I recently bought a used T1 and am trying to pair it with a dac and amp or dac/amp combo at about $500-600. What would be some good choices at this range? Ive been reading about the matrix mini-i, nuforce hdp, and also how the valhalla pairs well with the t1. Anyone have any recommendations?
Related Forum Threads
- The best Headphone Amp under 1000usd Last post on 4/7/11 at 11:50pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HD800+$500 amp?Or HD600 + $1500 amp? Last post on 7/3/14 at 2:14am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HD600 + Extended Bass + Larger Soundstage = ? Last post on Yesterday at 4:33 am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- New Headphone for Rap and Pop Last post on 9/1/13 at 2:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Good headphones to pair with tube amps Last post on 1/16/13 at 12:47am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
I picked these up off ebay a few weeks ago for 5 $ so my expectations were not high but to my surprise i think that i found a new pair of daily drivers, as i have said i have collected a fairly...
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Amp and Dac suggestions for T1 - $500-600 limitpost #1 of 69/25/11 at 3:21pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 69/25/11 at 3:38pmpost #3 of 69/25/11 at 3:44pmpost #4 of 69/25/11 at 6:09pmpost #5 of 69/25/11 at 6:12pmThread Starterpost #6 of 69/25/11 at 7:46pm
- Amp and Dac suggestions for T1 - $500-600 limit
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Currently, there are 2773 Active Users (491 Members and 2282 Guests)
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X3 firmware 3.21 download and discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › 5.1 Headphone experience *Foobar configuration for all stereo music... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page FW download & general... 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Sony announces the "Just ear" brand of custom IEMs 7 minutes ago
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Appreciation Thread! 8 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr w/ Siemens CCa Tubes and more . . . 8 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HM700 16GB DAP plus RE-400B iems brand new - USA 9 minutes ago
- › Shure SE110 Sound Isolating Earphone with Balanced Armature Driver... by umhhmm
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)