what you think?
Related Forum Threads
- Is This CMOY Amp and Crossfeed Circuit Any Good? Last post on 9/28/12 at 5:07pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable amp below $50? Last post on 1/6/12 at 6:06pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- PIMETA v2 or CmoyBB as first project? Last post on 8/1/11 at 2:26pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- fiio e11, e5, or cmoybb Last post on 8/26/11 at 3:05pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- [Show Off] Your CMOY Amplifier Last post on 7/16/11 at 5:07pm in Headphones (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Hi all, I will prepare a proper review when I have some time and am not working. In short however, these are superior to any IEM I have personally used for my tastes. I listen to a vast...
Disclaimer: I was given the MEElectronics M9 Classic in return for a review. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own, and were not influenced by MEElectronics in any way. Before I...
AK120II and Pono player combined review
EarTech Music have you ever heard of them or Ear Technology Corporation well me neither. This review is for EarTech Music Dual driver custom in ear monitor. I ran upon this company one day while I...
Setup: System #1: Macbook Pro Retina, Fidelia Software, Fiio e17 Alpen System #2: Mac Pro, Fidelia Software, Headphone Out or Fiio e17/E09K combo Some of the tracks used to...
- Headphone Impedance
best portable amp with no hiss (under 60 dollars)?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I've been using a CMOY from biosciencegeek for a couple of years and am very happy with it. It has a gain jumper so you can set it to low or hi - I use low and it sounds great both with IEMs (Turbines) and my HD595.
What are you going to be pairing it with?
I've got a JDSCmoy and with most of my gear I'm happy with it. The only time I get audible noise from it is when I plug in my UE5's, but they are really sensitive. I built mine DIY from his PCB with some good parts, but you could probably ask for something with lower gain (thus less audible noise)
- best portable amp with no hiss (under 60 dollars)?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Nice Competition: Alclair, Native DSD, Music Direct & iFi Audio... 34 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 3 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 4 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 5 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro VS Chord HUGO 5 minutes ago
- › Angie - JH Audio Sirens Series - a review about the music, not the... 5 minutes ago
- › usb to rca or coaxial 5 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3