What do you guys think Atrio MG7 or the Velodyne vPulse if they're the same price?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Vs Sony XB 1000 Or Suggestions For Subsonic bass-head cans? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones: Best Overall Headphones ~$150. True or False? Last post on 8/18/13 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) Last post on 8/21/13 at 8:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Between those 3 headphones which one is the best Last post on 2/27/13 at 5:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: Today
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
I got these on a pawn shop deal, and wanted some cheap headphones that could deliver for what I was looking for. An all-arounder that provided clarity, good bass, nice treble, and handled all...
Introduction: I still don't know why I keep buying headphones, really! I thought I was done but no, headphones like this one have to pop up on my radar and I'm weak enough that I have to buy...
Comparing these to my Philips L1 and my Beyer T1 they have a lot more mid-bass through midrange and are slightly tilted toward the high. They sound great but quite a bit different sound signature...
DISCLAIMER This review is based on the demo set at Jaben Singapore, which I have demoed extensively no less than 3 times. Though fit is pretty good, but as perfect fit is not achieved, I shall...
Sound Quality Straight out of the box, it sounded great, pretty much like the original CAL!. I’ve done over 100 hours of burn-in. DAC is FiiO E10. As I mentioned in one of the posts, it reminded...
The Basshead Club - Page 211
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3152 of 838510/25/12 at 12:25amQuote:
Atrio MG7 Thread
Velodyne vPulse Thread
And... Super IEM Thread.
Edited by NinjaSushi2 - 10/25/12 at 12:26ampost #3153 of 838510/25/12 at 2:18amQuote:
MG7 has more sub bass, mid bass is pretty flat.
vPulse has good mid and sub bass but more impact.post #3154 of 838510/25/12 at 10:20amQuote:
How would you define IEM Impact? With Cans impact is rather tactile! A good deep impactful mid bass literally hits you!post #3155 of 838510/25/12 at 11:26ampost #3156 of 838510/25/12 at 11:30ampost #3157 of 838510/25/12 at 12:18pmQuote:
I own the vPulse. I'd say you feel it in your eardrums but not your brain as opposed to say maybe XB1000, in which you feel it in your cervical.post #3158 of 838510/25/12 at 1:13pmQuote:
XB1000 or Beats Studio for bass quantity+quality?post #3159 of 838510/25/12 at 1:14pmQuote:
I just found out I got a massive scholarship so time to shop : Dpost #3160 of 838510/25/12 at 1:21pmQuote:
I ordered both, so I'll let you know. Though, with that being said I'm a noob so all I can really tell you is how clear the highs sound + how bumping/deep the bass sounds. Dunno how to interpret those fancy db charts like you guys : Ppost #3161 of 838510/25/12 at 4:49pm
Xb1000 because it's CHEPAER than beats #1 and the quality is BETTER, the quanity is less but trust me... in the end it will be BETTER.
*drools* I really want teh XB1000 :[ and the Dt 990 >.>
An I look forward to Noobs posts about the Iems!post #3162 of 838510/25/12 at 8:07pmQuote:
My buddy just blew out the driver on his DT990. No sure how... Something about taking it apart and touching crap.post #3163 of 838510/25/12 at 10:36pmQuote:
You pretty much nailed it. It has some vibration to it. Its got 3 ports on the side to help to keep it from being over bearing...lol Bass over bearing?...nah. I had both. Although I prefered the MG7 I really did enjoy the vPulse because of the fun factor. It also requires a lill more volume than the MG7 which I didn't like too much. But ya... it tickled my ears if I turned it up a bit...lolpost #3164 of 838510/26/12 at 12:16ampost #3165 of 838510/26/12 at 6:06amQuote:
They don't like IEMs because they don't get that feel... Also some people find them uncomfortable.
- The Basshead Club
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › The JVC HA-S680 - S400's and S500's big brother is here! 3 seconds ago
- › HE-500, LCD2, D5000, DT770, SR80, on a speaker amp (Emotiva mini-X... 59 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 2 minutes ago
- › Best DAC from $1500 to $2500 (or so) Can anything beat the Eastern... 3 minutes ago
- › Brief impressions of the TDK ST750 headphones 5 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking) 5 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 5 minutes ago
- › SOLD T-PEOS H-100 HYBRID DYNAMIC + BA 5 minutes ago
- › Tokyo 2013 Fujiya Avic Autumn Headphone Festival Report 5 minutes ago
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Perfect Sound d901b by gelocks
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by groovyd
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by kingpage
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green) by Bassbanger101
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi