Also, kindly give the pros and cons for the two In-ear earphones. One thing also, any In-ear earphones that somebody will suggest are highly accepted and respected, just give the pros and cons if you suggest something. I really need to buy the right In-ear earphones so that my money will not go to waste because of wrong choice. Thank you in advance.
Related Forum Threads
- A-Jays. Last post on 1/10/12 at 6:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- A-jays one and two Last post on 8/13/11 at 9:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help on choosing iems =) Last post on 6/9/11 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- <100$ range for gift Last post on 5/4/11 at 5:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendation of In-ear earpiece Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
What is the greatest among the two; t-jays three or beats tour?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Wow, you're tone's a little demanding. Beats: Nothing spectacular for the price, not worth the money unless you get them cheap. A-jays: Decent sounding, but my classmate's with the straight jack broke within a weak. Got pretty snobbish build quality. Go to ljokerl's multi review thread for some ideas. They're plentiful there
Suggestions generally demand that you give us your price range for the purchase and your musical preference (for more experienced members they usually just describe exactly what sound signature they want from their headphones).
I had the klipch s4 for a while and they had killer bass for the 60$ I paid, a little harsh on the treble at times. They worked best for techno for me (was mostly listening to breakbeat and dubstep with them).
- What is the greatest among the two; t-jays three or beats tour?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 11 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 2 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 4 minutes ago
- › UK 2015 Head-Fi Meet (Cambridge - Saturday 25th April) 4 minutes ago
- › Help me chose closed over the ear headphones in between 100-200$ 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 Discussion Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Solo - Discussion and Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by DreamKing
- › Riva TurboX High Performance Premium Mobile Bluetooth Speaker (Black) by twister6
- › Ray Samuels Emmeline "The Black Bird" SR-71A Portable... by Stereocilia
- › Aurorasound HEADA Balanced Headphone Amplifier by Currawong
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by bearcat1986
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V3 by YoYo JoKeR
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by DJScope
- › HiFiMAN HE-500 by MrJohnny
- › Shure SE112m+-GR Sound Isolating Earphones with Remote + Microphone... by pformagg
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by Luckbad
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2