- 3 Posts. Joined 9/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Fiio e7? Last post on 11/12/11 at 2:07am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- What headphones should I buy? Last post on 8/18/11 at 7:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Investing for Headphones+DAC Last post on 8/5/11 at 4:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Good Audio Source for headphones?? Last post on 12/5/12 at 4:37am in Dedicated Source Components
- HD 598's? Last post on 2/10/12 at 8:40am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/31/15
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Introduction: I was asked by Brainwavz’/GPGSHK’s Pandora whether I was interested in reviewing their latest Brainwavz product, the Kidwavz KV100 that was especially designed for kids, so I...
At the time of the review, the Brainwavz Jive earphone was was on sale at Amazon’s website for $25.00 USD. Here is a link to Their listing of the...
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
fiio e5 amp for sennheiser hd598post #1 of 39/27/11 at 9:33pmThread StarterI got my sennheiser 598 today and i plugged it in to my htc hd7 and there kinda too quiet. Will an e5 amp make them louder. Im a noob at this high end audiophile stuff but i want to enjoy my music to the fullest. These are my first expensive pair of headphones. I usually dont spend more than 30 bucks. But ive had headphones louder than these. I really dont want to be dissapointed. How much of a difference would this amp make. I cant afford the e7 right now either.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 39/27/11 at 9:37pm
Well, I guess you know your choice is limited with your budget. But instead of E5, you should get the newer E6 instead. E6 is only a few bucks more expensive.post #3 of 35/5/15 at 9:33pm
I had both E5 and E6; I'm not sure how these both sound (i believe E5 was more balanced and E6 was little bass punchy) but yes, E6 is newer model with more features (bass EQ and mixed mode). however E5 is made out of metal while E6 is made of plastic, which E6 really disappointed me in terms of build quality.
- fiio e5 amp for sennheiser hd598
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 22 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 51 seconds ago
- › How long does it take to have a cable Frank (Toxic Cables) 1 minute ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality 1 minute ago
- › Sony Xperia Z3 Audio Quality 1 minute ago
- › iFi Launch competition – guess the upcoming new product! Clue #3... 2 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › WTB Gustard H10- 3 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC release E50S and E80S In-Ear Reference Series 3 minutes ago
- › Review: CEntrance DACport Slim DAC/Amp Combo 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2