Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 5:46 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Vs Sony XB 1000 Or Suggestions For Subsonic bass-head cans? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones: Best Overall Headphones ~$150. True or False? Last post on 8/18/13 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 6/26/15
These headphones are not for a true audiophile person. If you just want to watch movies on YouTube and talk with your friends on Skype - they will do the job for you. But if you want to enjoy your...
Introduction The Fidue A65 is in quite of an interesting place. It's in the budget range that has a lot of great contenders, but in it's defence it brings a Titanium micro dynamic driver, and with...
This review is for the iclever IC-BTH01 Bluetooth Stereo Headset INTRODUCTION Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in...
Introduction: Cayin is a Chinese company that has recently made quite a splash in the portable audio world with some of their very nice and budget friendly portable gear. The C5 amplifier has...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
The Basshead Club - Page 224
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I haven't seen the WS99s around yet, but the WS77 is already on sale here in SG. They look like a bigger, prettier WS55, and I'm pretty impressed by its looks alone. I'll definitely take the WS77 for a spin one of these days.
But once again, AT puts a Y-cord when they could have gone for a nice, single cord. Look at their Solid Bass and Earsuit line - they could have gone with single cord for their flagships, at least.
my lcd-2's just came in :)
BLAO! there goes my disposable income until like febuary :(
initial impressions just based off like first hour with them, bass wise they're earily reminiscent of the xb1000's in terms of sub bass, they reach down deep, but where this trumps all my other basshead cans, MIDS!!!!
creamy, peanut butter jif smooth mids! finally powerful bass and lyrics i can actually hear now!
xb500's slam harder tho, these are still open cans after all, but so far, color me impressed, i'll be back with more impressions and comparisons after i've spent some more time with them
Had to eq the sh$% out of my friends dt770 / 600 to get real godlike gooey bass. I hope the beyer COPs I have on order don't need this much eq to get the same level of bass though.
- The Basshead Club
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Review and comparison of DUNU DN-1000, DN-2000, & JVC HA-FX850 41 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › AKG new N90Q 2 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Definitive technology (DefTech) symphony 1 4 minutes ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 4 minutes ago
- › HA-INFO U2 PLUS DAC 4 minutes ago
- › Yamaha HPH-200 brand new with box 5 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd Master 9 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by snapacap
- › AKG Y50 Black On-Ear Headphone with In-Line One-Button Universal... by acain
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by Chaoturbo
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)