A pair of bose i tried on the store. i dont remember their name but they're not noise cancelling and they sound like complete crap. I took the headphones off after 15 seconds of use. Yes, thats how bad they are.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brand1964 Earstagged by System, 9/16/11
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSonytagged by Afterlife07, 5/16/13
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandZalmantagged by System, 9/16/11
- productZalman ZM-RS6F 5.1 surround sound headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70? Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Affordable Sony studio headphones Last post on 1/31/11 at 6:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help a Noob Find a Good Set of Headphones Last post on 11/18/10 at 6:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Phones $50< Last post on 6/1/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for good over the ear headphones Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift GuideLast edited: 12/1/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)Last edited: 7/29/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Gaming)Last edited: 12/28/12
UE6000 Review I like these headphones. I don’t love them, I just like them. They have a ton of good things going for them like the isolation (freakin’ fantastic passive isolation, maybe better...
I had this earphones for 2 years and I must say, that I was really satisfied with it. With the possibility to change bass you can choose what really fits you and I must say, that the bass was...
A Little Background I currently own Beats Pro and I listen to them on a daily basis. I have previously owned Beats Studios and Beats Solos. I bought all of them from The Source in Ontario and...
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
http://www.head-fi.org/t/685339/new-akg-flagship-k812-first-impression/120#post_10026763 Now I correct the Google translate - I use http://www.dict.cc/ and my (small) knowledge of English I hope...
WORST headphone you ever heard? - Page 45post #661 of 9724/8/13 at 2:25pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #662 of 9724/8/13 at 4:38pmpost #663 of 9724/8/13 at 4:47pmpost #664 of 9724/8/13 at 4:47pmpost #665 of 9724/8/13 at 7:11pm
The poster above mentioned specifically that they weren't noise-cancelling, so that rules out the QCs.
I'd bet it's the AE, though the OE is even worse.post #666 of 9724/8/13 at 8:21pmpost #667 of 9724/9/13 at 6:42pmThis seems like the place to post this.
Skullcandy just released the skullcrushers 2.0
They will replace the old skullcrushers and be the NEW #1 worst headphone for $100
Skullcandy admitted themselves the skullcrushers suckedpost #668 of 9724/10/13 at 6:18amQuote:
LOL seriously??? Anyhow, they are now call Skullcandy "crushers" and surprisingly they have gotten pretty decent reviews. So they cannot be the worst headphones period.post #669 of 9724/10/13 at 11:37amQuote:
The poster specifically mentioned that they're the worst under $100, not the worst overall. It didn't fit the thread, but it wasn't an outright exaggeration.post #670 of 9724/10/13 at 11:56ampost #671 of 9724/10/13 at 1:34pmQuote:
That's probably a common if not universal experience on here. The other day I listened to some of my old junk that was in the drawer because they were the only earbuds I had left. I've just sold all my IEMs that were worthy of sale because I ordered my first custom IEMs (which I haven't received yet).
The first was a pair of "Cora" clamshell things that hooked onto your ears. I use them back in high school almost 10 years ago. The midrange was surprisingly clear, but there was no bass or treble to speak of.
Then it got worse. I put on a set of Sony IEMs that I was still using up until 3 years ago. It was one of the lowest end models, like an EX9 or something. Wow, I could not believe I actually used to listen to them. The midrange was so recessed it was pretty much absent. Nothing but flabby, booming midbass. It makes me shudder to think that my pair before that was the Skullcandy Ink'd, which were even boomier and muddier. What was wrong with me? lolpost #672 of 9724/10/13 at 1:45pm
Father in law had some and loved them and I listened to them for about 10 sec and couldn't do it beyond that point. My $20 Senn HD201 sounded so much better than those. Maybe they were defective but wow it was bad!post #673 of 9724/10/13 at 2:00pmQuote:
I heard theyre worse than the aviators but they are actually trying to make everything work.
I'm still skeptical, they shouldve just thrown this idea down the garbage. I dont think buzzes and vibrations will ever really work, atleast they say it wont sound like crap when you turn off the "subwoofer"post #674 of 9724/10/13 at 3:36pmpost #675 of 9724/11/13 at 3:24am
- WORST headphone you ever heard?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide
- › ROOM's Headphone Stands 25 seconds ago
- › HiFiMan HE-500 (PRISTINE AS UNUSED) 37 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 41 seconds ago
- › TDK BA200 - Impressions and Appreciation Thread 48 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Who has an end game setup? 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › [Interest Check] Official Vienna Meet 1 minute ago
- › Dorota Dyman & Associates Real Estate: Housing Markets Rebound... 1 minute ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 2 minutes ago
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › FiiO RC-MH1 Headphone Upgrade Cable by SkyBleu
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by warrenpchi