I would also like to clear up what was a mistake on my part. The warranty for a remanufactured Sennheiser product seems to be 90 days only. So far my set has no issues at all and I will hope it continues to be that way. But as mentioned, the refurbished Sennheisers are supposed to be done by Sennheiser to factory specs.
Related Forum Threads
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535's worth upgrading to? Last post on 9/22/12 at 9:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Reserved Last post on 9/16/12 at 8:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FYI for people who like Monster Supertips - 11.90 @ your local staples Last post on 9/19/12 at 8:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Reserved Last post on 11/25/12 at 10:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction With thanks to my esteemed colleague and front page superstar @glassmonkey for fronting this review spectacular. 3 cheers also go out to Iain and the rest of the RHA team for...
Thanks go to earphonia.com who were pleased to let me give the excellently valued Co-Donguri earphone a spin. Pairings Equipment Hidizs AP60 Chord Mojo Dac Intro My second IEM...
Kaiser Encore: Early impressions Please note: This review is posted only so I could share my (very) early impressions, as I know many are eager to hear about the latest Noble (co-) flagship....
Note: I have previously reviewed the K10 from Noble, where I covered much of Noble’s history and order process. For this reason, I will use some of the portions of that review that pertain to Noble...
Founded in 2014 in Guangzhou, China, Shinrico is a company focused on digital electronic products in the field of high-tech enterprises. Recently I reviewed their excellent D3S Digital...
Dakmart Real of Fake - Page 2post #16 of 186/29/12 at 7:33pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 183/3/13 at 11:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by Sonic Defender
Well, I have to say this might be a big coincidence, but a few days after my purchase my credit card information was also compromised and some fraudulent charges went on the account. Now in all fairness, this does not mean that Dakmart is the source for sure. I had also recently made a few small purchases from CD Universe and a used CD store through Amazon. There are also many places and steps along the way that expose your credit card information. I used PayPal with Dakmart so unless I'm mistaken, they don't actually get your credit card information. Let's face it, once you put your credit card information out there, it is ripe for being compromised. PayPal itself may get hacked and they won't tell people, or perhaps not even know. I read that post in the above link and based on what the guy is saying there is no way he can be sure when or where his card got compromised. Perhaps like me he had used his card online before (likely) and his number was out there for the picking. If we shop online, we risk fraud, simple as that.
Well then this might be a bigger coincidence. I'd bought from Dakmart before and been pleased with the product and service, but about three years ago now, I purchased some phones from them, had some issues with the product not shipping, called, was asked to resubmit my credit card details over the phone and then a few days later noticed a couple of small test fraud transactions on the card, suddenly followed by some huge charges as the limits were tested.
Fortunately I managed to get my bank to sort it out before it put us out of business - which at that time it could easily have done - real people losing real jobs.
I can't say for certain that it was someone at Dakmart using my card info, but I was suspicious at the time and seeing this thread reinforces that suspicion. In any event the bank dealt with it.
On the other hand the headphones finally arrived and were fine.
I'd buy again from them but only with a single use temporary credit card number - I can't say it wasn't just a rogue employee.post #18 of 183/20/13 at 11:34pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Dakmart Real of Fake
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Rhapsodio thread 40 seconds ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 1 minute ago
- › Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 3 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 4 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 5 minutes ago
- › Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10! 12 minutes ago
- › RHA CL750 by Takeanidea
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by Takeanidea
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Sorensiim
- › Noble Audio Katana by cvbcbcmv
- › Shinrico E11 Portable Headphone Amplifier by crabdog
- › FiiO A5 Portable Headphone Amplifier by Brooko
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by HiFiChris
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Joeng Zeon
- › AKG K3003 by sanjeewasam
- › Sony MDRNC8/BLK Noise Canceling Headphone, Black by dalesky
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear