Gonna try my luck with the Westone 3's. Anyone have a specific site they like ordering these from? Possibly know about a coupon or something? Would prefer one with a generous return policy since im not totally set on IEMs
Related Forum Threads
- D5000 equivalent IEMs Last post on 11/7/12 at 5:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Mixing and Listening? Last post on 10/1/12 at 8:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Choosing between ATH M50 vs Philips Fidelio L1 Last post on 10/4/12 at 2:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- No IEM is "Perfect" Last post on 9/29/12 at 6:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
In Ears Prophile 8 IEM review January 2017 Intro I had heard of In Ears but did not know too much about them until I see them on the In-Ear stand at the Indulgence show in London...
MrZ's Toneking Musicmaker TingThe review that swayed me to get on-boardhttp://www.head-fi.org/products/musicmaker-ting/reviews/15584The slightly down-line 1/2 price...
Shozy has kindly provided me a review unit in exchange for the honest opinion. They are in active use for about 6 months. I should first note that my experience with IEM is a bit limited by now, so...
INTRODUCTION: I would like to thank @Jack Vang of Empire Ears, for the discount on my purchase of the Zeus-XIV-ADEL Custom IEM and for giving me the opportunity to review the IEM. I would also...
This is by far the closest I have come to writing a 5 star review. Of course to get that, I would have to find the holy grail of headphones for me. I had tried the HD558, HD598, HD650, and...
Price Check: Westone 3post #1 of 109/18/11 at 5:48pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 109/18/11 at 5:52pmpost #3 of 109/18/11 at 5:57pmThread StarterQuote:
right, but I've read amazon resellers are not authorized resellers and so do not come with the warranty. I'll take em from Amazon if thats what it comes to, just looking around to see if anyone here has somewhere with a comparable price but an authorized resellerpost #4 of 109/18/11 at 7:27pm
Don't do Amazon. They have some pretty shady stuff going on right now with Westones. Buy from Earphone solutions & google 15% coupon codes for them. They always have some type of active coupon code.post #5 of 109/18/11 at 7:44pmThread Starter
damn...already ordered off amazon. I could technically still cancel if I need to. Shady in what way? Would they be fake? I dont mind ordering from Amazon, trying them out, and then if they're good, returning them and buying them from a legit reseller. But if the ones coming from Amazon are fake, then I won't really be able to give these a fair test...post #6 of 109/18/11 at 7:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by DSchwartz88
damn...already ordered off amazon. I could technically still cancel if I need to. Shady in what way? Would they be fake? I dont mind ordering from Amazon, trying them out, and then if they're good, returning them and buying them from a legit reseller. But if the ones coming from Amazon are fake, then I won't really be able to give these a fair test...
You definitely will not have a warranty, and you do risk them being fake, defective, b-stock or stolen. I dont recall seeing any westone fakes, but I think there's a higher possibility they're defective or stolen goods, especially if they came from Crawford's Superstore reseller through Amazon.
Personally, I'd just try them to see if I like them, and if so, return them & re-purchase authorized. That's what I did with my UM3Xs.post #7 of 109/18/11 at 7:49pm
If they break, Westone probably won't fix them or send you a new pair - unless you buy authorized. Probably not fake, but could be b-stock or have something wrong with them. Hard to tell. I would just keep the order, try all the tips, etc, see if you like them. Then return them and buy from an authorized dealer (like EarphoneSolutions)post #8 of 109/18/11 at 7:54pmThread Starterpost #9 of 109/18/11 at 10:27pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Price Check: Westone 3
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › Is there a meaningful limit to resolution? Optics analogy to Audio 1 minute ago
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 2 minutes ago
- › The DIY'rs Cookbook 2 minutes ago
- › Portable AMP/DAC with Beyerdynamic L5p 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (advanced wireless & microSD module for... 4 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica IM03 + HDC5 cable 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 6 minutes ago
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by FortisFlyer75
- › MusicMaker Ting by Redcarmoose
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mgunin
- › Empire Ears Zeus by EagleWings
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by snapacap
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by spronkey
- › Cayin i5 by glassmonkey
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by 00lunar
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by cleg
- › qdc Balanced armature type (BA type) 3SH （QDC-4024） by prismstorm
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear