Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 7:41 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Vs Sony XB 1000 Or Suggestions For Subsonic bass-head cans? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones: Best Overall Headphones ~$150. True or False? Last post on 8/18/13 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 6/30/15
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
RHA T20 Review Tour Many thanks to RHA and forum member Rearwing for arranging the tour and the generosity of a 10-day listening period (my suspicion though is to pass some thanks to reviewer...
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
I originally bought these after my earphones that came with my phone broke. After receiving these I was extremely pleased with the bass: it was boomy, punchy and felt powerful. These were also very...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
The Basshead Club - Page 282
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Try this one out.
I honestly felt the vibrations in my legs right through my chair. Never experienced anything like that with an headphones. Unreal. These headphones continue to impress me every day.
Also noted an artefact in Diplodocus (The Upbeats remix) that I hadn't heard before with the m-100s. Not the headphones or the file, it's the mix. It's during the intro, there's a slight pop at the end of the intro synth sample that I can only hear on my M-100s.
very nice - I haven't felt anything like that out of my previous headphones. unfortunately I am so big nothing can vibrate my ass (let alone my legs) unless it's somewhere on the richter scale. these are still impressive. i'm finally very satisfied with these, and to top it all off they look sexy to me.
I woke up this morning and saw an image on my computer, which is linked to this post. I don't even remember downloading it. Anyone got a clue what it is?
Edit: that are over/on-ear... I have a Fiio E11 too
Edited by invalid404 - 1/11/13 at 7:30pm
I think it would be worth comparing to the Logitech UE6000 at Best Buy or the Apple Store. The MK2 does have tighter bass, but the UE6000 has superior mids and isn't quite as dark. UE6000 is also the big winner of the two regarding comfort.
Edited by Craigster75 - 1/11/13 at 7:44pm
Someone was posting a pic of their new pads. I thought it was odd that it was an attachment also. I believe it's the same user who's been modding his PRO700mkII's like crazy, so I thin that was just a quick update.
I am considering getting the DT 770 --- i quite like low low end bass.
I listen to electronica, as well as other genres, eg
as well as Dire Straits
Would there be a difference between the DT770 250/600 ohm + (not too expensive) headphone amp +laptop vs
DT770 80 ohm + no amp + laptop?
The reason I am asking is that the 80 ohm version appears to be more expensive on amazon.com
I am also considering the Reloop RHP-10. Any difference between these and the
Numark RED WAVE and the Konig headphones? They sell for different prices.
Just get V-Moda M-100 and call it a day. Oh and Digizoid ZO2
I was listening to a track earlier and the combo literally rattled my leg bones, I thought we were having a earthquake........................................ AND USUALLY PEOPLE SAY THAT WITH A 12" SUB
No, the thing is that the ZO cuts ALOT on micro-detail, and thats what the M-100 got the most. The beauty of it. You are loosing SQ. I would suggest that you get a C&C BH for those headphones :-)
- The Basshead Club
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 10 seconds ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 21 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 37 seconds ago
- › New Beyer DT1350 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › How to Compare Headphones - Factoring out loudness 3 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 3 minutes ago
- › Comparing DACs objectively 3 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › RHA T20 by LFC_SL
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)