hey guys im looking for a desktop amp around the 100$-150$ range with a 6.5mm headphone input and can drive the sennheiser hd 598. =)
- categoryDACstagged by System, 9/27/11
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/27/11
- productFiiO E9 Desktop Headphone Amplifier and Dock for E7 USB DACtagged by System, 9/27/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 9/27/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/27/11
- productHifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/27/11
- productLittle Dot MK IItagged by System, 9/27/11
Related Forum Threads
- whats a good inexpensive amp/dac to drive denon D5000 Last post on 9/11/11 at 6:52am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Little Dot MK III vs combo Fiio E7/E9 for Sennheiser HD650, Which is the best? Ideas? Last post on 7/8/13 at 1:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I need a new setup. Headphones, dac & amp. Need suggestions. Last post on 8/27/11 at 5:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for ~$300 tube amp for Grados Last post on 7/30/11 at 12:19am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Headphone amp for ATH-M50 - no budget - flat frequency response Last post on 6/6/11 at 6:20pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The VSD5 is the next earphone to follow up on the successful release of the very popular VSD3/VSD3s. From afar the VSD5 looks eerily similar with their older/younger brother, the VSD3/VSD3s....
Company Name: Sound Blaster Company Website: http://us.creative.com/p/sound-blaster/sound-blaster-e5 Amp Model: E5 Impedance: Low Gain: 2.2-300 Ohm, High Gain 300-600 Ohm SNR: 120dB THD:...
I had only tried IEM's bought at local stores until I got these, and they were a huge upgrade. In fact, I would argue these are the best set you could have bought at the time for the price. They...
Got this as a gift from the girlfriend, sadly it is WAY too powerful for nearfield and will be selling it for a much less powerful model. Quality issues with a slightly sticky pot which went away...
For larger (1200 x 800) images - simply click the photo INTRODUCTION I don’t think there would be many people of my vintage who are into computer audio, and haven’t heard of Creative Labs. My...
Looking for a Headphone AMP for 100$post #1 of 59/25/11 at 10:20pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 59/26/11 at 2:42am
If you're looking for one with integrated DAC, HiFiMAN EF2A will do the job, and only slightly over budget.
Cheaper option without a DAC would be FiiO E9
Could always purchase the E7 later if you need DAC functionality too.
And finally a nice cheap tube option from ebay with integrated DAC
Little Dot MKII - Highly raved about and slightly over budget, no DAC functionality though.
Edited by ilikepooters - 9/26/11 at 2:48ampost #3 of 59/26/11 at 2:47ampost #4 of 59/26/11 at 3:08am
- Looking for a Headphone AMP for 100$
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 44 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › HD650 with balanced cables 2 minutes ago
- › ROCK Zircon + Mula IEM Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 3 minutes ago
- › What makes an Audiophile 4 minutes ago
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 6,7 & 8 DJ thread. Opinions, reviews, feedback, pics,... 6 minutes ago
- › RA1(battery) 6 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 7 minutes ago
- › VSONIC VSD5: Sony EX 1000's Adopted Cousin by Tom22
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by whitedragon551
- › Lenntek Sonix 3 w/ Microphone by Incognito101
- › SMSL SA-98 Flagship-level Top HIFI Digital Big Power Amplifier... by yay101
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by Brooko
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by rasmushorn
- › Brainwavz Jive by Luckbad
- › Brainwavz S3 by jant71
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by pixelsphotopro
- › RHA T20 by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2