What do you guys think Atrio MG7 or the Velodyne vPulse if they're the same price?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 7:23 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Vs Sony XB 1000 Or Suggestions For Subsonic bass-head cans? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones: Best Overall Headphones ~$150. True or False? Last post on 8/18/13 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 6/30/15
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
RHA T20 Review Tour Many thanks to RHA and forum member Rearwing for arranging the tour and the generosity of a 10-day listening period (my suspicion though is to pass some thanks to reviewer...
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
The Basshead Club - Page 211
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Atrio MG7 Thread
Velodyne vPulse Thread
And... Super IEM Thread.
Edited by NinjaSushi2 - 10/25/12 at 12:26am
I own the vPulse. I'd say you feel it in your eardrums but not your brain as opposed to say maybe XB1000, in which you feel it in your cervical.
I ordered both, so I'll let you know. Though, with that being said I'm a noob so all I can really tell you is how clear the highs sound + how bumping/deep the bass sounds. Dunno how to interpret those fancy db charts like you guys : P
Xb1000 because it's CHEPAER than beats #1 and the quality is BETTER, the quanity is less but trust me... in the end it will be BETTER.
*drools* I really want teh XB1000 :[ and the Dt 990 >.>
An I look forward to Noobs posts about the Iems!
My buddy just blew out the driver on his DT990. No sure how... Something about taking it apart and touching crap.
You pretty much nailed it. It has some vibration to it. Its got 3 ports on the side to help to keep it from being over bearing...lol Bass over bearing?...nah. I had both. Although I prefered the MG7 I really did enjoy the vPulse because of the fun factor. It also requires a lill more volume than the MG7 which I didn't like too much. But ya... it tickled my ears if I turned it up a bit...lol
- The Basshead Club
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 23 seconds ago
- › 2015 Central Florida Summer Meet @ LiveSoundWave in Orlando 8.1.2015 42 seconds ago
- › The Audio Technica W3000ANV Thread 1 minute ago
- › Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones Consolidation. 3 minutes ago
- › Need help for choose headphones amp 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 6 minutes ago
- › Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) 6 minutes ago
- › 1st day with Fiio X3ii... is (a bit?) disappointing... 7 minutes ago
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › RHA T20 by LFC_SL
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)