Well, I'm off to best buy to get the xb800s. I'm not expecting anything awesome, so we will see if they're able to top my modded ad900s.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 3:31 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Vs Sony XB 1000 Or Suggestions For Subsonic bass-head cans? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones: Best Overall Headphones ~$150. True or False? Last post on 8/18/13 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
The Basshead Club - Page 277
Gear mentioned in this thread:
My new DT770 pads should be in by next week already added some extra padding by cutting up a mic cover .
I listened to xb800s, and honestly overall the in the line of xb's, only the 500 is worth its price. All others are more or less the same, xb500s are best bang for your buck and has the most amount of bass out of the line.
You won't get much better than pro700mkII in terms of bass really other than gluing subwoofers to your head.
taco I will pick up the 500's too for a try out. i have already boxed up my pro700mkII, and am returning them to amazon soon. I just absolutely love the looks of the m100's so hopefully they sound great and i can keep them thank you for your input
M100s are good bassheadphoens, but they're more musically balanced and you wouldn't get as much bass out of it.
p.s. I use the Z02 is there something better?
Though he states he uses the Z02 which is pretty much a subbass enhancing amp, and so, will retain the musicality, whilst adding a lot more oomph, without distortion.
I'm abut to order my M-100s, what portable amp should I pair with them and my iPod classic 7th gen for the cleanest bass boost? I was thinking the C421 but I could just wait for the E12 possibly.
Edited by chuckle490 - 1/9/13 at 5:29pm
I forgot to mention that I already own the Fiio E11 so I'm looking for an upgrade from that, for my M-100. I checked out the C&C BH, I can't find any reviews for it really.
Edit: Oh wait I just foiund H2O's review for it, that he PM'd me a week ago. I have to say, it looks impressive, but is it the est choice for sub $200 with the M-100 out of an iPod classic with a LOD?
Edited by chuckle490 - 1/9/13 at 7:05pm
- The Basshead Club
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 11 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality 12 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 13 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 15 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)