Hey is anyone here running there HM 602 off osx? specifically Snow Leopard?
Related Forum Threads
- HM-601 NOT Updating firmware? Last post on 1/30/15 at 10:17am in Portable Source Gear
- Brand new Hifiman HM-601 Music Player 8G Last post on 10/10/11 at 2:08pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- Review: HiFiMAN HM-601 vs. Hisoundaudio Studio-I Last post on 4/7/11 at 9:10am in Portable Source Gear
- HIFIMAN HM-601 Music Player, RE0 IEM and Grammy Award Winners Last post on 6/7/11 at 6:34am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- HiFiMAN Playback Order Last post on 9/26/11 at 6:29pm in Portable Source Gear
Got one of these for a downstairs/bedroom system I'm trying to put together for peanuts. For your money, you get a very well made little steel box, crinkle finished, painted silver. You can see...
Foreword As the creator of the Titan 1 thread on head-fi, I have most of the information given here placed in the thread; however, this review is a coalescing and enhancement of the various...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Master & Dynamic for providing me with a review sample of ME03 in exchange for my honest opinion. Master & Dynamic definitely knows how to build...
Hey the bang for your buck ratio is great for these. I got them years ago for $500. I've been using them to replace the little tin box in my TV for years. The satellite surrounds are ignored/not...
HM-601 and HM-602 new firmware - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
i know this thread is old, but does anyone have any of the older firmwares like v 0.4 0.3 ect? on thier compter they can post up here? for some reason i cannot upgrade to v.10 v.11 or v.12 when i do my volume pot is disported and max volume is BARELY loud if at all.
or even firmware v.07 v.08 v.09 if those are possible?
any help would be much appreciated
Edited by Mooses9 - 1/22/15 at 11:45am
anyone? i contacted head direct and they said they dont have .0.01 0.02 0.03 im still awaiting to see if they have 0.07 0.08 does anyone have hm602 firmware? please help! much appreciated
- HM-601 and HM-602 new firmware
- › FS: Schiit Vali. One week old. In the UK. 25 seconds ago
- › Disappointed by DT 770 pro 80, looking for advices HD598 vs fidelio L2 1 minute ago
- › Best DAC/AMP for PC/TV headphone (DT990) use... 2 minutes ago
- › JPlay driver not showing in JRiver 20.0.44 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 (Wireless Noise Cancelling On-Ear... 4 minutes ago
- › FS : Matrix M-Stage (Burr Brown OPA627AP with Class A Biasing Mod) 4 minutes ago
- › Fischer Amps: FA-4 E XB - Rhapsody series (3/4/5 drivers upcoming) 5 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3