It does have a bass boost, check out H20Fidelity's review on it here, http://www.head-fi.org/t/644363/c-c-bh-portable-headphone-amp-80-hours-from-a-single-charge-buyer-review
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 5:44 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Vs Sony XB 1000 Or Suggestions For Subsonic bass-head cans? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones: Best Overall Headphones ~$150. True or False? Last post on 8/18/13 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
I have been using the E17 "Alpen" every day for over a year now. It is my go-to device for enjoying music at work, or anywhere other than my home office. So, here are my thoughts: Build...
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
This is a quick unboxing and review of the player. More detailed review coming soon.
Hi all, I will prepare a proper review when I have some time and am not working. In short however, these are superior to any IEM I have personally used for my tastes. I listen to a vast...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
The Basshead Club - Page 285
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I agree on this. The E11 will be my preferred choice between the 2. It is a powerful amp than does more in a general sense than the ZO2.3, which is primarily used purely as a bass booster.
Oh no i'm not a V-MODA fan, I just want some good, portable, bass cans preferably really comfortable, and under 200. Honestly i'm torn right now betwwen, being cheap and getting the XB500 (Which I've heard), or going all out and getting the Pioneer HDJ 1500 (Which I haven't heard). I really liked the XB500, and I LOVED the Pioneer HDJ 500, 1000, and 2000. So the 1500 is off of assumption.
The Sony XB series' house sound is very different from the cans in Pioneer's HDJ series. I haven't heard the 1500 myself, but I have a feeling that it will sound like its siblings. After all, all 3 cans in the HDJ series have a similar sound signature - punchy bass, and pretty detailed sound. The same can be said in general for the XB cans - pure bass monsters in general. If you like what you hear in the XB500, you should get an XB can; and if you like Pioneer's house sound, just go for an HDJ headphone.
Mids are much better than the DT770, and I much prefer the smoother highs of the M100
I do think detail is better on the M100 too, soundstage isnt quite as big but not too much smaller though, it might just be the more distant sig of the DT770 making me feel this, not sure!
The M100 is the better phone for sure, the DT770 for nearly a 3rd of the price though is still a great deal if protability isnt an issue!
With Q40 + ZO2.1 I use 14% windows volume versus ~44% ampless (Realtek onboard). :p With XB500 + ZO2.3/ZO1 I had to use 11% and ~38% ampless. If I would listen to such volume with ZO activated I'd be deaf quick, already ZO2.1 + 18-20% with Q40 is painfully loud to me.
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 1/13/13 at 7:21am
Look into the ultrasone DJ 1 or DJ 1 pro for that price range.
Edited by chuckle490 - 1/13/13 at 9:25am
- The Basshead Club
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 10 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (2/17/2015: X2 -partial-,... 1 minute ago
- › New Leckerton UHA760 Coming Soon!! 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › ASUS Xonar Essence STX II 3 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro VS Chord HUGO 4 minutes ago
- › Introducing the world's first LEAR patented -NSS(Natural Stereo... 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3