Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Vs Sony XB 1000 Or Suggestions For Subsonic bass-head cans? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones: Best Overall Headphones ~$150. True or False? Last post on 8/18/13 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) Last post on 8/21/13 at 8:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Between those 3 headphones which one is the best Last post on 2/27/13 at 5:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: Yesterday
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
Sound Quality Straight out of the box, it sounded great, pretty much like the original CAL!. I’ve done over 100 hours of burn-in. DAC is FiiO E10. As I mentioned in one of the posts, it reminded...
The smallest, toughest, yet great sounding player you can buy. Though that really depends on your luck, but it can be found for as low as 20 euros on eBay, other classifieds, or your local...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > M-Audio Q40. There isn't much I have to add to other...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > SR950. The SR950s are fairly detailed headphones possessing a...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > HPH-200. If you are looking for a ~$100 on ear open can that...
The Basshead Club - Page 282
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4217 of 83831/11/13 at 5:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by Apo0th3karY
Try this one out.
I honestly felt the vibrations in my legs right through my chair. Never experienced anything like that with an headphones. Unreal. These headphones continue to impress me every day.
Also noted an artefact in Diplodocus (The Upbeats remix) that I hadn't heard before with the m-100s. Not the headphones or the file, it's the mix. It's during the intro, there's a slight pop at the end of the intro synth sample that I can only hear on my M-100s.
very nice - I haven't felt anything like that out of my previous headphones. unfortunately I am so big nothing can vibrate my ass (let alone my legs) unless it's somewhere on the richter scale. these are still impressive. i'm finally very satisfied with these, and to top it all off they look sexy to me.post #4218 of 83831/11/13 at 5:59pmpost #4219 of 83831/11/13 at 7:14pmThread StarterQuote:
I woke up this morning and saw an image on my computer, which is linked to this post. I don't even remember downloading it. Anyone got a clue what it is?post #4220 of 83831/11/13 at 7:28pmIs there anything that can top the Pro700MK2 in terms of style, bass impact and general sound quality under $200?
Edit: that are over/on-ear... I have a Fiio E11 too
Edited by invalid404 - 1/11/13 at 7:30pmpost #4221 of 83831/11/13 at 7:39pmQuote:
I think it would be worth comparing to the Logitech UE6000 at Best Buy or the Apple Store. The MK2 does have tighter bass, but the UE6000 has superior mids and isn't quite as dark. UE6000 is also the big winner of the two regarding comfort.
Edited by Craigster75 - 1/11/13 at 7:44pmpost #4222 of 83831/11/13 at 8:04pmQuote:
Someone was posting a pic of their new pads. I thought it was odd that it was an attachment also. I believe it's the same user who's been modding his PRO700mkII's like crazy, so I thin that was just a quick update.post #4223 of 83831/11/13 at 8:23pm
I am considering getting the DT 770 --- i quite like low low end bass.
I listen to electronica, as well as other genres, eg
as well as Dire Straits
Would there be a difference between the DT770 250/600 ohm + (not too expensive) headphone amp +laptop vs
DT770 80 ohm + no amp + laptop?
The reason I am asking is that the 80 ohm version appears to be more expensive on amazon.com
I am also considering the Reloop RHP-10. Any difference between these and the
Numark RED WAVE and the Konig headphones? They sell for different prices.post #4224 of 83831/11/13 at 8:32pm
Just get V-Moda M-100 and call it a day. Oh and Digizoid ZO2
I was listening to a track earlier and the combo literally rattled my leg bones, I thought we were having a earthquake........................................ AND USUALLY PEOPLE SAY THAT WITH A 12" SUBpost #4225 of 83831/11/13 at 9:29pmQuote:Are you being sarcastic? Or do you actually feel like that? Hahapost #4226 of 83831/11/13 at 9:35pmpost #4227 of 83831/11/13 at 9:45pmpost #4228 of 83831/11/13 at 9:49pm
No, the thing is that the ZO cuts ALOT on micro-detail, and thats what the M-100 got the most. The beauty of it. You are loosing SQ. I would suggest that you get a C&C BH for those headphones :-)post #4229 of 83831/11/13 at 9:56pm
- The Basshead Club
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 3 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 8 seconds ago
- › AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp 14 seconds ago
- › The "non-Grado" Driver Grado Thread 15 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 28 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated 9/2/2013: Sony... 39 seconds ago
- › Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone? 1 minute ago
- › hello, need help with new in-ears. ~$50 range,... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser's Own Balanced Cables for HD 600/650, HD 700, and HD 800... 1 minute ago
- › WESTONE 3 IMPRESSIONS AND APPRECIATION THREAD 3 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by kingpage
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green) by Bassbanger101
- › Q-Audio French Silk Cable by WNBC
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by boombox589
- › Audio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amp by staalf
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi