Has anyone tried out this mix? If so, any comparison to the cable that comes with the TMA-1's?
Related Forum Threads
- Portable well balanced headphones < $300 Last post on 8/27/11 at 9:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- NEW! Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Last post on 8/2/13 at 6:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- So...the hm5's (aka FA-003?) Last post on 3/19/13 at 8:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best bass heavy headphones Last post on 9/6/12 at 5:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- aiaiai tma-1 studio MIA? Last post on 6/29/12 at 2:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
TMA-1's with Beats Studio replacement cable?post #1 of 49/22/11 at 10:12pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 49/23/11 at 1:40ampost #3 of 49/23/11 at 8:42amThread Starterpost #4 of 49/23/11 at 9:11am
I haven't noticed any. The stock cable, the V-Moda cable, and the Beats cable are all quality cables. The Beats cable is nice and so is the V-moda cable. The Beats cable I have isn't the control talk cable. The V-Moda cable is the one I actually use because of the control-talk. I got the Beats cable on ebay for $7 before I found the V-Moda cable. The only problem I have with the V-Moda is that it's kinda stiff, maybe it'll loosen up once it wears a bit.
- TMA-1's with Beats Studio replacement cable?
- Hi End Cables
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 37 seconds ago
- › Want to add a subwoofer to my Swan D1080MKII 08 53 seconds ago
- › Wyred4Sound W4S DAC-2 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › How do you save ignorant people? 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Minneapolis Meet? 3 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › Aftermarket IEM Cable List (Now more Visually Stimulating) 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)