Has anyone tried out this mix? If so, any comparison to the cable that comes with the TMA-1's?
Related Forum Threads
- Portable well balanced headphones < $300 Last post on 8/27/11 at 9:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- NEW! Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Last post on 9/13/14 at 12:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- So...the hm5's (aka FA-003?) Last post on 3/19/13 at 8:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best bass heavy headphones Last post on 9/6/12 at 5:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- aiaiai tma-1 studio MIA? Last post on 6/29/12 at 2:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
TMA-1's with Beats Studio replacement cable?post #1 of 49/22/11 at 10:12pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 49/23/11 at 1:40ampost #3 of 49/23/11 at 8:42amThread Starterpost #4 of 49/23/11 at 9:11am
I haven't noticed any. The stock cable, the V-Moda cable, and the Beats cable are all quality cables. The Beats cable is nice and so is the V-moda cable. The Beats cable I have isn't the control talk cable. The V-Moda cable is the one I actually use because of the control-talk. I got the Beats cable on ebay for $7 before I found the V-Moda cable. The only problem I have with the V-Moda is that it's kinda stiff, maybe it'll loosen up once it wears a bit.
- TMA-1's with Beats Studio replacement cable?
- Hi End Cables
- › The NEW ATH-CKS1000.. 16 seconds ago
- › Upgrades : DAC or AMP first? 36 seconds ago
- › Headphone Multipurpose under 200$ 48 seconds ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 1 minute ago
- › REVIEW - HiFiMan HE-560 Planar Magnetic Headphones - Stock... 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › The Opamp thread 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Labs NEW e series headphones and loaner program! 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 4 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)