please recommend good in-ear headphones for 20$ using with my ipod
Related Forum Threads
- Etymotic HF3 replacement 'phones Last post on 9/15/12 at 5:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can't decide on my first actual Hi-end IEMs - help needed Last post on 9/18/12 at 8:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- philips 9700 VS Sony MDR EX50 VS Sennheiser MX 580 Last post on 9/2/12 at 9:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphone advice needed! Last post on 6/27/12 at 1:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
These headphones generally are excellent. They possess this remarkable mixture of openness and intimacy at the same time. There’s a true sense of soundstage, with a good width and depth and still...
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
Over the recent months, Creative has been bursting out some pretty nice portable gears aiming from the basic casual user all the way up to serious audiophiles. Most importantly, they are pricing...
headphones for 20$post #1 of 29/23/11 at 10:18amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 29/23/11 at 12:02pm
I like the Creative EP-630s. They're slightly under $20 on Amazon and they reminded me of my Sennheiser CX300s (which are about $30-$40 on Amazon). Don't buy them on eBay, though. I did because they were a good deal and they were the worst headphones that I have ever used. I'm not sure if they're commonly faked (I recall reading something about that) but I'd definitely go through an authorized retailer. Amazon has a good return policy, should you decide that you don't like them.
They're comfortable and light. The isolation isn't bad with the stock tips but it's not ground breaking, either. They have a bass heavy sound so if you're into that, they shouldn't disappoint.
I haven't used many under-$20 headphones since I bought my first set of Sennheisers so I'm not too aware of what's good these days. I'm sure other users will have more helpful advice.
Edited by LarryKingsShoes - 9/23/11 at 12:04pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- headphones for 20$
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sony Lost my IEM, no reponse what should i do? 11 seconds ago
- › iBasso D6 "Fer-de-Lance" USB DAC/Amp 25 seconds ago
- › DENON DA-10 DSD - New portable DAC/Headphone AMP 2 minutes ago
- › Need headphones, amp for country and classic rock 5 minutes ago
- › Forgiving High End Headphone Recommendation 6 minutes ago
- › Westone UM3X Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3 6 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 11 minutes ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 11 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)