I have the awsome Vsonic R07, but I also got Monster Supertips. I have to use the smallest, but I am wondering do I need to put the buds as far as they can go? Or do I need to stop it at the lower end of the silver speaker piece. Also, oddly I feel as if my Monster tips are going to fall out on the lef side, but when I take the one step up it is too big.
Related Forum Threads
- VSONIC dealers in Canada? Last post on 6/17/12 at 6:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR06 Review Last post on 12/28/14 at 8:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best >$250 in ear for my needs Last post on 1/16/12 at 1:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best all rounder for under $300 Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- GR07 vs SE215 comparison reviews / impressions Last post on 11/14/11 at 1:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is a report about a new IEM from Brainwavz. The B100 Specifications: Drivers : Single Balanced Armature Rated Impedance : 50 Ω Frequency Range : 15 Hz ~ 22...
A little bit about me: So I am Neil. a normal music loving lad who works here in Japan. I commute everyday, and I am always searching for the best value for my music needs. I currently use the...
I tested these headphones and was not very impressed with them. The price was very high for a used pair of headphones and it did not seem to compete well with other brands at lower price points....
[[SPOILER]] Disclaimer: The CL1 were provided to me as a part of the North American Review Tour by RHA. I have been given 10 days to listen to and then write a review where I will pass them along...
SPECS: No written spec was found for the UMI-BTA9 WHERE TO BUY / COST: http://amzn.to/2h6jhkA $69.99 new ( often heavily discounted down to $25 or less ) OVERVIEW Happy...
I Love It But Need Some Helppost #1 of 69/16/11 at 11:24pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 69/17/11 at 4:48ampost #3 of 69/17/11 at 6:36am
The tips should go all the way down and stop at the bottom metal ring of the nozzle. Fit wise, you do not want deep insertion. They should fit rather shallowly but snug.
I have found Monster Supertips to be of strange sizing compared to most other tips, being either too small or too big. I recommend real Sony hybrid tips. You can pick them up at your local Best Buy but check online before you go, as some store stock them and some don't. It is also possible, you'll need to wear one size in one ear and another size in the other ear.post #4 of 611/8/11 at 2:16pmThread Starter
Okay thanks. However, ever since I got my HTC Evo 3d the earphones started to sound extremely bad. So I may look for replacements; anyways I heard earbuds are bad for your ears. So I may look for some headphones. Whenever I listen to my music it sounds airy, hollow, and compact.post #5 of 611/8/11 at 2:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by Pattonromell
Okay thanks. However, ever since I got my HTC Evo 3d the earphones started to sound extremely bad. So I may look for replacements; anyways I heard earbuds are bad for your ears. So I may look for some headphones. Whenever I listen to my music it sounds airy, hollow, and compact.
They can be bad because there is no isolation. You'll end up cranking up the volume in crowded areas and as a result, your ears get damaged. That's just about it. =/post #6 of 611/8/11 at 6:17pmThread StarterReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I Love It But Need Some Help
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 43 seconds ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 1 minute ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 1 minute ago
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds 3 minutes ago
- › Seiun player, $150 player with monster spec. Too good to be true? 3 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 4 minutes ago
- › Caffeine addicts anonymous 4 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 6 minutes ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Massdrop/Fostex TH-X00 Owners' Impressions and... 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by Dsnuts
- › Audeze iSine 10 by neilmanalo
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Delance26
- › UMIDIGI BTA9 Sports IEM by NA Blur
- › RHA CL750 by Jackpot77
- › MEE audio - MMCX SILVER-PLATED CABLE by Zelda
- › Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphone with Mic -... by fusiondragon
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by mokler
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by mokler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear