Should've sent a picture with the complaint :P
Recent Images In This Thread
- brand1964 Earstagged by System, 9/16/11
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSonytagged by Afterlife07, 5/15/13
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandZalmantagged by System, 9/16/11
- productZalman ZM-RS6F 5.1 surround sound headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70? Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Affordable Sony studio headphones Last post on 1/31/11 at 6:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help a Noob Find a Good Set of Headphones Last post on 11/18/10 at 6:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Phones $50< Last post on 6/1/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for good over the ear headphones Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
INTRODUCTION The Encore RockMaster IE is a new crowd-funded IEM from SonicUnity, and new audio company formed by Rick Hopkins. Rick's a music industry veteran who's helped with concert design for...
I'll do my best to keep this review nice and short, and hit all the key points. Sections: -Overview about myself (to give background on music preferences, previously owned IEMs,...
Introduction Everyone here and their mothers have heard of the HD600/650. After over 10+ years, the HD600 series still remains a timeless classic, withstanding the test of time with is...
I first joined Head-Fi in November of 2014. At the time I owned a couple of pairs of IEM’s, and had just purchased my first DAP (Fiio X3) and over ear headphones (Sennheiser HD598). I really...
So these headphones only came-in for me three days ago. I got them used on Amazon for $240, and have listened to them about 10 hours a day (seriously) since I got them, for a total of over 30...
WORST headphone you ever heard? - Page 59post #871 of 15137/24/13 at 12:22pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #872 of 15137/24/13 at 11:35pmpost #873 of 15137/25/13 at 12:46amQuote:
Depends on the seal you get.
First time I auditioned them I thought "LIES!!! these are awful!" ... and then I pushed them onto my ears for a better seal and they sounded EXCELLENT.
But no matter which position I tried, I could not get the same seal or sound in any position without using my hands. I could have really liked them but they just don't work on my below-average size ears.post #874 of 15137/25/13 at 1:02ampost #875 of 15137/25/13 at 4:38pmpost #876 of 15137/25/13 at 5:14pmHands down, the Arctic Cooling p402bt headphones were the most effective way to make me want to rip something from my head and throw it across the room.
Imagine beats, but through a pillow. When mids did come through at any volume, it was as if they were in a large tile room. I sent them back so fast....post #877 of 15137/25/13 at 7:26pmpost #878 of 15137/25/13 at 10:36pmpost #879 of 15137/26/13 at 6:40ampost #880 of 15137/26/13 at 6:55ampost #881 of 15137/26/13 at 9:00ampost #882 of 15137/26/13 at 6:24pmpost #883 of 15138/30/13 at 1:37pmpost #884 of 15138/30/13 at 1:56pm
This isn't the worst I've ever heard, but it's the worst I've heard this year. I just recently auditioned it.
(My reasoning for auditioning it was that I have a bit of love for the Panasonic RP-HTX7, so I thought "hey, this should be alright"....)
The Panasonic RP-HXD7WE.... good lord. Diabolical doesn't come close. It's just a mess. How could they even let such a bad headphone out into the wild.
Did they do ZERO consumer testing? Were they designed and built by 12 year old....... apes?
I've never heard so much honky echoey bass in my life. It's like you're literally listening to the acoustic properties of the extra large plastic shells they're housed in.
If you ever see these don't even bother. If you ever see them on someone's head, pray unto them a quick painless death.post #885 of 15138/30/13 at 2:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by Winegums
Skull candy GI/Skull Crushers the sound quality is enough to make you sick, fragile, terrible cables and extremely uncomfortable. they best thing about the G.I.'s is the bottle opener that came with them, it works perfectly and has been on my key ring ever since.
So in short the best thing that I've experienced from skull candy is actually a bottle opener.
Those were my first pair of headphones, I actually loved em :(
This thread is locked
- WORST headphone you ever heard?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread 11 seconds ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 56 seconds ago
- › Magnat LZR series 4 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 5 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 6 minutes ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 7 minutes ago
- › Analog Squared Paper Discussion Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Sony DR-Z6 (Vintage) 8 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern beyerdynamic AK T8iE Review (First Impressions from IFA... 10 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 10 minutes ago
- › Encore RockMaster IE by nmatheis
- › Noble 3 by WhatToChoose
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by dazzerfong
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by hakushondaimao
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by goodyfresh
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by lin0003
- › Encore RockMaster OE by Armaegis
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2