It does have a bass boost, check out H20Fidelity's review on it here, http://www.head-fi.org/t/644363/c-c-bh-portable-headphone-amp-80-hours-from-a-single-charge-buyer-review
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 1:06 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Vs Sony XB 1000 Or Suggestions For Subsonic bass-head cans? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones: Best Overall Headphones ~$150. True or False? Last post on 8/18/13 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/14/15
Synopsis: The RD3 is part of the next generation of earphones from Rhapsodio. Powered by a single high-end dynamic driver, it has a warm sound and a hearty bass response. The RD3’s design...
Synopsis: The Spectrum Series G10 is the next generation universal fit stage monitor from Future Sonics. Replacing the Atrio with a new driver, housing, and cables, the G10 surpasses it in detail...
Introduction: I received the Cayin N6 as a tour unit that was generously provided by CTC Audio. CTC Audio focuses on making brands that aren’t as accessible in North America, mostly from Asia,...
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
The overall sound is similar to the Audeze LCD-2F - slightly on the warm side of neutral, but without the ultimate resolution the LCD-2F has. And easier to drive so you can plug them into your...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
The Basshead Club - Page 285
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I agree on this. The E11 will be my preferred choice between the 2. It is a powerful amp than does more in a general sense than the ZO2.3, which is primarily used purely as a bass booster.
Oh no i'm not a V-MODA fan, I just want some good, portable, bass cans preferably really comfortable, and under 200. Honestly i'm torn right now betwwen, being cheap and getting the XB500 (Which I've heard), or going all out and getting the Pioneer HDJ 1500 (Which I haven't heard). I really liked the XB500, and I LOVED the Pioneer HDJ 500, 1000, and 2000. So the 1500 is off of assumption.
The Sony XB series' house sound is very different from the cans in Pioneer's HDJ series. I haven't heard the 1500 myself, but I have a feeling that it will sound like its siblings. After all, all 3 cans in the HDJ series have a similar sound signature - punchy bass, and pretty detailed sound. The same can be said in general for the XB cans - pure bass monsters in general. If you like what you hear in the XB500, you should get an XB can; and if you like Pioneer's house sound, just go for an HDJ headphone.
Mids are much better than the DT770, and I much prefer the smoother highs of the M100
I do think detail is better on the M100 too, soundstage isnt quite as big but not too much smaller though, it might just be the more distant sig of the DT770 making me feel this, not sure!
The M100 is the better phone for sure, the DT770 for nearly a 3rd of the price though is still a great deal if protability isnt an issue!
With Q40 + ZO2.1 I use 14% windows volume versus ~44% ampless (Realtek onboard). :p With XB500 + ZO2.3/ZO1 I had to use 11% and ~38% ampless. If I would listen to such volume with ZO activated I'd be deaf quick, already ZO2.1 + 18-20% with Q40 is painfully loud to me.
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 1/13/13 at 7:21am
Look into the ultrasone DJ 1 or DJ 1 pro for that price range.
Edited by chuckle490 - 1/13/13 at 9:25am
- The Basshead Club
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › ## [WTB] Apex Glacier ## 1 second ago
- › ## [WTB] Apex Glacier ## 4 seconds ago
- › Marantz HD-DAC1 6 seconds ago
- › ## [WTB] Apex Glacier ## 7 seconds ago
- › ## [WTB] Apex Glacier ## 28 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 2 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 7 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3