I have the awsome Vsonic R07, but I also got Monster Supertips. I have to use the smallest, but I am wondering do I need to put the buds as far as they can go? Or do I need to stop it at the lower end of the silver speaker piece. Also, oddly I feel as if my Monster tips are going to fall out on the lef side, but when I take the one step up it is too big.
Related Forum Threads
- VSONIC dealers in Canada? Last post on 6/17/12 at 6:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR06 Review Last post on 12/28/14 at 8:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best >$250 in ear for my needs Last post on 1/16/12 at 1:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best all rounder for under $300 Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- GR07 vs SE215 comparison reviews / impressions Last post on 11/14/11 at 1:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
So I got the chance to try out the Aune M1S, and to my Surprise it was way more than I had anticipated or expected. My first impressions was an absolute shock! This thing punches way above it...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be taking a look at the Paco, a compact, attractive, and smartly priced earphone in Fischer Audio's Totem series of products. Fischer Audio isn't new to the...
Overview I purchased these when they first came out during Black Friday in 2016, when they were on sale for $100 CAD. Until these I had mostly spent all of my money on IEMs since they're a lot...
INTRODUCTION Pioneer really surprised me with the new release of the DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones. I've recently tried out seven headphones that are considered high end and...
The nice thing about being last on the tour is that I have the benefit of completely broken in equipment. The new smell and feel is gone. Gone through many miles and air flights, and USPS trucks...
I Love It But Need Some Helppost #1 of 69/16/11 at 11:24pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 69/17/11 at 4:48ampost #3 of 69/17/11 at 6:36am
The tips should go all the way down and stop at the bottom metal ring of the nozzle. Fit wise, you do not want deep insertion. They should fit rather shallowly but snug.
I have found Monster Supertips to be of strange sizing compared to most other tips, being either too small or too big. I recommend real Sony hybrid tips. You can pick them up at your local Best Buy but check online before you go, as some store stock them and some don't. It is also possible, you'll need to wear one size in one ear and another size in the other ear.post #4 of 611/8/11 at 2:16pmThread Starter
Okay thanks. However, ever since I got my HTC Evo 3d the earphones started to sound extremely bad. So I may look for replacements; anyways I heard earbuds are bad for your ears. So I may look for some headphones. Whenever I listen to my music it sounds airy, hollow, and compact.post #5 of 611/8/11 at 2:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by Pattonromell
Okay thanks. However, ever since I got my HTC Evo 3d the earphones started to sound extremely bad. So I may look for replacements; anyways I heard earbuds are bad for your ears. So I may look for some headphones. Whenever I listen to my music it sounds airy, hollow, and compact.
They can be bad because there is no isolation. You'll end up cranking up the volume in crowded areas and as a result, your ears get damaged. That's just about it. =/post #6 of 611/8/11 at 6:17pmThread StarterReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I Love It But Need Some Help
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Unique Melody Mason- new 12 driver flagship 29 seconds ago
- › AKG new N90Q 41 seconds ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 1 minute ago
- › Audiophile iOS audio player 2 minutes ago
- › NEW Shure SHA900 Portable Headphone Amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 4 minutes ago
- › Koss KSC75's. Dont Forget This Giant Killer in all the ''Hidden... 4 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds 5 minutes ago
- › Mass Effect Andromeda 7 minutes ago
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones by ILIRS CORNER
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by ngoshawk
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by ngoshawk
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by kevingzw
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by crabdog
- › PSB M4U 1 by JoshG1217
- › Cayin i5 by daduy
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear