Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 10:44 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Vs Sony XB 1000 Or Suggestions For Subsonic bass-head cans? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones: Best Overall Headphones ~$150. True or False? Last post on 8/18/13 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
Disclaimer First of all, I would like to thank Audrey and the Brainwavz team for allowing me to review their S1 IEMs. I would also like to clarify that I am neither an affiliate of Brainwavz...
Overview The Alien is a well-priced (~$250 AUD), compact, screenless player that plays only WAV and FLAC files – no MP3, no AAC, just the two major lossless options. For some people that will...
Shure SRH840, are a value filled set of extraordinary headphones, worth every single coin you spend on it. The bass register is perfect for any genre of song you play through you...
I got the Sennheiser HD-598 based on all the existing rave reviews. It's amazingly comfortable. That's all the good I can say about it. I just hate the sound. Okay, I am no "audiophile". I am...
This is a good amplifier in my limited experience, *but*, it might not better than some of the leading solid-state competitors in this price range ($500-600). I haven't compared it too, for...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
The Basshead Club - Page 282
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Try this one out.
I honestly felt the vibrations in my legs right through my chair. Never experienced anything like that with an headphones. Unreal. These headphones continue to impress me every day.
Also noted an artefact in Diplodocus (The Upbeats remix) that I hadn't heard before with the m-100s. Not the headphones or the file, it's the mix. It's during the intro, there's a slight pop at the end of the intro synth sample that I can only hear on my M-100s.
very nice - I haven't felt anything like that out of my previous headphones. unfortunately I am so big nothing can vibrate my ass (let alone my legs) unless it's somewhere on the richter scale. these are still impressive. i'm finally very satisfied with these, and to top it all off they look sexy to me.
I woke up this morning and saw an image on my computer, which is linked to this post. I don't even remember downloading it. Anyone got a clue what it is?
Edit: that are over/on-ear... I have a Fiio E11 too
Edited by invalid404 - 1/11/13 at 7:30pm
I think it would be worth comparing to the Logitech UE6000 at Best Buy or the Apple Store. The MK2 does have tighter bass, but the UE6000 has superior mids and isn't quite as dark. UE6000 is also the big winner of the two regarding comfort.
Edited by Craigster75 - 1/11/13 at 7:44pm
Someone was posting a pic of their new pads. I thought it was odd that it was an attachment also. I believe it's the same user who's been modding his PRO700mkII's like crazy, so I thin that was just a quick update.
I am considering getting the DT 770 --- i quite like low low end bass.
I listen to electronica, as well as other genres, eg
as well as Dire Straits
Would there be a difference between the DT770 250/600 ohm + (not too expensive) headphone amp +laptop vs
DT770 80 ohm + no amp + laptop?
The reason I am asking is that the 80 ohm version appears to be more expensive on amazon.com
I am also considering the Reloop RHP-10. Any difference between these and the
Numark RED WAVE and the Konig headphones? They sell for different prices.
Just get V-Moda M-100 and call it a day. Oh and Digizoid ZO2
I was listening to a track earlier and the combo literally rattled my leg bones, I thought we were having a earthquake........................................ AND USUALLY PEOPLE SAY THAT WITH A 12" SUB
No, the thing is that the ZO cuts ALOT on micro-detail, and thats what the M-100 got the most. The beauty of it. You are loosing SQ. I would suggest that you get a C&C BH for those headphones :-)
- The Basshead Club
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 23 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Sharp HP400H in cup pot bypass/replacement 2 minutes ago
- › Question about amps for the Stax SR-009 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Hisoundaudio Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition Review 4 minutes ago
- › Speaker amps for headphones 5 minutes ago
- › My Video Review of the AKG K812 (on SALE in Hong Kong!) 6 minutes ago
- › Anedio D2 DAC release 6 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)