I made the analytical thread.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 3/4/14 at 8:16pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Vs Sony XB 1000 Or Suggestions For Subsonic bass-head cans? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones: Best Overall Headphones ~$150. True or False? Last post on 8/18/13 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) Last post on 8/21/13 at 8:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
If you look at my profile, I stay within a small range of products that have worked for my son and I. These include V-Moda, Westone, Audio Technica and Klipsch. Each have their own strenghts,...
I've had Mentor for nearly a month before selling it and JH16fp (first deciding to sell Mentor, then putting it on hold, then selling JH, then finally selling Mentor) and thought I'd share my...
When my 2 year old DBA02 mkii's lost left channel signal strength, I needed a replacement, pronto. I took note of some good sounding <$100 IEMs from |joker|'s list and headed off to the nearest...
When it comes to Edifier, they are best known for their desktop PC speaker range and acquiring the prestigious electrostatic headphone company Stax. But just because they now own Stax doesn’t mean...
Remember Edifier? The company that now owns Stax? I recently covered their e10 Exclaim desktop speakers and found them rather impressive for just $99. While making a nice budget speaker is...
The Basshead Club - Page 2post #16 of 98539/29/11 at 5:59am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 98539/29/11 at 6:25amThread Starterpost #18 of 98539/29/11 at 7:10ampost #19 of 98539/29/11 at 11:52ampost #20 of 98539/30/11 at 11:55am
I'm in. New owner of the FutureSonics MG6Pro customs, and have been enjoying Pro 900's.
Somnambulist posted a link to this in another thread-- quite appropriate methinks, enjoy:
Edited by cn11 - 9/30/11 at 12:00pmpost #21 of 98539/30/11 at 5:37pmThread Starterpost #22 of 98539/30/11 at 7:33pmpost #23 of 98539/30/11 at 9:19pmThread Starter
This is just a very rough, my own idea of what the club logo might be. Any suggestions or submitting your own design would be appreciated
That basshead face looks a bit weird right now. I'll fix it if this is the final version of the logopost #24 of 98539/30/11 at 10:04pmpost #25 of 98539/30/11 at 10:16pmThread Starterpost #26 of 98539/30/11 at 10:22pm
Dang it you beat me too it! I played this a lot when I had may audio in my jeep. I had the 13w7... my jeep sounded like it was going to fall apart...lol but I don't have it anymore...
How do I get it to show?
Edited by Hawaiiancerveza - 9/30/11 at 10:29pmpost #27 of 985310/1/11 at 6:55ampost #28 of 985310/1/11 at 12:15pm
I'm a mid-head turned bassland dabbler. I haven't found anything as awesome as the Koss Technician VFR for bass. I'm getting the XB1000 when the prices get reasonable.post #29 of 985310/1/11 at 12:22pmQuote:
X2post #30 of 985310/1/11 at 12:41pm
It's not too far-fetched to assume they'll eventually get down to $150 new right? It'd look to be a decent deal if it gets down to that. $300 is plain unreasonable for a headphone I'd only use for 5-10% of my library.
- The Basshead Club
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Decware ZP3 19 seconds ago
- › AKG gaming cans. 27 seconds ago
- › Versatile Headset & Amplifier for all Applications 42 seconds ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 50 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Taking Koss Portapro to the Limit (cool mods). 4 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.8 4 minutes ago
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude