I recently bought a used T1 and am trying to pair it with a dac and amp or dac/amp combo at about $500-600. What would be some good choices at this range? Ive been reading about the matrix mini-i, nuforce hdp, and also how the valhalla pairs well with the t1. Anyone have any recommendations?
Related Forum Threads
- The best Headphone Amp under 1000usd Last post on 4/7/11 at 11:50pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- High-End Over-Ear Discussion Last post on 1/20/15 at 1:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800+$500 amp?Or HD600 + $1500 amp? Last post on 7/3/14 at 2:14am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HD600 + Extended Bass + Larger Soundstage = ? Last post on 5/2/15 at 5:20pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- New Headphone for Rap and Pop Last post on 9/1/13 at 2:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
I am believer in positive effects of a good cable and I like to try different aftermarket cables to see what sonic changes can be. I have contacted with Null Audio while I was looking for a new...
Introduction: One of my favorite parts of this hobby that I've grown to love over the past few years is trying new things and just experiencing how different components (or combination of...
I have to say I was very impressed with this little beauty. For my 63 yr. young ears after being subjected to some of the most ferocious live hard rock and heavy metal it really does justice to...
Setup I got my pair on sale for $150 USD. I have had a few lower end AKG headphones and have never been disappointed with the value and sound signature they offered. It's been a long time...
This is my first review. Honestly I am quite new to head-fi although I have tried and bought and sold a lot of headphones and earphones lately. I bought a pair of MA750 a week ago for 108USD in...
Amp and Dac suggestions for T1 - $500-600 limitpost #1 of 69/25/11 at 3:21pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 69/25/11 at 3:38pmpost #3 of 69/25/11 at 3:44pmpost #4 of 69/25/11 at 6:09pmpost #5 of 69/25/11 at 6:12pmThread Starterpost #6 of 69/25/11 at 7:46pm
- Amp and Dac suggestions for T1 - $500-600 limit
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Currently, there are 2916 Active Users (597 Members and 2319 Guests)
- › Centrance Hifi-M8 and Hifi-M8 LX (8 versions!) impressions thread 16 seconds ago
- › WTS Schiit Mjolnir mint/like new condition 220v EU 52 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Questions about High end Tube Amp & which one for my taste. 2 minutes ago
- › EarWerkz, a new CIEM company, discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › SennGrado Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Beresford Capella Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 4 minutes ago
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by xevman
- › Trinity - Techne Dynamic IEM by mark2410
- › Ubsound Fighter in-ear monitor with universal inline microphone and... by acain
- › T-Peos Altone250 by Cotnijoe
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2