Head-Fi.org › Forums › For Sale / Trade Forums › For Sale / Trade (and Feedback) Forums › Amplification For Sale / Trade › FS/FT: Mint iBasso PB2+DB2 + lots of extras!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: FS/FT: Mint iBasso PB2+DB2 + lots of extras!

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
This Classified is Closed

For Sale:
FS/FT: Mint iBasso PB2+DB2 + lots of extras!

Will Ship To: Anywhere

Up for sale is the following items in mint condition:

iBasso PB2

iBasso DB2

5 Male Balanced Hirose plugs for reterminating cables etc. (one opened four unopened)

1 Female Balanced Hirose connector for extension cords or converters.

1 Balanced interconnect for the PB2/DB2

1 Balanced Hirose to Mini-jack conveter

1 Balanced cable for custom iems - fits Westone, 1964ears, UE and maybe more...

All original accessories, spare screws/parts, opamps, buffers etc. + some extra opamps.

All original packagin/boxes etc.

 

Value 835$

I'll sell it for 500$ + shipping or trade for a RSA SR-71B 

 

This amp is a portable power monster, it peaks at ca. 2500mW and 32V depending on the opamps and buffers. It can drive ANYTHING from iems to the HE-6. And with the ability to change opamps and buffers you can change the sound to your liking easily :)

 

Reason for selling is that i feel like trying something new.

 
 

Edited by VictorHalgaard - 12/4/11 at 4:24pm
post #2 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorHalgaard View Post

Up for sale is the following items in mint condition:

iBasso PB2

iBasso DB2

5 Male Balanced Hirose plugs for reterminating cables etc. (one opened four unopened)

1 Female Balanced Hirose connector for extension cords or converters.

1 Balanced interconnect for the PB2/DB2

1 Balanced Hirose to Mini-jack conveter

1 Balanced cable for custom iems - fits Westone, 1964ears, UE and maybe more...

All original accessories, spare screws/parts, opamps, buffers etc. + some extra opamps.

All original packagin/boxes etc.

 

Value 835$

I'll sell it for 600$

 

This amp is a portable power monster, it peaks at ca. 2500mW and 32V depending on the opamps and buffers. It can drive ANYTHING from iems to the HE-6. And with the ability to change opamps and buffers you can change the sound to your liking easily :)


Do you have a reason as to why you're selling this?
post #3 of 18
Thread Starter 

To afford a good/decent tube amp. I've never owned a desktop amp, so i thought i should try it :)

 

So if you've got something i may be open to trades - possibly... I'm looking for something like the DarkVoice 337 etc.

post #4 of 18
ygpm
post #5 of 18

i have already paid for this and the user has not replied me with tracking number...do take note

post #6 of 18
Thread Starter 

Its a bit hard to send a tracking number when you don't have one, i cant ship things in the weekend for obvious reasons, so would you mind stopping harassing me with threats and bad reputation? -.-'

post #7 of 18



 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chesterljh View Post

i have already paid for this and the user has not replied me with tracking number...do take note



 

post #8 of 18

I would give that PSYCHOS money back. and sell it to someone else

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorHalgaard View Post

Its a bit hard to send a tracking number when you don't have one, i cant ship things in the weekend for obvious reasons, so would you mind stopping harassing me with threats and bad reputation? -.-'



 

post #9 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guidostrunk View Post

I would give that PSYCHOS money back. and sell it to someone else 

 



Done! From posting that last comment and to now, he couldn't even wait till Monday morning when the post office opens before he was at it again, I'm fed up with this sort of behavior - refund issued to paypal and add soon open to offers again...

post #10 of 18

I'm interested. PM sent.

post #11 of 18

im interrested

post #12 of 18
Thread Starter 

Humpty-bumpty...

post #13 of 18

YGPM

post #14 of 18
Thread Starter 

PM Replied...

post #15 of 18
Thread Starter 

Price Drop

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Amplification For Sale / Trade
Head-Fi.org › Forums › For Sale / Trade Forums › For Sale / Trade (and Feedback) Forums › Amplification For Sale / Trade › FS/FT: Mint iBasso PB2+DB2 + lots of extras!