Also, kindly give the pros and cons for the two In-ear earphones. One thing also, any In-ear earphones that somebody will suggest are highly accepted and respected, just give the pros and cons if you suggest something. I really need to buy the right In-ear earphones so that my money will not go to waste because of wrong choice. Thank you in advance.
Related Forum Threads
- A-Jays. Last post on 1/10/12 at 6:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- A-jays one and two Last post on 8/13/11 at 9:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help on choosing iems =) Last post on 6/9/11 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- <100$ range for gift Last post on 5/4/11 at 5:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendation of In-ear earpiece Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is a review and comparison of Ostry KC06 and KC06A in-ear headphones. http://www.ostry.com.cn/item/detailPage?itemid=28 and http://www.ostry.com.cn/item/detailPage?itemid=29 I get a...
I have the 600 Ohm version of these, so other impedance models will probably vary in sound. This said, I find this to be a wonderfully balanced set. They exhibit no harshness to my ears across...
Having those for 5 months, I am very impressed as they openned up really with my senheiser momentum after some burn in. I use them with my laptop (pc). This review will be about the VERY good...
Sony XB90EX Review This is not gonna be super in depth but just a small review and a comparison to the Sony XBA30. Ok so first thing I noticed when unboxing, wow they are big! Definitely much...
first review. yayyyyyyyyyy, so here we go. I am no super expert in headphones, but heres what I think the bass is very rumbling. I think that it wasn't as thumping or hard hitting as i would like...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
What is the greatest among the two; t-jays three or beats tour?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Wow, you're tone's a little demanding. Beats: Nothing spectacular for the price, not worth the money unless you get them cheap. A-jays: Decent sounding, but my classmate's with the straight jack broke within a weak. Got pretty snobbish build quality. Go to ljokerl's multi review thread for some ideas. They're plentiful there
Suggestions generally demand that you give us your price range for the purchase and your musical preference (for more experienced members they usually just describe exactly what sound signature they want from their headphones).
I had the klipch s4 for a while and they had killer bass for the 60$ I paid, a little harsh on the treble at times. They worked best for techno for me (was mostly listening to breakbeat and dubstep with them).
- What is the greatest among the two; t-jays three or beats tour?
- › AKG K812 Pro 36 seconds ago
- › PSB M4U 2 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 2 minutes ago
- › NEW - Schiit Asgard 2 2 minutes ago
- › **EVGA GTX 570** 2 minutes ago
- › no 44.1 Khz fiio e17 output? 3 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 3 minutes ago
- › JH Audio JH-13 PRO appreciation thread 4 minutes ago
- › Review: NAD Viso HP50 4 minutes ago
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by twister6
- › beyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphones by Xyrium
- › DacMagic XS USB DAC Headphone Amp by Davidoffdgh
- › SONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by kevms89
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by classycans
- › Audio Poutine CDAC+ by WhiskeyJacks
- › Hama HK-3063 by Blanejmc
- › Calyx Audio M by Currawong
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohms by MrTechAgent
- › T-PEOS H-100II by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)