Well, I'm off to best buy to get the xb800s. I'm not expecting anything awesome, so we will see if they're able to top my modded ad900s.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Yesterday at 11:13 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Vs Sony XB 1000 Or Suggestions For Subsonic bass-head cans? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones: Best Overall Headphones ~$150. True or False? Last post on 8/18/13 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/31/15
At the time of the review, the Brainwavz Jive earphone was was on sale at Amazon’s website for $25.00 USD. Here is a link to Their listing of the...
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
The Basshead Club - Page 277
Gear mentioned in this thread:
My new DT770 pads should be in by next week already added some extra padding by cutting up a mic cover .
I listened to xb800s, and honestly overall the in the line of xb's, only the 500 is worth its price. All others are more or less the same, xb500s are best bang for your buck and has the most amount of bass out of the line.
You won't get much better than pro700mkII in terms of bass really other than gluing subwoofers to your head.
taco I will pick up the 500's too for a try out. i have already boxed up my pro700mkII, and am returning them to amazon soon. I just absolutely love the looks of the m100's so hopefully they sound great and i can keep them thank you for your input
M100s are good bassheadphoens, but they're more musically balanced and you wouldn't get as much bass out of it.
p.s. I use the Z02 is there something better?
Though he states he uses the Z02 which is pretty much a subbass enhancing amp, and so, will retain the musicality, whilst adding a lot more oomph, without distortion.
I'm abut to order my M-100s, what portable amp should I pair with them and my iPod classic 7th gen for the cleanest bass boost? I was thinking the C421 but I could just wait for the E12 possibly.
Edited by chuckle490 - 1/9/13 at 5:29pm
I forgot to mention that I already own the Fiio E11 so I'm looking for an upgrade from that, for my M-100. I checked out the C&C BH, I can't find any reviews for it really.
Edit: Oh wait I just foiund H2O's review for it, that he PM'd me a week ago. I have to say, it looks impressive, but is it the est choice for sub $200 with the M-100 out of an iPod classic with a LOD?
Edited by chuckle490 - 1/9/13 at 7:05pm
- The Basshead Club
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › My Very Low Budget Nearfield Desktop Rig (Lepai amp and Dayton... 6 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 1 minute ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 1 minute ago
- › Philips SHE3580 IEM review--how can something sound so good for $10??? 1 minute ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 1 minute ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 4 minutes ago
- › New Cavalli Audio Liquid Glass Amplifier - Fall Release 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 5 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2