It does have a bass boost, check out H20Fidelity's review on it here, http://www.head-fi.org/t/644363/c-c-bh-portable-headphone-amp-80-hours-from-a-single-charge-buyer-review
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 4:39 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Vs Sony XB 1000 Or Suggestions For Subsonic bass-head cans? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones: Best Overall Headphones ~$150. True or False? Last post on 8/18/13 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
Introduction – So a few weeks into my search and discovery of budget-based earphones has led me here - to the Xiaomi Piston 2.1. The Pistons are the result of the popular Chinese smartphone...
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
The Basshead Club - Page 285
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I agree on this. The E11 will be my preferred choice between the 2. It is a powerful amp than does more in a general sense than the ZO2.3, which is primarily used purely as a bass booster.
Oh no i'm not a V-MODA fan, I just want some good, portable, bass cans preferably really comfortable, and under 200. Honestly i'm torn right now betwwen, being cheap and getting the XB500 (Which I've heard), or going all out and getting the Pioneer HDJ 1500 (Which I haven't heard). I really liked the XB500, and I LOVED the Pioneer HDJ 500, 1000, and 2000. So the 1500 is off of assumption.
The Sony XB series' house sound is very different from the cans in Pioneer's HDJ series. I haven't heard the 1500 myself, but I have a feeling that it will sound like its siblings. After all, all 3 cans in the HDJ series have a similar sound signature - punchy bass, and pretty detailed sound. The same can be said in general for the XB cans - pure bass monsters in general. If you like what you hear in the XB500, you should get an XB can; and if you like Pioneer's house sound, just go for an HDJ headphone.
Mids are much better than the DT770, and I much prefer the smoother highs of the M100
I do think detail is better on the M100 too, soundstage isnt quite as big but not too much smaller though, it might just be the more distant sig of the DT770 making me feel this, not sure!
The M100 is the better phone for sure, the DT770 for nearly a 3rd of the price though is still a great deal if protability isnt an issue!
With Q40 + ZO2.1 I use 14% windows volume versus ~44% ampless (Realtek onboard). :p With XB500 + ZO2.3/ZO1 I had to use 11% and ~38% ampless. If I would listen to such volume with ZO activated I'd be deaf quick, already ZO2.1 + 18-20% with Q40 is painfully loud to me.
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 1/13/13 at 7:21am
Look into the ultrasone DJ 1 or DJ 1 pro for that price range.
Edited by chuckle490 - 1/13/13 at 9:25am
- The Basshead Club
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 21 seconds ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 26 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 52 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser Amperior, Blue, low hours 1 minute ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HA INFO U2 Plus USB DAC / Headphone Amp Review...perhaps the best... 4 minutes ago
- › Excellent condition HDVA 600 5 minutes ago
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Audiophile1811
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › Review before you send an email
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3