New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Beats - Page 2

post #16 of 80

http://www.head-fi.org/search.php?search=beats+by+dr.+dre

 

Beats

 

http://www.head-fi.org/search.php?search=beats+by+dr.+dre

post #17 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadphoneKnowIt View Post

i can tell u a lot about the studios this guy runs this website opendoorheadphones.tk and he has the best reviews check it out he put up a beats review yesterday and there is even a link to buy the headphone there for a very low price i got it off him they are soo sick i love the site opendoorheadphones.tk



quit posting this ****!

post #18 of 80
post #19 of 80

They aren't really that bad (a few models at least) but they are horribly overpriced and terrible value. Build quality is poor and they are all pretty uncomfortable. I tried a pair of Solos once and it sounded like all the detail was buried under 6 feet of muddy bass

post #20 of 80

i hear solos are pretty bad sounding and studios are actualy kinda good. just not for the cash and pro sound pretty good again not for the money

post #21 of 80

studio does sound good, if you consider it being sold for $50, solo's however, sounds like apple earbuds with EXTRA MUDDY bass
havn't had a chance to try out the pro, but my friend has a fake one so i tried it on, the clamping force was squeezing my eyeballs out and they fell on to the floor because of beats, so one more reason to hate beats i guess.... :(

post #22 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetdragon View Post

studio does sound good, if you consider it being sold for $50, solo's however, sounds like apple earbuds with EXTRA MUDDY bass
havn't had a chance to try out the pro, but my friend has a fake one so i tried it on, the clamping force was squeezing my eyeballs out and they fell on to the floor because of beats, so one more reason to hate beats i guess.... :(

yeah like the pros are SUPER uncomfortable

post #23 of 80

never said they are, never will

post #24 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetdragon View Post

never said they are, never will

huh??

post #25 of 80

they're not bad, they just suck because they are too overpriced for the quality they give you..

post #26 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by vayne08 View Post

they're not bad, they just suck because they are too overpriced for the quality they give you..


And this is what it always boils down to: the correlation between cost and quality. Monoprice 8320 are a example of the opposite  effect.


Edited by DJ McFinnigan - 7/28/12 at 10:01pm
post #27 of 80

Actually Beats Pro & Beats Studio are not that bad in sound quality or poor build in construction. And they look good on your head too!

The only problem with them is the retail price tag is higher than the similar category headphones.

 

Another things the conservative head-fiers cannot accept or treat  Beats Electronics with low respect since it is not a traditional headphone companies like KOSS, Audio Technical, AKG, Shure, Ultrasone ..etc which have been around for long times.

 

If Beats Electronics is willing to  reduce the current price in order to match them with the same categoty headphones/earphones, it will capture more market shares

post #28 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberalpha11 View Post

Actually Beats Pro & Beats Studio are not that bad in sound quality or poor build in construction. And they look good on your head too!

The only problem with them is the retail price tag is higher than the similar category headphones.

 

Another things the conservative head-fiers cannot accept or treat  Beats Electronics with low respect since it is not a traditional headphone companies like KOSS, Audio Technical, AKG, Shure, Ultrasone ..etc which have been around for long times.

 

If Beats Electronics is willing to  reduce the current price in order to match them with the same categoty headphones/earphones, it will capture more market shares


Oh, there are many more problems with beats then just their price, but their price is one of the main problems. Also, I doubt the majority of head-fiers have a simple dislike for the company because they arn't like other more well know headphone companies.


Edited by DJ McFinnigan - 7/28/12 at 10:26pm
post #29 of 80

imager.php?id=3632031&t=o
This is what I think of Dr. Dre's headphones. He is a brilliant producer though.

post #30 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberalpha11 View Post

Actually Beats Pro & Beats Studio are not that bad in sound quality or poor build in construction. And they look good on your head too!

The only problem with them is the retail price tag is higher than the similar category headphones.

 

Another things the conservative head-fiers cannot accept or treat  Beats Electronics with low respect since it is not a traditional headphone companies like KOSS, Audio Technical, AKG, Shure, Ultrasone ..etc which have been around for long times.

 

If Beats Electronics is willing to  reduce the current price in order to match them with the same categoty headphones/earphones, it will capture more market share

HD558 ($180) had a cracking headband problem,looks ugly when cracked
Solo ($200) many reports of breaking, causing it to be unusable

Market share of beats? if considering all headphones i would say 50++% that is a huge share

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)