Also, kindly give the pros and cons for the two In-ear earphones. One thing also, any In-ear earphones that somebody will suggest are highly accepted and respected, just give the pros and cons if you suggest something. I really need to buy the right In-ear earphones so that my money will not go to waste because of wrong choice. Thank you in advance.
Related Forum Threads
- A-Jays. Last post on 1/10/12 at 6:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- A-jays one and two Last post on 8/13/11 at 9:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help on choosing iems =) Last post on 6/9/11 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- <100$ range for gift Last post on 5/4/11 at 5:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendation of In-ear earpiece Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
What is the greatest among the two; t-jays three or beats tour?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Wow, you're tone's a little demanding. Beats: Nothing spectacular for the price, not worth the money unless you get them cheap. A-jays: Decent sounding, but my classmate's with the straight jack broke within a weak. Got pretty snobbish build quality. Go to ljokerl's multi review thread for some ideas. They're plentiful there
Suggestions generally demand that you give us your price range for the purchase and your musical preference (for more experienced members they usually just describe exactly what sound signature they want from their headphones).
I had the klipch s4 for a while and they had killer bass for the 60$ I paid, a little harsh on the treble at times. They worked best for techno for me (was mostly listening to breakbeat and dubstep with them).
- What is the greatest among the two; t-jays three or beats tour?
- › About to buy first pair of IEMs - RHA MA750s 2 seconds ago
- › WARNING: Fake IE8s! Comparison pictures included!! 1 minute ago
- › Any other kid head-fiers? 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 2 minutes ago
- › 2014 Model SMSL SAP-5 Portable Headphone Amplifer Introduction /... 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 3 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 6 minutes ago
- › New Fostex RP open-backed planar magnetic headphone, TH500RP!... 8 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 11 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Ufasas
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)