please recommend good in-ear headphones for 20$ using with my ipod
Related Forum Threads
- Etymotic HF3 replacement 'phones Last post on 9/15/12 at 5:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can't decide on my first actual Hi-end IEMs - help needed Last post on 9/18/12 at 8:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- philips 9700 VS Sony MDR EX50 VS Sennheiser MX 580 Last post on 9/2/12 at 9:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphone advice needed! Last post on 6/27/12 at 1:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
"Low cost champion", "Best in it's own way"... i love the way how things work in this earphone business :) however, please do not worry, vaziyetu here to correct things (again). first of all,...
Sometimes you want to hear the pluck of a guitar string. Sometimes that detail can be sacrificed in the name of bass.....enormous bass Honestly these are pretty damned good with rock too. Not...
Firstly, like to thank Mike from Meelectronics for supplying the M9 Classic to review. The new release of the M9 Classic is Meelectronics budget in ear headphone. Priced at $9.99USD, I was...
So, these are quite good, actually. But I am not as impressed as I should be after paying 500 Euro. There are some very nice things here, but also some very bad ones, and some silly...
Well, I am really happy that these headphones exist, although I am angry with the designers for ruining something almost perfect with a stupid detail like too thin earpads. But, let's start...
headphones for 20$post #1 of 29/23/11 at 10:18amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 29/23/11 at 12:02pm
I like the Creative EP-630s. They're slightly under $20 on Amazon and they reminded me of my Sennheiser CX300s (which are about $30-$40 on Amazon). Don't buy them on eBay, though. I did because they were a good deal and they were the worst headphones that I have ever used. I'm not sure if they're commonly faked (I recall reading something about that) but I'd definitely go through an authorized retailer. Amazon has a good return policy, should you decide that you don't like them.
They're comfortable and light. The isolation isn't bad with the stock tips but it's not ground breaking, either. They have a bass heavy sound so if you're into that, they shouldn't disappoint.
I haven't used many under-$20 headphones since I bought my first set of Sennheisers so I'm not too aware of what's good these days. I'm sure other users will have more helpful advice.
Edited by LarryKingsShoes - 9/23/11 at 12:04pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- headphones for 20$
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... just now
- › Earbuds With Great Bass Between $100-$150 24 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 35 seconds ago
- › Making my first set of headphone cables... tips, tricks, help would... 1 minute ago
- › FLAC merge & cue sheet for 24 bits? 1 minute ago
- › She is Called Esther ---SOUNDAWARE New Portable Player Thread Updated 1 minute ago
- › iFi Audio "Pro" desktop line discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › Frequency response graph and EQ 2 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2