Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Universal similar to the Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor? Last post on 5/18/12 at 11:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears + Astell & Kern Ultimate Bundle Deal Last post on 12/13/14 at 12:25pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 12/29/14 at 8:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM Review: Heir Audio 8.A – Long live the king Last post on 1/2/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I received by LG for review purposes. Here are my thoughts are 6 weeks. Aesthetics. The unique ‘on-neck horse-shoe’ design is inconspicuous sits neatly and discreetly around the neck line....
Signature Acoustics C-12: The Elemental Underdog Woodies Company Background Audiophiles love music, especially when played from high quality audio products that contain several different...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank SoundMagic for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. If you live in US, they are currently available at a...
*A sample of the IEM500 was provided to me in return for my honest review* - Photos taken by, me.- One of the funniest things is when a company writes all these outlandish claims with their...
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Ultimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitors Review - Page 9
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
okay, give me a few days... I'll be back
Hey Melo...when you have a chance, the UERM sound BIG out of the Balancing Act. I was surprised at the additional sound. And that amp is REALLY quiet.
If you don't mind, please try your customs with your tube amps and report back. Interested in knowing if tube amps other than the BA can do some nice things with them.
I'm here to report that I'm happliy surprised with Benchmark>Luxman P-1u>UE RM
Gives good bass and does not seem to blunt the clarity of the RM. Maybe takes a bit of the upper mids down while leaving something more a bit higher in the range?
Not bad, but had to give the P-1u back tonight...it wouldn't work with other phones of mine so not really an option anyway.
Well, you guessed it. I'm away for a few weeks, and while I of course have a few mobile sources and IEMs with me, no tubed gear. Maybe after the new year. Sorry Christian, there was too little time.
No problem, @melomaniac...my RM aren't going anywhere and I am still looking forward to receiving the EC Super 7. Hope it will be quiet enough for iems but really planning on using the tube amp with my HD 800. Also, at the Bay Area Meet I hope to try the HD 800 and RM with several more tube amps.
If you have a chance, I highly recommend trying the RM with the Balancing Act. Quite a treat!
anybody getting this lately? how long does it take? i made my earmold earlier this month(2nd). the shop told me the wait time would be around 4 to 6 weeks.
Edited by fhuang - 4/15/12 at 1:23am
I own the JH16's, but the cable that came with them is flimsy and did not last 6 months, ordered the UE cable for my JH16's and it is night and day build quality wise "double the thickness", plus my JH16's seem to sound a bit better, more controlled. And it only cost me $30 with FREE shipping, JH Audio Charges $32 for the 48" plus another $10 for shipping, which I think is crazy.
when did you give send them your earmold? i did mine on the 2nd and i got a voice mail from the shop and it's ready to pick up. 20 days! 19 days to be exact.
Well I live in ohio so i shipped it, but they received it on the 2nd also. I asked him to get it done before the 19th (so i could get it on friday the 20th) but they say "Sorry no can do." So i guess it will take them 22 days to make mine... How come you get yours done 3 days before me.... even though they got it on the same day. Oh well, just gotta wait 3 more days i guess!
- Ultimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitors Review
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Recommendation Begginner Audiophile 14 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 17 seconds ago
- › Help for a New, Cheap College Audiophole 1 minute ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 1 minute ago
- › Need helping choosing a DAP. 2 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Which Headphones Should I Buy? 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › LG Electronics TONE INFINIM Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Retail... by lwbanerjee
- › Signature Acoustics Elements Series C-12 by vlenbo
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by twister6
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)