Hahaha don't you hate that?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brand66 Audiotagged by System, 9/16/11
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSonytagged by Afterlife07, 5/15/13
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandZalmantagged by System, 9/16/11
- productZalman ZM-RS6F 5.1 surround sound headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70? Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Affordable Sony studio headphones Last post on 1/31/11 at 6:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help a Noob Find a Good Set of Headphones Last post on 11/18/10 at 6:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Phones $50< Last post on 6/1/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for good over the ear headphones Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First if I would like to thank Meze for including me in their review program. I did NOT receive these for free, like all other reviewers in the program I have been given a 1 week window to...
Intro Meze Headphones is a company with a simple philosophy; Motivation, Values, People. With a passion for art and music, achieved through patience and dedication, Meze design...
Initial & information from the Rock Jaw website: I happened across the Rock Jaw sponsor page listing the need to review their Resonate BA-Hybrid IEM. Not knowing much about either, I threw my...
These headphones are well known for its low price and quality. I think they should be called shockers because when you look at them its one thing but when you listen to them suddenly they change to...
Final chose me to review the F7200 (review here) and the F4100 ($280) and provided samples free of charge. I have spent several days listening to the F4100, and I believe I can give an accurate...
WORST headphone you ever heard? - Page 67post #991 of 151312/13/13 at 7:38pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #992 of 151312/13/13 at 8:02pmpost #993 of 151312/14/13 at 12:12am
Worst headphones I have ever heard? Some stupid dinky ones from the dollar general. I needed them to house some new drivers for a weekend project.
Worst ever headphones I have listened to that could be considered real headphones? I do not know, but I can say that I know of one that is terribly over priced and poplar that sounds pretty bad.
Sennheiser HD800s. Don't get me wrong, they have great clarity, and have great sound stage.......but everything else is pretty bad. It seems like they sacrificed bass, mids, and any hopes of having a natural sound all for the sake of transparency.
I have tried different amps, dacs, cables, everything. I simply can not find a way for these things to have the same full sound that even the HD600 has.
The worst thing is the price. For 600 bucks they would be ok, but for 1300+........no.post #994 of 151312/14/13 at 12:19ampost #995 of 151312/14/13 at 12:25am
Bought them back when I was using cheap iems. Threw away the receipt, then realized this headphone had rolled off bass and midrange starting at 500 Hz, and elevated treble. It even hurt my untrained ears at the time. Threw them away in the trash a day later.post #996 of 151312/14/13 at 7:47am
I've heard the Monster DNA. Shrill highs and noticed some distortion at high volumes (past 70%) + uncomfortable.
Now going to my list of worst sounding headphones.post #997 of 151312/14/13 at 7:51pm
Bought this as 12 yo expecting same quality of my broken Philips ear buds. My second earphone, worst this ever made by man, it's like a medieval torture tool.post #998 of 151312/14/13 at 9:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by YuriMetal
Bought this as 12 yo expecting same quality of my broken Philips ear buds. My second earphone, worst this ever made by man, it's like a medieval torture tool.
those look like the crap earbuds sold on ebay for $3.00post #999 of 151312/14/13 at 10:31pm
I bought some earbuds at the dollar store for...you guessed it, one dollar! They sounded like absolute ****, but I guess they did produce sound, which is about all you can expect from a one dollar set of earbuds.post #1000 of 151312/15/13 at 5:50ampost #1001 of 151312/16/13 at 4:25ampost #1002 of 151312/16/13 at 4:27ampost #1003 of 151312/16/13 at 4:30am
Hmm... The worst one I've ever heard was a pair of earbuds from "better than nothing INC." I got on a school visit. Muffled sound, no bass, trebles sounded like you were listening to a pair of speakers from 100 feet away, and the fitment was below par. Nonetheless, they were free so I just gave them away to unleash my inner Santa for the holiday season.post #1004 of 151312/16/13 at 4:41ampost #1005 of 151312/16/13 at 5:22am
for me the worst "commercial" headphone brand selling here in the Philippines is the Infiniti brand, absolutely tinny, just sooo awful, even with the cheap price tag, dont go for it. If you want hi-fi on a budget, i recommend Soundmagic (for IEM) or Superlux (for HP), they are pretty common here.
my 2 pesos, i mean my 2 cents! =)
This thread is locked
- WORST headphone you ever heard?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 17 seconds ago
- › Magaosi K3 PRO impressions and discussions thread. 40 seconds ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 1 minute ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 1 minute ago
- › Official X1 2nd gen stable firmware discussion thread--FW1.6.0 2 minutes ago
- › Trafomatic Experience Head One 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › COMING SOON: Shanling M2s Hi-Res DAP with AK4490 + MUSE8920 5 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Meze 12 Classics by Bansaku
- › Rock Jaw Audio Resonate by ngoshawk
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by krenky
- › Final F4100 by jwbrent
- › Audio-Technica AT-PHA100 by Army-Firedawg
- › Noble Audio Katana by EZE99
- › AKG K 550 by Mink
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by krenky
- › Edifier K180 by Redcarmoose
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear