Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Looking for closed Headphones in The Netherlands - Budget is anywhere from 80-200 Euro's
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Looking for closed Headphones in The Netherlands - Budget is anywhere from 80-200 Euro's - Page 2

post #16 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00byn4t3r View Post

 

 

I haven't received a reply from them today either and seeing as that the work day is just about over now in Germany (It's around 17:00 there) I'm beginning to think that they won't be replying.

 


 

Try, t.philipp@german-maestro.de I hope you'll get a fast reply. BTW, the AKG K-550 looks great.

post #17 of 25
Thread Starter 

Thank you for the email adress, I mailed him just now and now waiting for a reply sometime within the next few days. I also told them that you referred me, I don't know if you have any deal with them or if it'll give you any extra credit but you deserve it anyway.

Also don't worry, I am not a hasty buyer and I overlook things quite well. The chance of buying them is still very high, the reason I want to hear them is because they are quite expensive and not really comfortable looking, which the Shure's are. But looks can be deceiving so they are still very high on my list (1st spot probably).

 

post #18 of 25
Thread Starter 

Just received a reply to my email:

 

[quote]

Thank you for your mail and your interest in our LOGIC products. I have forwarded your inquiry to our Dutch distribution and ask them to provide you the requested information.[/quote]

 

I hope they have them somewhere nearby so I can test if they are supra aural or circumal aural on my earsbeyersmile.png

post #19 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00byn4t3r View Post

Just received a reply to my email:

 

[quote]

Thank you for your mail and your interest in our LOGIC products. I have forwarded your inquiry to our Dutch distribution and ask them to provide you the requested information.[/quote]

 

I hope they have them somewhere nearby so I can test if they are supra aural or circumal aural on my earsbeyersmile.png


 


Good news, I hope you'll have the chance to audition the 8.35 in your area.

post #20 of 25
Thread Starter 

Haven't received a reply yet from the dutch distribution side of things, but I wasn't doing nothing while waiting so I went and searched for shops that sell the German Maestro and I found one. It's about 120km away so I won't be visiting them, but I did mail them and asked for a price indication for the Headphones + shipping. I am eagerly awaiting for an answer now... stupid weekends tongue_smile.gif

 

Also, can you compare the 8.35D to the Beyerdynamics DT 660 and the Shure 840 in terms of sound quality, comfort and easy to driveness (if that's even a right sentence)? Otherwise I would like to know your opinion.

 

Thanks!


Edited by n00byn4t3r - 9/22/11 at 3:06pm
post #21 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00byn4t3r View Post

Haven't received a reply yet from the dutch distribution side of things, but I wasn't doing nothing while waiting so I went and searched for shops that sell the German Maestro and I found one. It's about 120km away so I won't be visiting them, but I did mail them and asked for a price indication for the Headphones + shipping. I am eagerly awaiting for an answer now... stupid weekends tongue_smile.gif

 

Also, can you compare the 8.35D to the Beyerdynamics DT 660 and the Shure 840 in terms of sound quality, comfort and easy to driveness (if that's even a right sentence)? Otherwise I would like to know your opinion.

 

Thanks!




Sorry man, no experience with the DT 660, or any of the Sure hps. The 8.35 are very easy to drive @ 35 ohm.

post #22 of 25
Thread Starter 

I ordered them about 4 hours ago for €151,13. I can't waitbeyersmile.png

 

I'll try to report back my findings!

post #23 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00byn4t3r View Post

I ordered them about 4 hours ago for €151,13. I can't waitbeyersmile.png

 

I'll try to report back my findings!



Great, let's us know your impression, they'll need something like 10 hours of burn in .

post #24 of 25
Thread Starter 

Estimated delivery time is Tuesday October 4th

post #25 of 25
Thread Starter 

Just got a email with shipping notification and tracking number, they should be arriving tomorrow. Can't say that I am all that excited though, beginning to think that the Shure's would've been a better idea because of the extra earpads, detachable cable and foldable, but I'll just have to wait and see.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Looking for closed Headphones in The Netherlands - Budget is anywhere from 80-200 Euro's