coloration 

 

I'm just saying that they probably have similar levels of audio quality in general with the M-100 topping the pros, not what frequencies are emphasized or recessed. I may be wrong, though. Maybe someone who has both can input on them instead of me spouting nonsense tongue.gif

I'm afraid I'll have to be the one to call you out tongue.gif

 

Owned the Pros and they were a great phone. Now own the M100 and they are a vastly superior headphone in every way, sound quality and quantity.

post #5327 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPGWiZaRD View Post

LOL, the funniest dubstep joke I ever saw xD

hehehe, you could make one about whales trying to send us a message. I had a firned tell me Dub Step sounds like whales talking to each other

post #5328 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyN View Post

I'm afraid I'll have to be the one to call you out tongue.gif

 

Owned the Pros and they were a great phone. Now own the M100 and they are a vastly superior headphone in every way, sound quality and quantity.

Oh wow, thanks for the input. I'm not really believing that they're vastly superior, but I can believe that they are an overall superior headphone, minus the colorations that come with them. Maybe once V-Moda brings out their XL pads, I'll pick up an M-100. I love me some thick pads darthsmile.gif

post #5329 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trae View Post

Oh wow, thanks for the input. I'm not really believing that they're vastly superior, but I can believe that they are an overall superior headphone, minus the colorations that come with them. Maybe once V-Moda brings out their XL pads, I'll pick up an M-100. I love me some thick pads darthsmile.gif

Ok maybe the 'vastly' was a bit over done but I just finished having a session so I was in high M100 praise mode lol but they are definitely a superior headphone without a doubt. I went through a through of my own purchases and a lot of demos of others before I settled on the M100s, they definitely get my thumbs up. Now I just need to find £800 and I can buy the LCD2 and I'll be a happy man!

post #5330 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueangel2323 View Post

 

Cousins, then? biggrin.gif

 

post #5331 of 11259

Oh yeah, forgot to say that I listened to some beats executives. Too bad the right speaker was blown. The person who had it couldn't even hear that the speaker was blown until I put on a bassy song (just cares about the music/looks, not the way it sounds). Very good build quality, though. Too bad you need batteries to hear it...it sounded a bit like my old pro700mk2s. 

post #5332 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trae View Post

Oh yeah, forgot to say that I listened to some beats executives. Too bad the right speaker was blown. The person who had it couldn't even hear that the speaker was blown until I put on a bassy song (just cares about the music/looks, not the way it sounds). Very good build quality, though. Too bad you need batteries to hear it...it sounded a bit like my old pro700mk2s. 

lol... that seems to be a common problem w/ beats. my friend had studios for about half a year & one side speaker got messed up. kinda sad to see this problem permeate into their 'flagship' model

post #5333 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by money4me247 View Post

lol... that seems to be a common problem w/ beats. my friend had studios for about half a year & one side speaker got messed up. kinda sad to see this problem permeate into their 'flagship' model
Especially if they're designed for bass heavy songs, but can't handle it...
post #5334 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

hehehe, you could make one about whales trying to send us a message. I had a firned tell me Dub Step sounds like whales talking to each other

Have you heard Whalestep by Excision?

post #5335 of 11259

Lol speaking of which, I used my E11 bass boost on my lil bro's beats studios and had to quicky turn the bass off b/c I just had this severe feeling they were going to blow.

post #5336 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malevolent View Post

 

Cousins, then? biggrin.gif

 


ROFL, they look waaaaaaay to similar.

post #5337 of 11259

Do people actually Dance to Dubstep?  That must be an odd sight. I'm picturing Zombies... tongue.gif


Edited by bareyb - 3/13/13 at 5:13pm
post #5338 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by bareyb View Post

Do people actually Dance to Dubstep?  That must be an odd sight. I'm picturing Zombies... tongue.gif
I take pace around as as listen to it... taking steps one at a time. wink.gif
post #5339 of 11259

Dubstep Finger Puppets! Kits are available! 

 


Edited by bareyb - 3/13/13 at 5:18pm
post #5340 of 11259
Well there's what people think is dubstep, then there's actual dubstep...
hint: NOT skrillex
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
This thread is locked