or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Basshead Club - Page 739  

post #11071 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketInABucket View Post
 

Not many people are type 3 bassheads who can enjoy ~+20dB of boosted bass; it takes a special kind of resilience and manliness not found in any ordinary person to be able to withstand such earthquake forces for a good amount of time. Some people say that the people who are capable of this are practically demigods...

 

;)

Haha... demigods ;) Well i guess im just a mere mortal.

post #11072 of 11259

What are the types?

post #11073 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman600 View Post

My ZO2 just got here and i connect it to my Fiio E12. Got my DT770 and fire up a music. W-O-W my brain shook!!! I got dizzy after listening for about 30 mins of bass music. 
Im skeptical about what the sound would be but im surprised about what im hearing. I really felt the base up to my chest. I can also feel the cans vibrating in my head wink.gif I dont know if i can listen like this in longer hours coz it gives me a headache after awhile wink.gif Ill give it a few weeks and if it does ill sell my ZO2... 

BTW as you can see both amps are charging and i dont hear any noise/distortion while listening to a music.
that zo2 is a sexy piece of equipment... Is it a better amp than the e11 by itself?... And why does EVERYONE use macbooks if they are audiophiles, and computer nerds and gamers mostly use windows??
post #11074 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman600 View Post
 

Haha... demigods ;) Well i guess im just a mere mortal.

Bow down to hawaiibadboy, mere mortal :D 

post #11075 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketInABucket View Post

Bow down to hawaiibadboy, mere mortal biggrin.gif  
Hawaii isn't a demigod... More like Zeus the god of lightning, although he doesn't shoot lighting, he feels thunder instead...
post #11076 of 11259
10155803_685851968174173_1425085684823818424_n.jpg my dog has some major #YOLOSWAG
post #11077 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisCHORDDubstep View Post


Hawaii isn't a demigod... More like Zeus the god of lightning, although he doesn't shoot lighting, he feels thunder instead...

He's Poseidon, not Zeus. Now, why would that be? Because along with being the God of the Seas, he's also known as earth-shaker ;)

 

Haha, your dog looks so surprised. "What is this human doing? Who does he think he is? What is this thing on me? Get it off me please!"

post #11078 of 11259
Yeah, she instantly tried to remove it from her head with her paw, but I got her to look at me by saying treat.
post #11079 of 11259
New cans turned up today straight from the land of the rising sun (Japan) - the 70mm Goliath bass drivers that is SONY MDR-XB1000's smily_headphones1.gif

And intrigued by talk of the JVC HA-SZ2000 bass cans mentioned in so high regard here on head-fi, placed my order for a pair , which hopefully will land before end of the week.

When I get round to it, I'll take some photos - in the meantime, due to kind appreciation for my vader with crushers pic, here's a bass head inspired pic for the lulz biggrin.gif

Listening to XB1000's as I type this out - nice - bass in the place London cool.gif

post #11080 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb3723 View Post

New cans turned up today straight from the land of the rising sun (Japan) - the 70mm Goliath bass drivers that is SONY MDR-XB1000's smily_headphones1.gif

And intrigued by talk of the JVC HA-SZ2000 bass cans mentioned in so high regard here on head-fi, placed my order for a pair , which hopefully will land before end of the week.

When I get round to it, I'll take some photos - in the meantime, due to kind appreciation for my vader with crushers pic, here's a bass head inspired pic for the lulz biggrin.gif

Listening to XB1000's as I type this out - nice - bass in the place London cool.gif

what amp are you using for those big ol' things? smily_headphones1.gif ... Plus, that's an awesome picture! Hehehe!!... You gotta amp to the max with bass cans... As long as you're using an FiiO E12 or more powerful you're fine.
post #11081 of 11259
I really want to try the zo2 and get that head-shaking bass experience..

Just noticed something. Is the Zo2 discontinued? Everywhere I check, it's out of stock (even on Digizoid's website)
Edited by xkonfuzed - 4/16/14 at 3:16pm
post #11082 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonfuzed View Post

I really want to try the zo2 and get that head-shaking bass experience..

Just noticed something. Is the Zo2 discontinued? Everywhere I check, it's out of stock (even on Digizoid's website)
that's because the zo3's supposedly coming out soon.
post #11083 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisCHORDDubstep View Post

what amp are you using for those big ol' things? smily_headphones1.gif ... Plus, that's an awesome picture! Hehehe!!... You gotta amp to the max with bass cans... As long as you're using an FiiO E12 or more powerful you're fine.

First listen, I amped with portable Fiio E17 and cranked EQ bass to max - playing some heavy bass dub step the cans vibrated on my head to such degree, you could be mistaken in thinking you were wearing SKandy crushers with bass slider maxed out.

Quite impressive really as the XB1000's don't come with a vibrating widget thingy - just sheer brute force bass causing cranial vibrations biggrin.gif

The ear pads on these things are like tractor tyres - absolutely massive cool.gif

I'm going to amp them with HIFIMAN EF-6, then FOSTEX HP-A8C later to see which amp pulls the most flavour out of their well endowed 70mm drivers smily_headphones1.gif
post #11084 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisCHORDDubstep View Post

that's because the zo3's supposedly coming out soon.
Interesting. Let's hope they keep the price for the Zo3 low because my wallet is becoming anorexic biggrin.gif
post #11085 of 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewWaveAudio View Post

What are the best basshead headphones for mobile use.

The signature djs and (kinda) the perfect sound dido d901s are the highest end portable basshead cans i know of.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
This thread is locked