What do you guys think Atrio MG7 or the Velodyne vPulse if they're the same price?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 10:35 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Vs Sony XB 1000 Or Suggestions For Subsonic bass-head cans? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones: Best Overall Headphones ~$150. True or False? Last post on 8/18/13 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
The Basshead Club - Page 211
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Atrio MG7 Thread
Velodyne vPulse Thread
And... Super IEM Thread.
Edited by NinjaSushi2 - 10/25/12 at 12:26am
I own the vPulse. I'd say you feel it in your eardrums but not your brain as opposed to say maybe XB1000, in which you feel it in your cervical.
I ordered both, so I'll let you know. Though, with that being said I'm a noob so all I can really tell you is how clear the highs sound + how bumping/deep the bass sounds. Dunno how to interpret those fancy db charts like you guys : P
Xb1000 because it's CHEPAER than beats #1 and the quality is BETTER, the quanity is less but trust me... in the end it will be BETTER.
*drools* I really want teh XB1000 :[ and the Dt 990 >.>
An I look forward to Noobs posts about the Iems!
My buddy just blew out the driver on his DT990. No sure how... Something about taking it apart and touching crap.
You pretty much nailed it. It has some vibration to it. Its got 3 ports on the side to help to keep it from being over bearing...lol Bass over bearing?...nah. I had both. Although I prefered the MG7 I really did enjoy the vPulse because of the fun factor. It also requires a lill more volume than the MG7 which I didn't like too much. But ya... it tickled my ears if I turned it up a bit...lol
- The Basshead Club
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! 38 seconds ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 48 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › Great headsets for around $100? 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Eddie Current 4-45 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › DAC + AMP Combo For Newbies? 4 minutes ago
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)