Also, kindly give the pros and cons for the two In-ear earphones. One thing also, any In-ear earphones that somebody will suggest are highly accepted and respected, just give the pros and cons if you suggest something. I really need to buy the right In-ear earphones so that my money will not go to waste because of wrong choice. Thank you in advance.
Related Forum Threads
- A-Jays. Last post on 1/10/12 at 6:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- A-jays one and two Last post on 8/13/11 at 9:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help on choosing iems =) Last post on 6/9/11 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- <100$ range for gift Last post on 5/4/11 at 5:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendation of In-ear earpiece Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Edited on 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesEdited on 3/22/12
Upon initial listening with these buds, I was rather unimpressed as I heard the rather familiar bloated mid-bass, sharp highs, and lack of mids that SKDY's old line carried. Then I realized that...
The VSD1 is the latest in a rather long line of budget in ear monitors including the VC02, GR99, GR02 and others that promises high quality sound for around $50 or so. While I haven’t had...
I tried a few Grado's —didn't like the Grado house sound—, a few Senn's —HD650 left a good impression—, a few lower-end AT's —I thought the AD700 were impressive for the price— and after reading...
In my recent quest for a new set of cans, I took a slight detour into the land of flashy prosumer headphones, in the form of the HK CL. The only reason I tried a pair was the price: half off,...
The Creative Aurvana Live! solved a major problem for me—how to listen to good audio while walking the dog at night. I live near a commercial and bar district in Center City, Philadelphia and I'm...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
What is the greatest among the two; t-jays three or beats tour?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Wow, you're tone's a little demanding. Beats: Nothing spectacular for the price, not worth the money unless you get them cheap. A-jays: Decent sounding, but my classmate's with the straight jack broke within a weak. Got pretty snobbish build quality. Go to ljokerl's multi review thread for some ideas. They're plentiful there
Suggestions generally demand that you give us your price range for the purchase and your musical preference (for more experienced members they usually just describe exactly what sound signature they want from their headphones).
I had the klipch s4 for a while and they had killer bass for the 60$ I paid, a little harsh on the treble at times. They worked best for techno for me (was mostly listening to breakbeat and dubstep with them).
- What is the greatest among the two; t-jays three or beats tour?
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 21 seconds ago
- › Looking for insight on a new IEM purchase. 1 minute ago
- › Need help with some new Headphones! 1 minute ago
- › A Concise View of Why The ATH-M50 is No Longer King 1 minute ago
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 thread 2 minutes ago
- › ASUS Xonar DG crackling sound 3 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Appreciation/Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 3 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread 3 minutes ago
- › Skullcandy S2SYDA-008 Merge Earbud Headphones - Black/Chrome by KodaO
- › VSONIC VSD1 by TheGame21x
- › Audio Technica W5000 by the wizard of oz
- › Harmon Kardon Classic On-Ear Headphones by imagic
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones by imagic
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by Aakash
- › Hisoundaudio Wooduo 2 by iern
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by jensy
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by dietcoke2am
- › Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Sigma USB Gaming Headset by imagic
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe