I recently bought a used T1 and am trying to pair it with a dac and amp or dac/amp combo at about $500-600. What would be some good choices at this range? Ive been reading about the matrix mini-i, nuforce hdp, and also how the valhalla pairs well with the t1. Anyone have any recommendations?
Related Forum Threads
- The best Headphone Amp under 1000usd Last post on 4/7/11 at 11:50pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- High-End Over-Ear Discussion Last post on 1/20/15 at 1:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800+$500 amp?Or HD600 + $1500 amp? Last post on 7/3/14 at 2:14am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HD600 + Extended Bass + Larger Soundstage = ? Last post on 10/24/14 at 4:33am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- New Headphone for Rap and Pop Last post on 9/1/13 at 2:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
Sound is neutral with a slight mid bass tilt. Highs and lows are well extended. Sound stage is large for an iem. The bass has some impact without being boomy. The treble is clear without...
Thanks to Vivian from DUNU, I was able to listen to the best IEMs I place in my ears. I have reviewed a few IEMs such as the MEELEC M9, A151, CC51, M-DUO, JVC FXT90 and recently the Havi B3P1, but...
These have nice dynamics and are flatter than some headphones. Despite that the low-end still has enough gusto to bring tracks to life. Another benefit is the detachable cable which uses a 5N OFC...
Disclaimer: I am in not associated with any company; my views are mine, and my own. The Thinksound Rain2 is the newest IEM produced and designed by the environmentally friendly company...
Introduction: When I first came accross the AudioMinor in e-bay I was surprised that the seller is located in the country where I live: Turkey. I have contacted with the company...
Amp and Dac suggestions for T1 - $500-600 limitpost #1 of 69/25/11 at 3:21pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 69/25/11 at 3:38pmpost #3 of 69/25/11 at 3:44pmpost #4 of 69/25/11 at 6:09pmpost #5 of 69/25/11 at 6:12pmThread Starterpost #6 of 69/25/11 at 7:46pm
- Amp and Dac suggestions for T1 - $500-600 limit
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Currently, there are 3155 Active Users (565 Members and 2590 Guests)
- › Music Game IX 23 seconds ago
- › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread 28 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 5 minutes ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Comparisons: 24 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 8 minutes ago
- › The Meaning of Life 8 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 8 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Etymotic Research Isolator MK5 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Earphones by eyal1983
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Gold by Frank I
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Inks
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Hifi Enthusiast
- › 3 cheap ways to get interior design advice
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2