I recently bought a used T1 and am trying to pair it with a dac and amp or dac/amp combo at about $500-600. What would be some good choices at this range? Ive been reading about the matrix mini-i, nuforce hdp, and also how the valhalla pairs well with the t1. Anyone have any recommendations?
Related Forum Threads
- The best Headphone Amp under 1000usd Last post on 4/7/11 at 11:50pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- High-End Over-Ear Discussion Last post on 1/20/15 at 1:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800+$500 amp?Or HD600 + $1500 amp? Last post on 7/3/14 at 2:14am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HD600 + Extended Bass + Larger Soundstage = ? Last post on 5/2/15 at 5:20pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- New Headphone for Rap and Pop Last post on 9/1/13 at 2:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
Ok, I've had these for a while now and decided to leave some feedback on these. First thing, the sound from these IEM's (earphones) are nothing short of excellent with a few minor dislikes. At...
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Audio-Technica US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. I can’t imagine a better way to wrap up a series of...
Amp and Dac suggestions for T1 - $500-600 limitpost #1 of 69/25/11 at 3:21pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 69/25/11 at 3:38pmpost #3 of 69/25/11 at 3:44pmpost #4 of 69/25/11 at 6:09pmpost #5 of 69/25/11 at 6:12pmThread Starterpost #6 of 69/25/11 at 7:46pm
- Amp and Dac suggestions for T1 - $500-600 limit
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Currently, there are 2972 Active Users (579 Members and 2393 Guests)
- › Astell & Kern AK Jr - $499/£399 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 3 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 4 minutes ago
- › THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD 4 minutes ago
- › High End audiophile products - not many differences to cheap... 4 minutes ago
- › Benchmark DAC 1 - still a good piece ? 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 9 minutes ago
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2