hey guys im looking for a desktop amp around the 100$-150$ range with a 6.5mm headphone input and can drive the sennheiser hd 598. =)
- categoryDACstagged by System, 9/27/11
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/27/11
- productFiiO E9 Desktop Headphone Amplifier and Dock for E7 USB DACtagged by System, 9/27/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 9/27/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/27/11
- productHifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/27/11
- productLittle Dot MK IItagged by System, 9/27/11
Related Forum Threads
- whats a good inexpensive amp/dac to drive denon D5000 Last post on 9/11/11 at 6:52am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Little Dot MK III vs combo Fiio E7/E9 for Sennheiser HD650, Which is the best? Ideas? Last post on 7/8/13 at 1:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I need a new setup. Headphones, dac & amp. Need suggestions. Last post on 8/27/11 at 5:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for ~$300 tube amp for Grados Last post on 7/30/11 at 12:19am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Headphone amp for ATH-M50 - no budget - flat frequency response Last post on 6/6/11 at 6:20pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
Looking for a Headphone AMP for 100$post #1 of 59/25/11 at 10:20pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 59/26/11 at 2:42am
If you're looking for one with integrated DAC, HiFiMAN EF2A will do the job, and only slightly over budget.
Cheaper option without a DAC would be FiiO E9
Could always purchase the E7 later if you need DAC functionality too.
And finally a nice cheap tube option from ebay with integrated DAC
Little Dot MKII - Highly raved about and slightly over budget, no DAC functionality though.
Edited by ilikepooters - 9/26/11 at 2:48ampost #3 of 59/26/11 at 2:47ampost #4 of 59/26/11 at 3:08am
- Looking for a Headphone AMP for 100$
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Audeze Speaker Taps / Single-end Cryo UP-OCC Litz Cableset 14 seconds ago
- › Where are the Pioneer HDJ 2000 reviews? 1 minute ago
- › Neutral sound at good price? 1 minute ago
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! 2 minutes ago
- › $500 desktop setup? 2 minutes ago
- › Most detailed, accurate, clear, neutral IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 3 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX850 iem. Woody 3 minutes ago
- › V-Moda M-80 headphones, white pearl, perfect condition 4 minutes ago
- › PC Audio setup: +/- 200 bucks 6 minutes ago
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)