Well grabbed myself a pair of Beyer DT770 Pro (80 ohm) & very happy with them so far. Stuck Rog Mogale's 30Hz breakbeat test track on & was pleasantly surprised that they actually reproduced the notes! Also hella comfy & feel pretty sturdily built.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 8:45 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Vs Sony XB 1000 Or Suggestions For Subsonic bass-head cans? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones: Best Overall Headphones ~$150. True or False? Last post on 8/18/13 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
Hi All, I have done a video review of Hifiman HM901. Thanks for watching :)
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Got these headphones in blue limited edition and first of all, I must say that they look absolutely fantastic. Sexy in style and design. Not only that, the sound is amazing too! High, mid lows are...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
The Basshead Club - Page 254
Gear mentioned in this thread:
So something stylish, durable and bass heavy? V-Moda.... Pretty much.
Get the LP if you just want BASS.
LP2 if you want some more clarity and slightly less bass than the LP.
M100 if you want something with more clarity and less bass.
Or perhaps a PRO700MK2 with an E11.
Fellow bassheads, I have a test for you. If you have an LED clock like this (it has to be one with color), I want you to find your bassiest song and blast it out before it distorts. When you look at the clock, the numbers should start jiggling. If they don't, then that means that either you don't have the right type of clock. your song isn't that bassy, or you aren't a basshead
Edit: I've been playing around with it, and Bingo Players - L'Amour seems to do it pretty well.
Well I should be receiving them within the next couple of weeks...I will post my opinions when they come!
I'm expecting them to have much better mids and more mid bass, sub bass would probably lean towards the DT770 as you say!
I don't really do THAT much home listening so the portability of the M100 is a big plus for me!
- The Basshead Club
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 17 seconds ago
- › Grado e Series 38 seconds ago
- › iBasso D10 Cobra Portable DAC / AMP & Op Amp Kit 1 minute ago
- › T-Peos H300 New! 1 minute ago
- › Burson Soloist 1 minute ago
- › High-end Headphone Decision 2 minutes ago
- › «LOVE?problem solution molvi ji 91+9950620150 3 minutes ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › love problem solution baba ji in uae 91+9950620150 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)