What do you guys think Atrio MG7 or the Velodyne vPulse if they're the same price?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Yesterday at 11:13 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Vs Sony XB 1000 Or Suggestions For Subsonic bass-head cans? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones: Best Overall Headphones ~$150. True or False? Last post on 8/18/13 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/31/15
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
Photo courtesy of Cozoy INTRODUCTION I recently tested out a couple battery-powered DAC/Amp (Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3) solutions and the battery-free Calyx PaT DAC/Amp with the goal of...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
The Basshead Club - Page 211
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Atrio MG7 Thread
Velodyne vPulse Thread
And... Super IEM Thread.
Edited by NinjaSushi2 - 10/25/12 at 12:26am
I own the vPulse. I'd say you feel it in your eardrums but not your brain as opposed to say maybe XB1000, in which you feel it in your cervical.
I ordered both, so I'll let you know. Though, with that being said I'm a noob so all I can really tell you is how clear the highs sound + how bumping/deep the bass sounds. Dunno how to interpret those fancy db charts like you guys : P
Xb1000 because it's CHEPAER than beats #1 and the quality is BETTER, the quanity is less but trust me... in the end it will be BETTER.
*drools* I really want teh XB1000 :[ and the Dt 990 >.>
An I look forward to Noobs posts about the Iems!
My buddy just blew out the driver on his DT990. No sure how... Something about taking it apart and touching crap.
You pretty much nailed it. It has some vibration to it. Its got 3 ports on the side to help to keep it from being over bearing...lol Bass over bearing?...nah. I had both. Although I prefered the MG7 I really did enjoy the vPulse because of the fun factor. It also requires a lill more volume than the MG7 which I didn't like too much. But ya... it tickled my ears if I turned it up a bit...lol
- The Basshead Club
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › R2R/Multibit vs. Delta-Sigma 3 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 6 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 58 seconds ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Introduction and 2 Recommendations! 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Duke - a new high-performance IEM 2 minutes ago
- › Westone W60 Headphones - With full westone warranty - sealed in box 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 3 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by nmatheis
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2