Maybe you 'experts' can help me out here.
At this moment I own a pair of Q-Jays which I use in combination with my Cowon J3.
I'm thinking of, pasing the Q-Jays over to my girlfriend and getting myself a new pair of In-Ears.
The Q-Jays are great fun listening to, but there are two minor things I don't like about them, and maybe some other In-Ears can do this better.
1) There is just a tiny bit to little bass in the Q-Jays
2) The volume can't be put to loud otherwise the Q-Jays start distorting. Don't get me wrong they can go loud enough for 90% of the time. But for that one song, you want to listen loud now and then, they just start distoring a little bit to fast.
So what I'm looking for are In-Ears that:
- Are in the same (or a bit above) the price level of the Q-Jay (maybe second hand?)
- Have a tiny bit more bass/low in them.
- Can go a little bit louder without distorting
- Are as comfortable as the Q-Jays.
So what In-Ears would you guys advice?