I would also like to clear up what was a mistake on my part. The warranty for a remanufactured Sennheiser product seems to be 90 days only. So far my set has no issues at all and I will hope it continues to be that way. But as mentioned, the refurbished Sennheisers are supposed to be done by Sennheiser to factory specs.
Related Forum Threads
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535's worth upgrading to? Last post on 9/22/12 at 9:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Reserved Last post on 9/16/12 at 8:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FYI for people who like Monster Supertips - 11.90 @ your local staples Last post on 9/19/12 at 8:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Reserved Last post on 11/25/12 at 10:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
It is brilliant, having been based on a OPA2134 as input amp that is wired to a TPA6120A2 as output amp. It uses a TDA2030 as a rail splitter. Using a power opamp as a rail splitter has it's...
Introduction So a little a bit myself, I am a semi-audiophile. It means that I listen to "normal" song and audiophile song kind of 50:50. During my commute to work I listen to "normal" song such...
Thank You's and Sorries A big thank David Maudlin for sending me the Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio to me back in late May and I apologise that it's taken me 3 months to put something up about...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Jive you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated with...
Name- DUNU TITAN 1 Manufacturar- Dunu-topsound, a chinese company. Price- 115$, I got them for around 169SGD from Lend me ur ears, Singapore. Description- First, some note about me. I am a 25...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Dakmart Real of Fake - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Well, I have to say this might be a big coincidence, but a few days after my purchase my credit card information was also compromised and some fraudulent charges went on the account. Now in all fairness, this does not mean that Dakmart is the source for sure. I had also recently made a few small purchases from CD Universe and a used CD store through Amazon. There are also many places and steps along the way that expose your credit card information. I used PayPal with Dakmart so unless I'm mistaken, they don't actually get your credit card information. Let's face it, once you put your credit card information out there, it is ripe for being compromised. PayPal itself may get hacked and they won't tell people, or perhaps not even know. I read that post in the above link and based on what the guy is saying there is no way he can be sure when or where his card got compromised. Perhaps like me he had used his card online before (likely) and his number was out there for the picking. If we shop online, we risk fraud, simple as that.
Well then this might be a bigger coincidence. I'd bought from Dakmart before and been pleased with the product and service, but about three years ago now, I purchased some phones from them, had some issues with the product not shipping, called, was asked to resubmit my credit card details over the phone and then a few days later noticed a couple of small test fraud transactions on the card, suddenly followed by some huge charges as the limits were tested.
Fortunately I managed to get my bank to sort it out before it put us out of business - which at that time it could easily have done - real people losing real jobs.
I can't say for certain that it was someone at Dakmart using my card info, but I was suspicious at the time and seeing this thread reinforces that suspicion. In any event the bank dealt with it.
On the other hand the headphones finally arrived and were fine.
I'd buy again from them but only with a single use temporary credit card number - I can't say it wasn't just a rogue employee.
- Dakmart Real of Fake
- › Post CanJam cynicism. 20 seconds ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Impressions Thread! August 29-30, 2015! 55 seconds ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 1 minute ago
- › Best sound under 200 USD? 1 minute ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 1 minute ago
- › Headphone stands? 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Just listened to some Fostex T50RPs today... WOW! 4 minutes ago
- › Replacement Earpad recommendations? 4 minutes ago
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Brainwavz Jive by thatBeatsguy
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2