There's other interesting stuff in the UE University Archives, but the sweat thing made me think of this:
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Universal similar to the Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor? Last post on 5/18/12 at 11:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears + Astell & Kern Ultimate Bundle Deal Last post on 12/13/14 at 12:25pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 12/29/14 at 8:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM Review: Heir Audio 8.A – Long live the king Last post on 1/2/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I had only tried IEM's bought at local stores until I got these, and they were a huge upgrade. In fact, I would argue these are the best set you could have bought at the time for the price. They...
Got this as a gift from the girlfriend, sadly it is WAY too powerful for nearfield and will be selling it for a much less powerful model. Quality issues with a slightly sticky pot which went away...
For larger (1200 x 800) images - simply click the photo INTRODUCTION I don’t think there would be many people of my vintage who are into computer audio, and haven’t heard of Creative Labs. My...
q-Jays - Purity and Elegance ^ 2 https://www.jays.se/products/q-jays/ I received q-Jays as a loan in the tour on the Danish head-fi community forum www.hoved-fi.dk Courtesy of Claus....
[Originally reviewed at Basshead.Club] How do they do it? Brainwavz continues to impress with its budget-friendly new Jive IEM for Android and iOS devices. Brainwavz Jive In the...
Ultimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitors Review - Page 24post #346 of 71410/20/13 at 9:59am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #347 of 71410/20/13 at 10:10amThanks for the info cee tee. I had no idea there were cables for iphones. The UE cable is one of the few cables I felt did not need an aftermarket cable in terms of ergonomics for some reason.post #348 of 71410/20/13 at 8:26pmpost #349 of 71410/21/13 at 3:11pmpost #350 of 71410/21/13 at 3:27pmpost #351 of 71410/21/13 at 3:28pmpost #352 of 71410/21/13 at 3:39pmpost #353 of 71410/21/13 at 3:43pmpost #354 of 71410/21/13 at 3:48pm
My only fear with the hd800s is the treble. I've heard the UERMs with a couple of amps and with most of them, the treble was fine, with the exception of the uha-6s mkii w/ OPA209 and the asgard 2.post #355 of 71410/21/13 at 3:50pmpost #356 of 71410/21/13 at 3:51pmpost #357 of 71410/21/13 at 4:00pmpost #358 of 71410/21/13 at 6:33pm
Does anyone know if Ultimate Ears offers a Black Friday deal? Kind of tempted to sell my 2x HD600 (one for home and one for the office) and Westone 4R and get the UERM. I just heard the W4R from the SR71A and I have a whole new appreciation for what iems can do...post #359 of 71410/21/13 at 7:10pm
I think any deals they have would be with Logitech instead so whatever iems they have. The only custom deals they have are if you buy something at a meet or show. I could be wrong however but can't recall any other time they do discounts.post #360 of 71410/21/13 at 7:16pm
What was your issue with the UERM/Asgard 2?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitors Review
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 57 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 2 minutes ago
- › Replacement pads for Denon AH-D750 3 minutes ago
- › Chromecast audio - can anyone comment on sound quality? 3 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Bluedio HT H-Turbine 57mm Driver BT Headphones review 5 minutes ago
- › Focal Spirit One/Pro/Classic compatible replacement cable? 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 Discussion / Impressions 6 minutes ago
- › Lenntek Sonix 3 w/ Microphone by Incognito101
- › SMSL SA-98 Flagship-level Top HIFI Digital Big Power Amplifier... by yay101
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by Brooko
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by rasmushorn
- › Brainwavz Jive by Luckbad
- › Brainwavz S3 by jant71
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by pixelsphotopro
- › RHA T20 by earfonia
- › Woo Audio WA22 by tassardar
- › CustomArt Ei.XX 6-driver CIEM - MassDrop edition by twister6
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2