- 1,114 Posts. Joined 3/2013
- Location: Kuwait
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Vs Sony XB 1000 Or Suggestions For Subsonic bass-head cans? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones: Best Overall Headphones ~$150. True or False? Last post on 8/18/13 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) Last post on 8/21/13 at 8:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
The Basshead Club - Page 751post #11251 of 112594/22/14 at 6:36amDamn. These XB100's are massive ! Anyway if anyone's looking for a basshead IEM my recommendation would be Denon C300's. My main gripe with it is the fit, but the sound is amazing
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11252 of 112594/22/14 at 12:17pmpost #11253 of 112594/22/14 at 1:00pmpost #11254 of 112594/22/14 at 6:54pmpost #11255 of 112594/22/14 at 7:18pmQuote:Quote:heeheehee... Quote... Lol.. That's a few more than a "Few" pictures of them. They are so beautiful... And comfortable looking... Did you receive the sz2000's yet? ^.^ and I don't want to argue. Just wanted to state where I stand on iem vs over ear.Originally Posted by White Lotus
Some absolutely AMAZING photos. Great work!
(I can't wait until everyone quotes that post, yay)
I prefer to listen to headphones in public sometimes, or when there are other people in the room - loud bass from a huge over-ear can will be audible to everyone around me, but with an IEM, this isn't the case.
Apples and oranges. Different audio sources for different occasions and needs.
And sorry to be blunt about it, but IEM vs full-size is not an argument I care for, nor is it for the basshead club thread. I'm sure other readers will agree.
Edited by DisCHORDDubstep - Yesterday at 7:20 pmpost #11256 of 112594/22/14 at 7:22pm
Nope, no offense taken. I understand your stand point and respect it. No harm done.
Quote:post #11257 of 112594/22/14 at 7:30pmpost #11258 of 112594/22/14 at 7:37pm
This thread is locked
- The Basshead Club
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Currently, there are 2905 Active Users (649 Members and 2256 Guests)
- › Dr. Chesky's Ultimate Headphone Demonstration Disc - Head-Fi TV 5 seconds ago
- › AKG new headphone K545? 13 seconds ago
- › Need advice: noble K10 vs JH roxanne 21 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 53 seconds ago
- › THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD 1 minute ago
- › New HTC One M8 audio review 2 minutes ago
- › Need help choosing the right pair of headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Are custom fit IEMs worth it 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for closed headphones - up to 100€ 3 minutes ago
- › DC or Marvel? 4 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude