A pair of bose i tried on the store. i dont remember their name but they're not noise cancelling and they sound like complete crap. I took the headphones off after 15 seconds of use. Yes, thats how bad they are.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brand1964 Earstagged by System, 9/16/11
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSonytagged by Afterlife07, 5/15/13
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandZalmantagged by System, 9/16/11
- productZalman ZM-RS6F 5.1 surround sound headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70? Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Affordable Sony studio headphones Last post on 1/31/11 at 6:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help a Noob Find a Good Set of Headphones Last post on 11/18/10 at 6:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Phones $50< Last post on 6/1/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for good over the ear headphones Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I said DON'T TALK !!
i never usually write reviews, but when i do, its usually with underrated earphones/headphones, because i think they do deserve some justice. just a background, i own headphones like brainwavz,...
Rather than go into the esoteric aspects of the sound signature (not really sure if all the nomenclature actually means the same thing to everyone) I'm going to approach this review from a little...
Got a good local deal on these as the are being replaced by the SoundTrue variant, which as far as I can tell, only adds a case and different colors. The Bose AE2 are a very lightweight...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
WORST headphone you ever heard? - Page 45post #661 of 15134/8/13 at 2:25pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #662 of 15134/8/13 at 4:38pmpost #663 of 15134/8/13 at 4:47pmpost #664 of 15134/8/13 at 4:47pmpost #665 of 15134/8/13 at 7:11pmpost #666 of 15134/8/13 at 8:21pmpost #667 of 15134/9/13 at 6:42pmThis seems like the place to post this.
Skullcandy just released the skullcrushers 2.0
They will replace the old skullcrushers and be the NEW #1 worst headphone for $100
Skullcandy admitted themselves the skullcrushers suckedpost #668 of 15134/10/13 at 6:18amQuote:
LOL seriously??? Anyhow, they are now call Skullcandy "crushers" and surprisingly they have gotten pretty decent reviews. So they cannot be the worst headphones period.post #669 of 15134/10/13 at 11:37amQuote:
The poster specifically mentioned that they're the worst under $100, not the worst overall. It didn't fit the thread, but it wasn't an outright exaggeration.post #670 of 15134/10/13 at 11:56ampost #671 of 15134/10/13 at 1:34pmQuote:
That's probably a common if not universal experience on here. The other day I listened to some of my old junk that was in the drawer because they were the only earbuds I had left. I've just sold all my IEMs that were worthy of sale because I ordered my first custom IEMs (which I haven't received yet).
The first was a pair of "Cora" clamshell things that hooked onto your ears. I use them back in high school almost 10 years ago. The midrange was surprisingly clear, but there was no bass or treble to speak of.
Then it got worse. I put on a set of Sony IEMs that I was still using up until 3 years ago. It was one of the lowest end models, like an EX9 or something. Wow, I could not believe I actually used to listen to them. The midrange was so recessed it was pretty much absent. Nothing but flabby, booming midbass. It makes me shudder to think that my pair before that was the Skullcandy Ink'd, which were even boomier and muddier. What was wrong with me? lolpost #672 of 15134/10/13 at 1:45pm
Father in law had some and loved them and I listened to them for about 10 sec and couldn't do it beyond that point. My $20 Senn HD201 sounded so much better than those. Maybe they were defective but wow it was bad!post #673 of 15134/10/13 at 2:00pmQuote:
I heard theyre worse than the aviators but they are actually trying to make everything work.
I'm still skeptical, they shouldve just thrown this idea down the garbage. I dont think buzzes and vibrations will ever really work, atleast they say it wont sound like crap when you turn off the "subwoofer"post #674 of 15134/10/13 at 3:36pmpost #675 of 15134/11/13 at 3:24amhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUynmhH-gGA
This is the only review hating on them.
The comment section makes me C/_/___R...inge
its funny, maybe these 13y/o kids are right. Fake bass is to be enjoyed by everyone or you get essay long death threats
This thread is locked
- WORST headphone you ever heard?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 46 seconds ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 2 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions & Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › New guy, looking for suggestions sub $250 (Not your standard request) 4 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 8 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 8 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 9 minutes ago
- › Introduction and Request of Assistance 11 minutes ago
- › Westone Elite Series ES60 by Lorias
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by emanlee
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by shockdoc
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)