I recently bought a used T1 and am trying to pair it with a dac and amp or dac/amp combo at about $500-600. What would be some good choices at this range? Ive been reading about the matrix mini-i, nuforce hdp, and also how the valhalla pairs well with the t1. Anyone have any recommendations?
Related Forum Threads
- The best Headphone Amp under 1000usd Last post on 7/15/15 at 1:08am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- High-End Over-Ear Discussion Last post on 1/20/15 at 1:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800+$500 amp?Or HD600 + $1500 amp? Last post on 7/3/14 at 2:14am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HD600 + Extended Bass + Larger Soundstage = ? Last post on 5/2/15 at 5:20pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- New Headphone for Rap and Pop Last post on 9/1/13 at 2:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/31/15
At the time of the review, the Venture Electronics Zen was on sale on the company’s Aliexpress store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Lumia 640 LTE I never owned a portable device (apart from a Sony Walkman in the 80's) because I never felt the use of it. Just out of curiosity, not expecting much, I plugged my Sony MDR-Z7 in my...
MEElectronics/MEEaudio Introduction My experience with IEMs is short lived, but I've had fair enough experience to give you proper detailing. I mainly use detachable only, and can report from...
Introduction In audio circles, the word "endgame" generally refers to a headphone or audio chain component that is practically without fault, and performs at a high enough level to...
Would never dreamed of buying a pair of Beats but end up finding a pair for a rock bottom price(1/3 of the normal retail) so I thought what the heck. Just a side note, since they were...
Amp and Dac suggestions for T1 - $500-600 limitpost #1 of 69/25/11 at 3:21pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 69/25/11 at 3:38pmpost #3 of 69/25/11 at 3:44pmpost #4 of 69/25/11 at 6:09pmpost #5 of 69/25/11 at 6:12pmThread Starterpost #6 of 69/25/11 at 7:46pm
- Amp and Dac suggestions for T1 - $500-600 limit
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Currently, there are 2661 Active Users (411 Members and 2250 Guests)
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 7 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 8 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 8 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 9 minutes ago
- › Need a badge? 11 minutes ago
- › MIT Matrix 12 8 ft. Pair 11 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-3 14 minutes ago
- › DSD/DXD files 17 minutes ago
- › MIT Matrix 3 Proline XLR One Meter Pair 19 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3