Should've sent a picture with the complaint :P
Recent Images In This Thread
- brand1964 Earstagged by System, 9/16/11
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSonytagged by Afterlife07, 5/15/13
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandZalmantagged by System, 9/16/11
- productZalman ZM-RS6F 5.1 surround sound headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70? Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Affordable Sony studio headphones Last post on 1/31/11 at 6:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help a Noob Find a Good Set of Headphones Last post on 11/18/10 at 6:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Phones $50< Last post on 6/1/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for good over the ear headphones Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
I've received Concero HP from Ressonsense Labs for writing review in russian, but I want to share my thoughts with Head-Fi. As usual, I'll be somewhat brief, as I'm not so good in English, but I...
I’d like to thank John Seaber and the folks at JDS Labs for the C5D loaner unit. Accessories The C5D ships with a 1.5 foot USB mini-B cable, a set of four rubber stick-on feet and an...
This is a review of the upcoming FiiO X1 digital audio player (DAP). Until my first experience with X5, a little over half a year ago, I used to refer to all dedicated audio players as "mp3"...
It's annoying because I didn't read the manual so I naturally fitted the SE215's wrong, and then looked at videos and found the right fit. The SE215 lack bass with the foam tips, so I put on the...
WORST headphone you ever heard? - Page 59post #871 of 15137/24/13 at 12:22pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #872 of 15137/24/13 at 11:35pmpost #873 of 15137/25/13 at 12:46amQuote:
Depends on the seal you get.
First time I auditioned them I thought "LIES!!! these are awful!" ... and then I pushed them onto my ears for a better seal and they sounded EXCELLENT.
But no matter which position I tried, I could not get the same seal or sound in any position without using my hands. I could have really liked them but they just don't work on my below-average size ears.post #874 of 15137/25/13 at 1:02ampost #875 of 15137/25/13 at 4:38pmpost #876 of 15137/25/13 at 5:14pmHands down, the Arctic Cooling p402bt headphones were the most effective way to make me want to rip something from my head and throw it across the room.
Imagine beats, but through a pillow. When mids did come through at any volume, it was as if they were in a large tile room. I sent them back so fast....post #877 of 15137/25/13 at 7:26pmpost #878 of 15137/25/13 at 10:36pmpost #879 of 15137/26/13 at 6:40ampost #880 of 15137/26/13 at 6:55ampost #881 of 15137/26/13 at 9:00ampost #882 of 15137/26/13 at 6:24pmpost #883 of 15138/30/13 at 1:37pmpost #884 of 15138/30/13 at 1:56pm
This isn't the worst I've ever heard, but it's the worst I've heard this year. I just recently auditioned it.
(My reasoning for auditioning it was that I have a bit of love for the Panasonic RP-HTX7, so I thought "hey, this should be alright"....)
The Panasonic RP-HXD7WE.... good lord. Diabolical doesn't come close. It's just a mess. How could they even let such a bad headphone out into the wild.
Did they do ZERO consumer testing? Were they designed and built by 12 year old....... apes?
I've never heard so much honky echoey bass in my life. It's like you're literally listening to the acoustic properties of the extra large plastic shells they're housed in.
If you ever see these don't even bother. If you ever see them on someone's head, pray unto them a quick painless death.post #885 of 15138/30/13 at 2:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by Winegums
Skull candy GI/Skull Crushers the sound quality is enough to make you sick, fragile, terrible cables and extremely uncomfortable. they best thing about the G.I.'s is the bottle opener that came with them, it works perfectly and has been on my key ring ever since.
So in short the best thing that I've experienced from skull candy is actually a bottle opener.
Those were my first pair of headphones, I actually loved em :(
This thread is locked
- WORST headphone you ever heard?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 7 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 56 seconds ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 58 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX50 firmware mirror 1 minute ago
- › V MODA XS compared to over ear headphones 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › A long time(2010) Denon D5000 owner needs advice/direction on new... 5 minutes ago
- › The Call of Duty Thread. (Everything CoD) 6 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qped Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)