I would also like to clear up what was a mistake on my part. The warranty for a remanufactured Sennheiser product seems to be 90 days only. So far my set has no issues at all and I will hope it continues to be that way. But as mentioned, the refurbished Sennheisers are supposed to be done by Sennheiser to factory specs.
Related Forum Threads
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535's worth upgrading to? Last post on 9/22/12 at 9:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Reserved Last post on 9/16/12 at 8:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FYI for people who like Monster Supertips - 11.90 @ your local staples Last post on 9/19/12 at 8:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Reserved Last post on 11/25/12 at 10:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Hi All, I was given the chance to review the new Shozy Zero Rosewood earphones in exchange for just a small fee to cover the shipping. I received, as I'm sure some other reviewers did, an...
-- I give you Lend Me UR Ears house brand Alpha & Delta D2 Sports Earphone: **A few Disclaimers to get out of the way here**: #1 – I was approached by Lend Me UR Ears to review the...
I really like the t-90; I have had them for about two months and really enjoy the brightness. I also have the T70p and the t-5p second gen. I like the t70p better than anything so far. The t 90...
At the time of the review, the Unique Melody Miracle V2 was was on sale at Musicteck’s online store. Although the model I am reviewing today is not currently listed, Musicteck is currently...
Quick Review : I bought them for casual listening and mixing and mastering purpose. I'm not disappointed by the sound signature. Things I'd like to stay the way they are: 1. frequency...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Dakmart Real of Fake - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Well, I have to say this might be a big coincidence, but a few days after my purchase my credit card information was also compromised and some fraudulent charges went on the account. Now in all fairness, this does not mean that Dakmart is the source for sure. I had also recently made a few small purchases from CD Universe and a used CD store through Amazon. There are also many places and steps along the way that expose your credit card information. I used PayPal with Dakmart so unless I'm mistaken, they don't actually get your credit card information. Let's face it, once you put your credit card information out there, it is ripe for being compromised. PayPal itself may get hacked and they won't tell people, or perhaps not even know. I read that post in the above link and based on what the guy is saying there is no way he can be sure when or where his card got compromised. Perhaps like me he had used his card online before (likely) and his number was out there for the picking. If we shop online, we risk fraud, simple as that.
Well then this might be a bigger coincidence. I'd bought from Dakmart before and been pleased with the product and service, but about three years ago now, I purchased some phones from them, had some issues with the product not shipping, called, was asked to resubmit my credit card details over the phone and then a few days later noticed a couple of small test fraud transactions on the card, suddenly followed by some huge charges as the limits were tested.
Fortunately I managed to get my bank to sort it out before it put us out of business - which at that time it could easily have done - real people losing real jobs.
I can't say for certain that it was someone at Dakmart using my card info, but I was suspicious at the time and seeing this thread reinforces that suspicion. In any event the bank dealt with it.
On the other hand the headphones finally arrived and were fine.
I'd buy again from them but only with a single use temporary credit card number - I can't say it wasn't just a rogue employee.
- Dakmart Real of Fake
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 1 minute ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › A&K Jr - Swinsian query 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Auglamour AG-R8! 2 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (Basshead IEM's) 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 3 minutes ago
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by jant71
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by BloodyPenguin
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by glennkresge
- › Unique Melody Miracle V2 Universal six driver in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by MMansell
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by stweb
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by ryanjsoo
- › Rhapsodio Galaxy by taz23
- › Rhapsodio Solar by ezekiel77
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by twister6
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse