Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 2:46 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Vs Sony XB 1000 Or Suggestions For Subsonic bass-head cans? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones: Best Overall Headphones ~$150. True or False? Last post on 8/18/13 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Today
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: Today
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
These headphones generally are excellent. They possess this remarkable mixture of openness and intimacy at the same time. There’s a true sense of soundstage, with a good width and depth and still...
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
Over the recent months, Creative has been bursting out some pretty nice portable gears aiming from the basic casual user all the way up to serious audiophiles. Most importantly, they are pricing...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
The Basshead Club - Page 282
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Try this one out.
I honestly felt the vibrations in my legs right through my chair. Never experienced anything like that with an headphones. Unreal. These headphones continue to impress me every day.
Also noted an artefact in Diplodocus (The Upbeats remix) that I hadn't heard before with the m-100s. Not the headphones or the file, it's the mix. It's during the intro, there's a slight pop at the end of the intro synth sample that I can only hear on my M-100s.
very nice - I haven't felt anything like that out of my previous headphones. unfortunately I am so big nothing can vibrate my ass (let alone my legs) unless it's somewhere on the richter scale. these are still impressive. i'm finally very satisfied with these, and to top it all off they look sexy to me.
I woke up this morning and saw an image on my computer, which is linked to this post. I don't even remember downloading it. Anyone got a clue what it is?
Edit: that are over/on-ear... I have a Fiio E11 too
Edited by invalid404 - 1/11/13 at 7:30pm
I think it would be worth comparing to the Logitech UE6000 at Best Buy or the Apple Store. The MK2 does have tighter bass, but the UE6000 has superior mids and isn't quite as dark. UE6000 is also the big winner of the two regarding comfort.
Edited by Craigster75 - 1/11/13 at 7:44pm
Someone was posting a pic of their new pads. I thought it was odd that it was an attachment also. I believe it's the same user who's been modding his PRO700mkII's like crazy, so I thin that was just a quick update.
I am considering getting the DT 770 --- i quite like low low end bass.
I listen to electronica, as well as other genres, eg
as well as Dire Straits
Would there be a difference between the DT770 250/600 ohm + (not too expensive) headphone amp +laptop vs
DT770 80 ohm + no amp + laptop?
The reason I am asking is that the 80 ohm version appears to be more expensive on amazon.com
I am also considering the Reloop RHP-10. Any difference between these and the
Numark RED WAVE and the Konig headphones? They sell for different prices.
Just get V-Moda M-100 and call it a day. Oh and Digizoid ZO2
I was listening to a track earlier and the combo literally rattled my leg bones, I thought we were having a earthquake........................................ AND USUALLY PEOPLE SAY THAT WITH A 12" SUB
No, the thing is that the ZO cuts ALOT on micro-detail, and thats what the M-100 got the most. The beauty of it. You are loosing SQ. I would suggest that you get a C&C BH for those headphones :-)
- The Basshead Club
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-3 36 seconds ago
- › Grado e Series 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › HM-901 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › Suggestions on a $150 budget for strictly music listening 8 minutes ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 9 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 9 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 10 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)