Has anyone tried out this mix? If so, any comparison to the cable that comes with the TMA-1's?
Related Forum Threads
- Portable well balanced headphones < $300 Last post on 8/27/11 at 9:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- NEW! Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Last post on 8/2/13 at 6:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- So...the hm5's (aka FA-003?) Last post on 3/19/13 at 8:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best bass heavy headphones Last post on 9/6/12 at 5:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- aiaiai tma-1 studio MIA? Last post on 6/29/12 at 2:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
I work with Trance music most ... Before The New released update 3.0 for the thing i wasn't really satisfied with its quality of sound in trance ...but the update Changed everything ,EVERYthing...
TMA-1's with Beats Studio replacement cable?post #1 of 49/22/11 at 10:12pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 49/23/11 at 1:40ampost #3 of 49/23/11 at 8:42amThread Starterpost #4 of 49/23/11 at 9:11am
I haven't noticed any. The stock cable, the V-Moda cable, and the Beats cable are all quality cables. The Beats cable is nice and so is the V-moda cable. The Beats cable I have isn't the control talk cable. The V-Moda cable is the one I actually use because of the control-talk. I got the Beats cable on ebay for $7 before I found the V-Moda cable. The only problem I have with the V-Moda is that it's kinda stiff, maybe it'll loosen up once it wears a bit.
- TMA-1's with Beats Studio replacement cable?
- Hi End Cables
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 1 second ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 9 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 29 seconds ago
- › Official 2014 SF Head-Fi Meet Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › Logitech UE 6000 (mini-review) - Pleasantly surprised! 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Grado SR325i Goldies...modded 5 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Xyrium
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)