hey guys im looking for a desktop amp around the 100$-150$ range with a 6.5mm headphone input and can drive the sennheiser hd 598. =)
- categoryDACstagged by System, 9/27/11
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/27/11
- productFiiO E9 Desktop Headphone Amplifier and Dock for E7 USB DACtagged by System, 9/27/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 9/27/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/27/11
- productHifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/27/11
- productLittle Dot MK IItagged by System, 9/27/11
Related Forum Threads
- whats a good inexpensive amp/dac to drive denon D5000 Last post on 9/11/11 at 6:52am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Little Dot MK III vs combo Fiio E7/E9 for Sennheiser HD650, Which is the best? Ideas? Last post on 7/8/13 at 1:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I need a new setup. Headphones, dac & amp. Need suggestions. Last post on 8/27/11 at 5:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for ~$300 tube amp for Grados Last post on 7/30/11 at 12:19am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Headphone amp for ATH-M50 - no budget - flat frequency response Last post on 6/6/11 at 6:20pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Sound is neutral with a slight mid bass tilt. Highs and lows are well extended. Sound stage is large for an iem. The bass has some impact without being boomy. The treble is clear without...
Thanks to Vivian from DUNU, I was able to listen to the best IEMs I place in my ears. I have reviewed a few IEMs such as the MEELEC M9, A151, CC51, M-DUO, JVC FXT90 and recently the Havi B3P1, but...
These have nice dynamics and are flatter than some headphones. Despite that the low-end still has enough gusto to bring tracks to life. Another benefit is the detachable cable which uses a 5N OFC...
Disclaimer: I am in not associated with any company; my views are mine, and my own. The Thinksound Rain2 is the newest IEM produced and designed by the environmentally friendly company...
Introduction: When I first came accross the AudioMinor in e-bay I was surprised that the seller is located in the country where I live: Turkey. I have contacted with the company owner/ebay...
Looking for a Headphone AMP for 100$post #1 of 59/25/11 at 10:20pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 59/26/11 at 2:42am
If you're looking for one with integrated DAC, HiFiMAN EF2A will do the job, and only slightly over budget.
Cheaper option without a DAC would be FiiO E9
Could always purchase the E7 later if you need DAC functionality too.
And finally a nice cheap tube option from ebay with integrated DAC
Little Dot MKII - Highly raved about and slightly over budget, no DAC functionality though.
Edited by ilikepooters - 9/26/11 at 2:48ampost #3 of 59/26/11 at 2:47ampost #4 of 59/26/11 at 3:08am
- Looking for a Headphone AMP for 100$
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › Nice Competition: Alclair, Native DSD, Music Direct & iFi Audio... 8 minutes ago
- › Best amp to use with PS4 with Sennheiser G4me One? 8 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 333 IEMs compared (UBSOUND Fighter added... 9 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 10 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 13 minutes ago
- › iCAN Amp Review: A New Amp that Gives You More: More Bass, More... 13 minutes ago
- › Onkyo DAC Amp HA200 14 minutes ago
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Etymotic Research Isolator MK5 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Earphones by eyal1983
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Gold by Frank I
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Inks
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Hifi Enthusiast
- › Schiit Vali by CEE TEE
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3