LOL...I couldn't care less what color the cable is really.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/20/11
- productEarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEMtagged by System, 9/20/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/20/11
- productJVC/Victor FX700tagged by System, 3/7/13
- productSony MDR EX1000tagged by System, 9/20/11
- productSony MDR EX600tagged by System, 9/20/11
- productVSONIC GR07tagged by System, 9/27/11
- productVSONIC GR07 Bass Editontagged by System, 3/7/13
- productVSONIC GR07 MKIItagged by System, 3/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser IE80s vs. Utimate Ears UE900? Last post on 10/7/12 at 7:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR-07 = WOW Last post on 12/11/12 at 9:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade from GR07 Last post on 8/12/11 at 11:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE262 VS CK10 VS GR07 VS DBA-02 VS TF10 VS FX700 which has more of a soul??? Last post on 5/6/13 at 9:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for Dynamic Driver IEM ( Sony EX1000, EX600, Vsonic GR07, et ) Last post on 8/26/12 at 2:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
IT WAS THE FIRST HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER I BOUGHT AND I PAIRED IT WITH A SONY NWZ-A15. DECENT SOUND, ALMOST NO PROBLEM WITH IT, BUT EXCEPT ITS DESIGN WHICH I FIND SOMEWHAT UGLY IT WAS UNABLE TO...
Intro & Me: I'm best described as someone who loves music, loves gear and loves to combine them into a "hobby" that focuses on all of these important ingredients from Head-Fi. I have quite a...
Picture are default 1200 x 800 resolution - click to view larger images.INTRODUCTIONThis one came out of the blue. A company I'd never heard of, and an IEM I didn't know existed. The inquiry was...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction:The device was lent to me as part of FiiO's review tour. I was given 10 days with the device to evaluate it and in return give my honest opinion about it. My current...
At the time this review was written, the iFi Pro iCan was listed for sale on Amazon’s website. Here are some links for purchase and...
Vsonic GR07: Perfection (Added MKII vs Bass Edition 24/03) - Page 2post #16 of 2709/17/11 at 10:11pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 2709/17/11 at 10:16pmQuote:
Here's a picture I took awhile ago:
But it's pretty much all green now. Still though, I don't really care, it's not nearly as noticeable as one of those fully transparent silver cables would be...
And yeah, EQ is nice, but I can't really use it all the time, unfortunately. I really don't like the apps on the iPhone (just don't like the built-in media players for them and they're very inaccurate, having to use your finger to do everything and all) and I can only use a good EQ program as a plugin for, say, winamp or something. So it would be ideal to not have to use it at all...still though, it's definitely not a dealbreaker.post #18 of 2709/17/11 at 10:23pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by DaBomb77766
And yeah, EQ is nice, but I can't really use it all the time, unfortunately. I really don't like the apps on the iPhone (just don't like the built-in media players for them and they're very inaccurate, having to use your finger to do everything and all) and I can only use a good EQ program as a plugin for, say, winamp or something. So it would be ideal to not have to use it at all...still though, it's definitely not a dealbreaker.
Have you tried the EQu app for the iPhone? It seems good enough to me. If you have a rockboxable DAP, you should definitely give it a try. It made a HUGE (ok, maybe just noticeable) difference in the SQ of my clip+ along with the added value of a near surgical EQpost #19 of 2709/17/11 at 10:25pmpost #20 of 2709/17/11 at 10:40pmQuote:
I have tried EQu...I've just had some pretty bad issues with playback for it. It sometimes skips tracks and doesn't really do albums and such in a very intuitive way...at least, not compared to the official music player. It also doesn't work with remotes or the media controls built into the iPhone. It's just too much of a hassle for it to be worth it to me...post #21 of 2709/17/11 at 11:05pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by DaBomb77766
I have tried EQu...I've just had some pretty bad issues with playback for it. It sometimes skips tracks and doesn't really do albums and such in a very intuitive way...at least, not compared to the official music player. It also doesn't work with remotes or the media controls built into the iPhone. It's just too much of a hassle for it to be worth it to me...
Ok, just checking. Rockbox might still be an option...
EDIT: 100 posts, woot!
Edited by eke2k6 - 9/17/11 at 11:06pmpost #22 of 2709/17/11 at 11:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by shotgunshane
I don't have any issues with a lower treble spike. Some people must be more sensitive to those frequencies than others. I've read it mentioned about the Sony's as well. I do agree with the soft dynamic range, the only real fault to me; otherwise an awesome bang for buck IEM that I've recommended over and over.
x3post #23 of 2709/17/11 at 11:16pmQuote:
Unfortunately, I don't have a player that can be rockboxed...there are a few iPod Nanos around the house, but they're not mine and they're pretty tiny...8GB or something, was the biggest one. I really don't like having to shuffle my library around all the time...I'm part of the camp that likes to have all of my music in one place.
Anyway, it's far more convenient (sort of) for me to just do things like replace the eartips to change the sound...it works everywhere and I don't have to worry about plugins and such. (no EQ for my home theatre receiver, for example!)post #24 of 2709/17/11 at 11:20pmThread Starter
Oh ok. Well I think I'm about to buy a pair of Jays foam tips from dweaver. I'll let you know how it sounds and fits when I get them
Edit: I've realized that I don't need the EQ adjustment on most songs. Now I only turn it on when I'm listening to songs with gobs of sibilance built in
Edited by eke2k6 - 9/18/11 at 9:32ampost #25 of 2709/18/11 at 4:12pmpost #26 of 2709/18/11 at 4:24pmThread StarterQuote:
lol. I'm not sure they can replace certain things my girlfriend does for me ...but I'd be pretty distraught if my pair brokepost #27 of 2709/18/11 at 4:33pmpost #28 of 2709/18/11 at 4:40pm
Quote:post #29 of 2709/18/11 at 4:41pmThread StarterReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR07: Perfection (Added MKII vs Bass Edition 24/03)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Moon Audio silver dragon JH Audio 4 pin to 4.4mm Sony cable ( new... 9 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Uptone Audio Regen latest version 14 hours ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 15 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 17 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 18 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › Samsung S8 / S8+ Sound Quality 18 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › [FS] LZ A4 (Brand new - EU located) 18 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 19 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 20 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 20 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier (Black) by yannisgk
- › Rhapsodio RDB Mk.IV by SeeSax
- › Aedle ODS-1 by Brooko
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by xkonfuzed
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Hisoundfi
- › Jomo Audio pretty Little beast by ExpatinJapan
- › Campfire Audio Jupiter by mrstrangeguy
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by SOULSIK
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by SOULSIK
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear