hey guys im looking for a desktop amp around the 100$-150$ range with a 6.5mm headphone input and can drive the sennheiser hd 598. =)
- categoryDACstagged by System, 9/27/11
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/27/11
- productFiiO E9 Desktop Headphone Amplifier and Dock for E7 USB DACtagged by System, 9/27/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 9/27/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/27/11
- productHifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/27/11
- productLittle Dot MK IItagged by System, 9/27/11
Related Forum Threads
- whats a good inexpensive amp/dac to drive denon D5000 Last post on 9/11/11 at 6:52am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Little Dot MK III vs combo Fiio E7/E9 for Sennheiser HD650, Which is the best? Ideas? Last post on 7/8/13 at 1:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I need a new setup. Headphones, dac & amp. Need suggestions. Last post on 8/27/11 at 5:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for ~$300 tube amp for Grados Last post on 7/30/11 at 12:19am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Headphone amp for ATH-M50 - no budget - flat frequency response Last post on 6/6/11 at 6:20pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Looking for a Headphone AMP for 100$post #1 of 59/25/11 at 10:20pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 59/26/11 at 2:42am
If you're looking for one with integrated DAC, HiFiMAN EF2A will do the job, and only slightly over budget.
Cheaper option without a DAC would be FiiO E9
Could always purchase the E7 later if you need DAC functionality too.
And finally a nice cheap tube option from ebay with integrated DAC
Little Dot MKII - Highly raved about and slightly over budget, no DAC functionality though.
Edited by ilikepooters - 9/26/11 at 2:48ampost #3 of 59/26/11 at 2:47ampost #4 of 59/26/11 at 3:08am
- Looking for a Headphone AMP for 100$
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › FIIO Scroll Wheel 51 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 1 minute ago
- › Sesame Street means a lot to me 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 6 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 8 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 11 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 12 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)