Should've sent a picture with the complaint :P
Recent Images In This Thread
- brand66 Audiotagged by System, 9/16/11
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSonytagged by Afterlife07, 5/15/13
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandZalmantagged by System, 9/16/11
- productZalman ZM-RS6F 5.1 surround sound headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70? Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Affordable Sony studio headphones Last post on 1/31/11 at 6:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help a Noob Find a Good Set of Headphones Last post on 11/18/10 at 6:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Phones $50< Last post on 6/1/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for good over the ear headphones Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Thank-you to Pandora of Brainwavz for supplying the Omega for review. Brainwavz has been around for a while now and this isn't my first encounter with one of their products. In 2011 I...
I picked this up second hand on ebay, more out of curiosity than anything. I'm just getting into listening with headphones and one of my amps doesn't have a headphone socket, so this seemed like as...
I have owned the Darkvoice 336SE for a while now, and consider myself a discerning listener/audiophile. My listening setup consists of two KRK RP-5 studio reference monitors, and a KRK RP-10S, and...
Preamble: At HiFime, all started with the production of the Tripath TK2050 speaker amplification chip. Nowadays they are mostly known for their portable DACs that use valuable...
I've only been in this game since January but have bought a new IEM every month (at pay day obviously). Nothing yet has come close to being my go-to IEM. (I should note...I bought the Titans for...
WORST headphone you ever heard? - Page 59post #871 of 15137/24/13 at 12:22pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #872 of 15137/24/13 at 11:35pmpost #873 of 15137/25/13 at 12:46amQuote:
Depends on the seal you get.
First time I auditioned them I thought "LIES!!! these are awful!" ... and then I pushed them onto my ears for a better seal and they sounded EXCELLENT.
But no matter which position I tried, I could not get the same seal or sound in any position without using my hands. I could have really liked them but they just don't work on my below-average size ears.post #874 of 15137/25/13 at 1:02ampost #875 of 15137/25/13 at 4:38pmpost #876 of 15137/25/13 at 5:14pmHands down, the Arctic Cooling p402bt headphones were the most effective way to make me want to rip something from my head and throw it across the room.
Imagine beats, but through a pillow. When mids did come through at any volume, it was as if they were in a large tile room. I sent them back so fast....post #877 of 15137/25/13 at 7:26pmpost #878 of 15137/25/13 at 10:36pmpost #879 of 15137/26/13 at 6:40ampost #880 of 15137/26/13 at 6:55ampost #881 of 15137/26/13 at 9:00ampost #882 of 15137/26/13 at 6:24pmpost #883 of 15138/30/13 at 1:37pmpost #884 of 15138/30/13 at 1:56pm
This isn't the worst I've ever heard, but it's the worst I've heard this year. I just recently auditioned it.
(My reasoning for auditioning it was that I have a bit of love for the Panasonic RP-HTX7, so I thought "hey, this should be alright"....)
The Panasonic RP-HXD7WE.... good lord. Diabolical doesn't come close. It's just a mess. How could they even let such a bad headphone out into the wild.
Did they do ZERO consumer testing? Were they designed and built by 12 year old....... apes?
I've never heard so much honky echoey bass in my life. It's like you're literally listening to the acoustic properties of the extra large plastic shells they're housed in.
If you ever see these don't even bother. If you ever see them on someone's head, pray unto them a quick painless death.post #885 of 15138/30/13 at 2:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by Winegums
Skull candy GI/Skull Crushers the sound quality is enough to make you sick, fragile, terrible cables and extremely uncomfortable. they best thing about the G.I.'s is the bottle opener that came with them, it works perfectly and has been on my key ring ever since.
So in short the best thing that I've experienced from skull candy is actually a bottle opener.
Those were my first pair of headphones, I actually loved em :(
This thread is locked
- WORST headphone you ever heard?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 second ago
- › Shanling M5 Impressions & Discussion Thread 20 seconds ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 1 minute ago
- › Stax SR-009 - mint condition. 1 minute ago
- › Shanling M2 DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Omega In Ear Earbuds Noise Isolating Earphones Remote... by Deviltooth
- › Bravo Audio Ocean by Varley58
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...