Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 3/4/14 at 8:16pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Vs Sony XB 1000 Or Suggestions For Subsonic bass-head cans? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones: Best Overall Headphones ~$150. True or False? Last post on 8/18/13 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) Last post on 8/21/13 at 8:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
Note: All of my listening impressions of the Stax SR-202 were done with a Stax SRM-313 amplifier, which was hooked up to an AMB y2 DAC via the RCA input with SKW JIB braided interconnects. For the...
I will bypass the quality of their sound, as pretty much everyone has covered this topic above me... I have to say, I was not impressed with their cable quality, but apart from this, it seems to...
I am going to keep this short. SOURCE: Cowon C2 320 Kbps Mp3 and Flac files. GOOD: - Fits my ear properly. I am sure, whatever i do, they won't fall off. - Isolation, is...
Welcome to another review , today we have the J46BT IEM by JBL I will have a video review linked to this review soon but ...that's the future , this IEM was quite interesting since its...
Nothing is perfect & these earbuds are certainly a compromise. None the less, they are not too bright, not too boomy, not too recessed, & not too expensive. The sound is overall rich & smooth;...
The Basshead Club - Page 8post #106 of 999810/5/11 at 12:11amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 999810/5/11 at 12:24amThread Starterpost #108 of 999810/5/11 at 1:33am
I would LOVE some bass heavy customs for my first custom!
Also FINALLY a basshead club!!Quote:post #109 of 999810/5/11 at 1:39am
Welcome to the "dark" side...muahahahaaaaa
Quote:post #110 of 999810/5/11 at 1:45ampost #111 of 999810/5/11 at 1:47amThread StarterQuote:
Bass heavy customs ? Look up the 1964-Q, thats the one I'm saving for this Christmas. Theres always the remolded TF10spost #112 of 999810/5/11 at 1:48am
Thanks and glad to be on the dark side!
Have you guys seen the two threads about the TFTA-2100-3V2B (Extra Bass)? Apparently those IEMs have some ridiculous bass
post #113 of 999810/5/11 at 1:55am
I don't know too much about customs but as long as they're on the warm side I'll be interested! I'll def look into these as I want to get into customs soon. Think my wallet's about to cry.
I did hear the JH16 is also quite bassy, can anyone comment on those?
Quote:post #114 of 999810/5/11 at 2:04ampost #115 of 999810/5/11 at 2:06amQuote:
Your ears will definitely grow and your growth will probably stabilise when you're 17 or 18.post #116 of 999810/5/11 at 2:08amThread StarterQuote:
There was a FR graph some where, I'll go find itQuote:
Your ears are most stable at the age of 17. Not sure about 15, but ears don't grow that fast. They should be good for 2 years until you are 17 I think. It depend on if you are growing or not
Edited by Parall3l - 10/5/11 at 2:10ampost #117 of 999810/5/11 at 2:11amThread Starterpost #118 of 999810/5/11 at 2:14amQuote:Quote:
ill wait till I'm 18 then....post #119 of 999810/5/11 at 2:17amThread Starter
You can always ask an audiologist if you can find one, or Email someone at company that sells customs. They should know.post #120 of 999810/5/11 at 2:20amQuote:
yea good idea, i really want customs, the 1964 models are really attractive to me, mostly cause of the price
- The Basshead Club
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! 2 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 58 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › New Grace Design m920 DAC/amp with DSD decoding 1 minute ago
- › Someone Please Make A SYDNEY Meet up/ Get together!! PLEASEEE!!! 1 minute ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 2 minutes ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 3 minutes ago
- › Laptop or Desktop? 3 minutes ago
- › Deciding on a DAP: Fiio or Sony? 5 minutes ago
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Glass and Liquid Gold Spring Specials 5 minutes ago
- › Stax SR-202 by JustinBieber
- › AKG K 518 LE Limited Edition Folding Headphones - Red by kalpman
- › Sennheiser CX 685 SPORTS In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black by wrathzombie
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by Head-Head
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by G2F
- › ALO Audio The National by pieman3141
- › Ferrari AAV-1LFH009K Cavallino T350 Over-Ear Headphones by ourfpshero
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by H20Fidelity
- › Asus Xonar DGX by SSSN
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude