I would also like to clear up what was a mistake on my part. The warranty for a remanufactured Sennheiser product seems to be 90 days only. So far my set has no issues at all and I will hope it continues to be that way. But as mentioned, the refurbished Sennheisers are supposed to be done by Sennheiser to factory specs.
Related Forum Threads
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535's worth upgrading to? Last post on 9/22/12 at 9:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Reserved Last post on 9/16/12 at 8:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FYI for people who like Monster Supertips - 11.90 @ your local staples Last post on 9/19/12 at 8:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Reserved Last post on 11/25/12 at 10:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Got this earphones for the sole purpose of working out/biking. Tested out multiple sports headsets (similarly priced), from sennheiser and bose. They tend to sound better, especially than the...
Overall a great little card. Dolby headphone is amazing I preferred this card to my Sound Blaster Z, I sold that card when I needed a bit of money and bought this one to replace it for cheap and I...
I was in the market for a higher end 2.1 system when my search ended up at the Edifier website, I was impressed with the specs and decided to delve further, found a set at a nice price and pulled...
These are, without a doubt, the best In Ear Monitors that I own / have owned. Let me say that I purchased the pink color because it was far less expensive, less than $40. I purchased my pair from...
I am penning down my opinion about the QLS QA360 Digital Audio Player. I will try to keep this review simple as possible and I hope it would be easy to read, and will help fellow enthusiasts...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Dakmart Real of Fake - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Well, I have to say this might be a big coincidence, but a few days after my purchase my credit card information was also compromised and some fraudulent charges went on the account. Now in all fairness, this does not mean that Dakmart is the source for sure. I had also recently made a few small purchases from CD Universe and a used CD store through Amazon. There are also many places and steps along the way that expose your credit card information. I used PayPal with Dakmart so unless I'm mistaken, they don't actually get your credit card information. Let's face it, once you put your credit card information out there, it is ripe for being compromised. PayPal itself may get hacked and they won't tell people, or perhaps not even know. I read that post in the above link and based on what the guy is saying there is no way he can be sure when or where his card got compromised. Perhaps like me he had used his card online before (likely) and his number was out there for the picking. If we shop online, we risk fraud, simple as that.
Well then this might be a bigger coincidence. I'd bought from Dakmart before and been pleased with the product and service, but about three years ago now, I purchased some phones from them, had some issues with the product not shipping, called, was asked to resubmit my credit card details over the phone and then a few days later noticed a couple of small test fraud transactions on the card, suddenly followed by some huge charges as the limits were tested.
Fortunately I managed to get my bank to sort it out before it put us out of business - which at that time it could easily have done - real people losing real jobs.
I can't say for certain that it was someone at Dakmart using my card info, but I was suspicious at the time and seeing this thread reinforces that suspicion. In any event the bank dealt with it.
On the other hand the headphones finally arrived and were fine.
I'd buy again from them but only with a single use temporary credit card number - I can't say it wasn't just a rogue employee.
- Dakmart Real of Fake
- › Band Name Game II 37 seconds ago
- › Comparisons: 23 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 43 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 3 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH... 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Converting music to "instrumental" versions 4 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › Edifier S730 by Croozer
- › Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black) by spinnin
- › QLS QA360 Portable HiFi Lossless Music Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by psblend
- › Meier Audio Corda Classic by longbowbbs
- › Klipsch Image S4i II Black In-Ear Headphones with Microphone by laurentiusjan
- › Audio Technica ATH-AD700 by witygass
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones, Black by Nocturnal310
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)