Which is the best for female vocals and (asian) pop? I'd be running these off of an audio-GD NFB-12
Related Forum Threads
- In search of the perfect headphone (for me, that is) Last post on 9/5/12 at 12:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Senn HD650 or HD600? Last post on 10/16/13 at 3:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMAN HE-4 vs. HIFIMAN HE-400 Last post on 12/9/13 at 7:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 2/28/13 at 10:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- HE-400/HE-300 vs Sennheiser HD650/HD600 Last post on 11/14/13 at 9:02am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
Introduction I got these headphones around the national holiday. These came out about 2 years after I had got my K701. I was first attracted by its classy design and colour. I thought I would...
I am one of the lucky ones to get a chance to be reviewer in the HE-400i "tour". HiFiMAN has intrigued me since the start of my Head-Fi journey. The HE-400 was the first headphone I purchased...
Note: Much of this comes from a review I wrote and posted elsewhere a month or so ago, but with some editing and organizational tweaks. I have wanted to do a full Alpha Dog review for a while,...
HE-300, HE-4, or HD650post #1 of 49/24/11 at 9:21pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 49/25/11 at 7:14ampost #3 of 49/25/11 at 3:08pm
Really the best way is to find a way to try out all these. I know it's tough but you should try to find people or stores in your area willing to let you test stuff out. That's how I made my decision (HD-650s), but obviously my criteria were different than yours (more orchestral stuff).post #4 of 49/25/11 at 3:15pmQuote:
Female vocals? Not the HD650.
I'd try one of the Hifiman's. I love my HE-500 (and I too have some asian pop, kpop actually). Good stuff!
- HE-300, HE-4, or HD650
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread 43 seconds ago
- › How bright are Grados? 1 minute ago
- › I don't quite understand this whole "balanced output/input"deal,... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit we'd like to see 2 minutes ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i ***Canada*** 5 minutes ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 5 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › WARNING: Fake IE8s! Comparison pictures included!! 6 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)