Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › NEW TOP RUDISTOR
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NEW TOP RUDISTOR - Page 9

post #121 of 134

That's quite common on Head-Fi. "Alota" spam on one hand, little factual info from actual users on the other...
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alota View Post

without joking now.

you know that i don´t speak for the rudistor sound because i never listened one arudi amp.

only i think that this products are overpriced

 


Edited by Arnaldo - 1/24/12 at 6:15am
post #122 of 134

Factual info?

 

If owning and using gear for some time is not factual I wonder what is!

post #123 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosgr63 View Post

Factual info?

 

If owning and using gear for some time is not factual I wonder what is!

I believe he was responding to Alota saying "Never listened but..." - that users "spam" a product (such as his beloved edition 10 or some Rudistor amps) without having heard it.  

 

However, if you search past threads you'll see that most people aren't knocking it as not sounding good - they have problems with the engineering and quality of the amp from EE/DIY builders perspective.   

I would conjecture Rudi realizes this and that may be why his "global call" includes EE's for "high-level design" and "PCB layout."  

post #124 of 134

I have read most of the Rudistor threads actually.

I like how the RudiStor amps sound and that's what counts IMHO.

post #125 of 134
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnaldo View Post

That's quite common on Head-Fi. "Alota" spam on one hand, little factual info from actual users on the other...
 

 



easy man, i speak only when i know

post #126 of 134
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radio_head View Post

I believe he was responding to Alota saying "Never listened but..." - that users "spam" a product (such as his beloved edition 10 or some Rudistor amps) without having heard it.  

 

However, if you search past threads you'll see that most people aren't knocking it as not sounding good - they have problems with the engineering and quality of the amp from EE/DIY builders perspective.   

I would conjecture Rudi realizes this and that may be why his "global call" includes EE's for "high-level design" and "PCB layout."  


what your problem?

i had the edition 10 in the past, see my profile.

i have never spoken relatively the rudistor sound.

but i´m free to say that in my opinion the rudistor amp´s are expensive.

i had one rudistor chroma and for me is one of the best headphones.

now it is clear to you the idea?

 


Edited by alota - 1/24/12 at 7:32am
post #127 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by alota View Post

what your problem?

i had the edition 10 in the past, see my profile.

i have never spoken relatively the rudistor sound.

but i´m free to say that in my opinion the rudistor amp´s are expensive.

i had one rudistor chroma and for me is one of the best headphones.

now it is clear it is clear to you the idea?

 

you should read my post again.

 

 

I believe he was responding to Alota saying "Never listened but..." --->Regarding the Rudistor amp.  Which you did.  I am not saying I agree with Arnaldo, I am just clearing up who he was talking to. - that users -->Not Necessarily you "spam" a product (such as his--> Arnaldo's- beloved edition 10-->Again, users doesn't mean you. or some Rudistor amps--->Including you.  And me for that matter-not saying it's a bad thing, just clarifying what Arnaldo's issue is) without having heard it.  

post #128 of 134
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radio_head View Post

you should read my post again.

 

 

I believe he was responding to Alota saying "Never listened but..." --->Regarding the Rudistor amp.  Which you did.  I am not saying I agree with Arnaldo, I am just clearing up who he was talking to. - that users -->Not Necessarily you "spam" a product (such as his--> Arnaldo's- beloved edition 10-->Again, users doesn't mean you. or some Rudistor amps--->Including you.  And me for that matter-not saying it's a bad thing, just clarifying what Arnaldo's issue is) without having heard it.  



i´m really sorry.

i had misunderstood

post #129 of 134

Aldo, you know too well, you have a lot of first hand experience.

 

You introduced me to the wonderful world of Edition 10 and so many other gear.

I have learned from you and learning all the time.

 

I know you are right but I don't want to accept it.

 

Baciamo lemani

 

PS Maybe it's time to show some of Dr Stor's photos!

 

 

 

 

post #130 of 134
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosgr63 View Post

Aldo, you know too well, you have a lot of first hand experience.

 

You introduced me to the wonderful world of Edition 10 and so many other gear.

I have learned from you and learning all the time.

 

I know you are right but I don't want to accept it.

 

Baciamo lemani

 

PS Maybe it's time to show some of Dr Stor's photos!

 

 

 

 


thank you but you have much more experience and you´re a great connoisseur of electronics tubes.

for this reason i give you a little gift

ladies and gentleman, madames e monsieurs, signore e signori, senhoras e cavalheiros, the rosgr63 hero

rudi.jpg

 

post #131 of 134

GRAZIE MILLE!

 

I can sleep happy tonight.

 

I know very little about tubes, I learn something new every day.

 

 


Edited by rosgr63 - 1/24/12 at 1:54pm
post #132 of 134
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosgr63 View Post

GRAZIE MILLE!

 

 

 



enjoy but you don´t dream with him deadhorse.gif

post #133 of 134

That would be a nightmare!

post #134 of 134
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosgr63 View Post

That would be a nightmare!



biggrin.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › NEW TOP RUDISTOR