Well, I'm off to best buy to get the xb800s. I'm not expecting anything awesome, so we will see if they're able to top my modded ad900s.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Yesterday at 11:07 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Vs Sony XB 1000 Or Suggestions For Subsonic bass-head cans? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones: Best Overall Headphones ~$150. True or False? Last post on 8/18/13 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
Excelllent headphones, coming after ss 9h headset, senn's 429 558 598 and i love these most, i differentiate details better in vocals now, i can say if vocalist is blowing into microphone while...
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
The Basshead Club - Page 277
Gear mentioned in this thread:
My new DT770 pads should be in by next week already added some extra padding by cutting up a mic cover .
I listened to xb800s, and honestly overall the in the line of xb's, only the 500 is worth its price. All others are more or less the same, xb500s are best bang for your buck and has the most amount of bass out of the line.
You won't get much better than pro700mkII in terms of bass really other than gluing subwoofers to your head.
taco I will pick up the 500's too for a try out. i have already boxed up my pro700mkII, and am returning them to amazon soon. I just absolutely love the looks of the m100's so hopefully they sound great and i can keep them thank you for your input
M100s are good bassheadphoens, but they're more musically balanced and you wouldn't get as much bass out of it.
p.s. I use the Z02 is there something better?
Though he states he uses the Z02 which is pretty much a subbass enhancing amp, and so, will retain the musicality, whilst adding a lot more oomph, without distortion.
I'm abut to order my M-100s, what portable amp should I pair with them and my iPod classic 7th gen for the cleanest bass boost? I was thinking the C421 but I could just wait for the E12 possibly.
Edited by chuckle490 - 1/9/13 at 5:29pm
I forgot to mention that I already own the Fiio E11 so I'm looking for an upgrade from that, for my M-100. I checked out the C&C BH, I can't find any reviews for it really.
Edit: Oh wait I just foiund H2O's review for it, that he PM'd me a week ago. I have to say, it looks impressive, but is it the est choice for sub $200 with the M-100 out of an iPod classic with a LOD?
Edited by chuckle490 - 1/9/13 at 7:05pm
- The Basshead Club
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Grado wood makers & sellers thread 4 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 37 seconds ago
- › AKG K812 Free Shipping to USA 38 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 44 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Chi-Uni-Fi 8.5 Chicago Area HP Meet - Nov 8th 2014 1 minute ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Ufasas
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)