Should've sent a picture with the complaint :P
Recent Images In This Thread
- brand1964 Earstagged by System, 9/16/11
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSonytagged by Afterlife07, 5/15/13
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandZalmantagged by System, 9/16/11
- productZalman ZM-RS6F 5.1 surround sound headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70? Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Affordable Sony studio headphones Last post on 1/31/11 at 6:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help a Noob Find a Good Set of Headphones Last post on 11/18/10 at 6:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Phones $50< Last post on 6/1/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for good over the ear headphones Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I tried these from a shop, they did look very nice when first spotted. I wanted some nice speakers to use with my laptop, and that could be transported if I was going away for some time. The...
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
First off I want to apologize for taking so long to get this review put together. Circumstances and family responsibility have conspired against me this year in regards to being able put together a...
The Elecom LBT-PAR500AV was purchased by me on Ebay. I’m not in any way affiliated with Elecom. The price was about $50 when I bought it. About me: I’m a 42 year old music...
WORST headphone you ever heard? - Page 59post #871 of 15137/24/13 at 12:22pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #872 of 15137/24/13 at 11:35pmpost #873 of 15137/25/13 at 12:46amQuote:
Depends on the seal you get.
First time I auditioned them I thought "LIES!!! these are awful!" ... and then I pushed them onto my ears for a better seal and they sounded EXCELLENT.
But no matter which position I tried, I could not get the same seal or sound in any position without using my hands. I could have really liked them but they just don't work on my below-average size ears.post #874 of 15137/25/13 at 1:02ampost #875 of 15137/25/13 at 4:38pmpost #876 of 15137/25/13 at 5:14pmHands down, the Arctic Cooling p402bt headphones were the most effective way to make me want to rip something from my head and throw it across the room.
Imagine beats, but through a pillow. When mids did come through at any volume, it was as if they were in a large tile room. I sent them back so fast....post #877 of 15137/25/13 at 7:26pmpost #878 of 15137/25/13 at 10:36pmpost #879 of 15137/26/13 at 6:40ampost #880 of 15137/26/13 at 6:55ampost #881 of 15137/26/13 at 9:00ampost #882 of 15137/26/13 at 6:24pmpost #883 of 15138/30/13 at 1:37pmpost #884 of 15138/30/13 at 1:56pm
This isn't the worst I've ever heard, but it's the worst I've heard this year. I just recently auditioned it.
(My reasoning for auditioning it was that I have a bit of love for the Panasonic RP-HTX7, so I thought "hey, this should be alright"....)
The Panasonic RP-HXD7WE.... good lord. Diabolical doesn't come close. It's just a mess. How could they even let such a bad headphone out into the wild.
Did they do ZERO consumer testing? Were they designed and built by 12 year old....... apes?
I've never heard so much honky echoey bass in my life. It's like you're literally listening to the acoustic properties of the extra large plastic shells they're housed in.
If you ever see these don't even bother. If you ever see them on someone's head, pray unto them a quick painless death.post #885 of 15138/30/13 at 2:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by Winegums
Skull candy GI/Skull Crushers the sound quality is enough to make you sick, fragile, terrible cables and extremely uncomfortable. they best thing about the G.I.'s is the bottle opener that came with them, it works perfectly and has been on my key ring ever since.
So in short the best thing that I've experienced from skull candy is actually a bottle opener.
Those were my first pair of headphones, I actually loved em :(
This thread is locked
- WORST headphone you ever heard?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Three Word Story 13 seconds ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 2 minutes ago
- › Universal IEM With Great Balance 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 3 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 4 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 5 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 6 minutes ago
- › Using a SMSL M8 DAC with a Objective 2 amp 7 minutes ago
- › The Ghost in the MP3 7 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by Mediahound
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3