- 3 Posts. Joined 9/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Fiio e7? Last post on 11/12/11 at 2:07am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- What headphones should I buy? Last post on 8/18/11 at 7:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Investing for Headphones+DAC Last post on 8/5/11 at 4:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Good Audio Source for headphones?? Last post on 12/5/12 at 4:37am in Dedicated Source Components
- HD 598's? Last post on 2/10/12 at 8:40am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/14/15
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
fiio e5 amp for sennheiser hd598post #1 of 39/27/11 at 9:33pmThread StarterI got my sennheiser 598 today and i plugged it in to my htc hd7 and there kinda too quiet. Will an e5 amp make them louder. Im a noob at this high end audiophile stuff but i want to enjoy my music to the fullest. These are my first expensive pair of headphones. I usually dont spend more than 30 bucks. But ive had headphones louder than these. I really dont want to be dissapointed. How much of a difference would this amp make. I cant afford the e7 right now either.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 39/27/11 at 9:37pm
Well, I guess you know your choice is limited with your budget. But instead of E5, you should get the newer E6 instead. E6 is only a few bucks more expensive.post #3 of 35/5/15 at 9:33pm
I had both E5 and E6; I'm not sure how these both sound (i believe E5 was more balanced and E6 was little bass punchy) but yes, E6 is newer model with more features (bass EQ and mixed mode). however E5 is made out of metal while E6 is made of plastic, which E6 really disappointed me in terms of build quality.
- fiio e5 amp for sennheiser hd598
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Bluedio R+ Bluetooth 4.0 Headphones with NFC and APT-X 56 seconds ago
- › LCD-3 Classic, 2 Q-Audio Cables, and ROOMs Zebrano Headphone Stand 1 minute ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250ohm Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Comparisons: 25 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 3 minutes ago
- › Ohio Head-Fiers? 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 5 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3