please recommend good in-ear headphones for 20$ using with my ipod
Related Forum Threads
- Etymotic HF3 replacement 'phones Last post on 9/15/12 at 5:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can't decide on my first actual Hi-end IEMs - help needed Last post on 9/18/12 at 8:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- philips 9700 VS Sony MDR EX50 VS Sennheiser MX 580 Last post on 9/2/12 at 9:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphone advice needed! Last post on 6/27/12 at 1:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
headphones for 20$post #1 of 29/23/11 at 10:18amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 29/23/11 at 12:02pm
I like the Creative EP-630s. They're slightly under $20 on Amazon and they reminded me of my Sennheiser CX300s (which are about $30-$40 on Amazon). Don't buy them on eBay, though. I did because they were a good deal and they were the worst headphones that I have ever used. I'm not sure if they're commonly faked (I recall reading something about that) but I'd definitely go through an authorized retailer. Amazon has a good return policy, should you decide that you don't like them.
They're comfortable and light. The isolation isn't bad with the stock tips but it's not ground breaking, either. They have a bass heavy sound so if you're into that, they shouldn't disappoint.
I haven't used many under-$20 headphones since I bought my first set of Sennheisers so I'm not too aware of what's good these days. I'm sure other users will have more helpful advice.
Edited by LarryKingsShoes - 9/23/11 at 12:04pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- headphones for 20$
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › TRINITY AUDIO ENGINEERING LAUNCH NEW CAMPAIGN FOR HIGH-END SPORTS... 14 seconds ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 27 seconds ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 44 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › R2R/Multibit vs. Delta-Sigma 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 4 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 7 minutes ago
- › [TOUR] Cayin N5 DAP (AK4490EQ, DSD, 2.5mm balanced headphone) 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2