Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Yesterday at 7:22 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Vs Sony XB 1000 Or Suggestions For Subsonic bass-head cans? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones: Best Overall Headphones ~$150. True or False? Last post on 8/18/13 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
I just received this device, along with a FiIO X5 to replace my now discontinued iPod classic. At first I liked this device - smaller, lighter than the FiIO, although only 1 slot. Shipped...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
The Basshead Club - Page 282
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Try this one out.
I honestly felt the vibrations in my legs right through my chair. Never experienced anything like that with an headphones. Unreal. These headphones continue to impress me every day.
Also noted an artefact in Diplodocus (The Upbeats remix) that I hadn't heard before with the m-100s. Not the headphones or the file, it's the mix. It's during the intro, there's a slight pop at the end of the intro synth sample that I can only hear on my M-100s.
very nice - I haven't felt anything like that out of my previous headphones. unfortunately I am so big nothing can vibrate my ass (let alone my legs) unless it's somewhere on the richter scale. these are still impressive. i'm finally very satisfied with these, and to top it all off they look sexy to me.
I woke up this morning and saw an image on my computer, which is linked to this post. I don't even remember downloading it. Anyone got a clue what it is?
Edit: that are over/on-ear... I have a Fiio E11 too
Edited by invalid404 - 1/11/13 at 7:30pm
I think it would be worth comparing to the Logitech UE6000 at Best Buy or the Apple Store. The MK2 does have tighter bass, but the UE6000 has superior mids and isn't quite as dark. UE6000 is also the big winner of the two regarding comfort.
Edited by Craigster75 - 1/11/13 at 7:44pm
Someone was posting a pic of their new pads. I thought it was odd that it was an attachment also. I believe it's the same user who's been modding his PRO700mkII's like crazy, so I thin that was just a quick update.
I am considering getting the DT 770 --- i quite like low low end bass.
I listen to electronica, as well as other genres, eg
as well as Dire Straits
Would there be a difference between the DT770 250/600 ohm + (not too expensive) headphone amp +laptop vs
DT770 80 ohm + no amp + laptop?
The reason I am asking is that the 80 ohm version appears to be more expensive on amazon.com
I am also considering the Reloop RHP-10. Any difference between these and the
Numark RED WAVE and the Konig headphones? They sell for different prices.
Just get V-Moda M-100 and call it a day. Oh and Digizoid ZO2
I was listening to a track earlier and the combo literally rattled my leg bones, I thought we were having a earthquake........................................ AND USUALLY PEOPLE SAY THAT WITH A 12" SUB
No, the thing is that the ZO cuts ALOT on micro-detail, and thats what the M-100 got the most. The beauty of it. You are loosing SQ. I would suggest that you get a C&C BH for those headphones :-)
- The Basshead Club
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 12 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 13 seconds ago
- › McIntosh MHP1000 Headphones Announced in CES 22 seconds ago
- › InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread 30 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 41 seconds ago
- › DigiZoid ZO FS & ZO FS+ (a.k.a. ZO3) Updates & Discussion Thread 43 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 45 seconds ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 1 minute ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by RickFrank
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)