New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Basshead Club - Page 273  

post #4081 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by miow View Post

SONY XB800 ; )
Sounds good and cheap(ish), but I need to get a Note 2 before any of this. frown.gif
post #4082 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Sounds good and cheap(ish), but I need to get a Note 2 before any of this. frown.gif

 

lol I can't even imagine the bass punch with that setup hearing that XB800 might even punch harder in the midbass than XB500, that must be the closest you can get to "hammer-to-head" kinda experience you get with headphones.

 

XB500 + ZO at max bass setting will vibrate and tickle your ears at low-level volume already.

post #4083 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPGWiZaRD View Post

 

lol I can't even imagine the bass punch with that setup hearing that XB800 might even punch harder in the midbass than XB500, that must be the closest you can get to "hammer-to-head" kinda experience you get with headphones.

 

XB500 + ZO at max bass setting will vibrate and tickle your ears at low-level volume already.

 

L3000.gif

 

Mines will arive tomorrow so I can share my very own experience with a JDSLabs C421 Bass Boost, if this serves for anything.


Edited by miow - 1/7/13 at 2:59pm
post #4084 of 11259
This thread is making me smile! biggrin.gif I need to save up funds... NOW!!!
post #4085 of 11259
Oh, and whats a song with HUGE impact, like slam you into the wall with AD700s? xD
post #4086 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Oh, and whats a song with HUGE impact, like slam you into the wall with AD700s? xD


Just about anything by Pitbull.

post #4087 of 11259

Requake - I Love

The XX - Angels (Odyc Remix)

Even though it is awful in just about every way: Datsik - Swagga (Datsik Trap VIP) has some big bass

post #4088 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by invalid404 View Post

Requake - I Love

The XX - Angels (Odyc Remix)

Even though it is awful in just about every way: Datsik - Swagga (Datsik Trap VIP) has some big bass

 

*shudder* That song was SO over done in 2009/10, I was hoping it was gonna die. when Datsik posted that track on fb I HAD to listen to it for curiosity sake. Can't say I was impressed. I still think Galvanize is Datsik's best track. Or that Animale remix. I didn't like anything off his album. It was very well produced, but I can't say any track was stand out in particular other than Annihilate. The industrial hydraulic samples and 'wonkyness' kinda drew me away I guess. That Trap VIP is along the same lines.

 

end rant. Datsik is the producer that got me INTO dubstep in the first place, so that's what I'm sop outspoken about it.

post #4089 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Oh, and whats a song with HUGE impact, like slam you into the wall with AD700s? xD

I dont usually listen to house with large midbass, buuut...

 

Replica - Afrojack is pretty awesome. Its more sub mid though, but still impact.

Pretty much anything by swedish house mafia

post #4090 of 11259
Do you guys listen to any odd future or any of the rappers that came from the group? They make very bassy songs.
post #4091 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by alecd423 View Post

Do you guys listen to any odd future or any of the rappers that came from the group? They make very bassy songs.
*sometimes redundant, but still bassy.
post #4092 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Oh, and whats a song with HUGE impact, like slam you into the wall with AD700s? xD


Roger that- young money

Centipede- Knife Party

Must Be The Feeling- Flux Pavillion

Must Be The Feeling- Delta heavy (this ones more mid bass than the flux version, and is a faster song too)

post #4093 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Oh, and whats a song with HUGE impact, like slam you into the wall with AD700s? xD

Nympho by Borgore.... It actually has quite a bit of bass and even though it lacks a lot of finesse, it really is an impressive song that wows a lot of my friends.

I've gotten beats users to say that they think the bass of my setup is TOO punchy. Of course we know there is no such thing. xD

 

Anyway, I use the Samsung Galaxy Player with Jet Audio Basic, and turn everything that isnt bass on my EQ way down, and turn the bass up, and then run it into the ZO2, to the Q40s.

 

I feel like using the ZO + XB500's might result in just a fart cannon...

post #4094 of 11259
How's the difference in bass between the XB500s and XB800s? XB500's are 1/2 the price, but in what does the XB800 excelll at? Treble, bass, soundstage, isolation?
post #4095 of 11259
The xb800's sure do like nice
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
This thread is locked