Great video and review Austin. Very, very well done. My wife started using my 80s and I don't think I am ever getting them back. LOL.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrado PS1000 Headphonestagged by System, 9/22/11
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by System, 9/22/11
- productGrado SR-80tagged by System, 9/22/11
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 9/22/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/22/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/22/11
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 9/22/11
Related Forum Threads
- M-Audio Q40 vs Grado SR80 vs Grado SR60 & other suggestions Last post on 8/20/11 at 5:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR-80i good for starters? Last post on 7/18/11 at 2:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Should I get bowl pads (L-Cush's) for my Grado SR60i? Last post on 6/3/11 at 2:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- Bass of SR-60 vs SR-80 Last post on 5/19/11 at 3:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado sr225i's as an 'alternative' headphone? Last post on 3/30/11 at 7:11am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The review you are about to read is very personal and contains details some might find boring or unimportant. You have been warned. My personal search for a great headphone began with a love...
Want something a bit better sounding than your cell phone, with the ability to carry your whole lossless music collection? Enter, Sony Walkman NW-A35. This new release from Sony features five...
Introduction Reviewer Introduction Product Introduction Technical Specifications Sound Quality Signature Overview Sound...
So I got the chance to try out the Aune M1S, and to my Surprise it was way more than I had anticipated or expected. My first impressions was an absolute shock! This thing punches way above it...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be taking a look at the Paco, a compact, attractive, and smartly priced earphone in Fischer Audio's Totem series of products. Fischer Audio isn't new to the...
The King of Budget HiFi: Grado SR80i (Review) +1080p HD Video Slideshow - Page 2post #16 of 409/23/11 at 3:37pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 409/23/11 at 3:50pmThread StarterQuote:
Haha, it happens. LOL.
post #18 of 409/23/11 at 10:43pmpost #19 of 409/24/11 at 9:58amThread StarterQuote:
Thanks, always appreciate the support for my reviews.post #20 of 409/24/11 at 11:13am
Excellent review Austin! I must say that is some gorgeous photography work you've got there. I may try some Grados in the not too distant future to see er rather hear what all the fuss is about.post #21 of 409/25/11 at 8:40pmpost #22 of 409/25/11 at 8:53pmThread Starter
Yeah, I decided after having 1K plus gear, I might as well review the headphones that started it all for me.post #23 of 409/26/11 at 5:01am
Vey nice review, but can you please fix the spelling mistake in your third paragraph where you said "as they are know where near in the same league"
Edited by Nick01 - 9/26/11 at 5:02ampost #24 of 409/26/11 at 5:41amQuote:
What's this?! You dare insist on proper grammar and spelling here in the internet? What is wrong with you man?!post #25 of 409/27/11 at 3:01pmpost #26 of 409/27/11 at 3:42pmpost #27 of 409/27/11 at 3:52pmpost #28 of 409/27/11 at 7:54pmQuote:
My mom was taking a nap and she just told me to shut up hahahahahaha!!!!post #29 of 409/27/11 at 8:01pmpost #30 of 409/28/11 at 1:11pm
Just got mine, and after letting them sit on my desk for 3 hours burning in, I threw on some Alice in Chains (320 kbps). I have never heard guitar sound this textured before. I'm in a happy place right now! They have such a different sound then my m50's, more musical and fun. I'm going to get a big jar, and start throwing change in there for the rs1's. I hope I can give myself 3 years before I bite the upgrade bullet.
- The King of Budget HiFi: Grado SR80i (Review) +1080p HD Video Slideshow
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › 2017 UK Head-Fi Meet (April 2nd @ Milton Keynes) 1 second ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 17 seconds ago
- › Absolute best budget earbuds? 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 3 minutes ago
- › ☯️ CAVALLI AUDIO ➜ Liquid Carbon Final Production Run! 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 3 minutes ago
- › Rhapsodio thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800S Unveiled! 4 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 4 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 5 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones by ILIRS CORNER
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by ngoshawk
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by ngoshawk
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by kevingzw
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear