A pair of bose i tried on the store. i dont remember their name but they're not noise cancelling and they sound like complete crap. I took the headphones off after 15 seconds of use. Yes, thats how bad they are.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brand66 Audiotagged by System, 9/16/11
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSonytagged by Afterlife07, 5/15/13
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandZalmantagged by System, 9/16/11
- productZalman ZM-RS6F 5.1 surround sound headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70? Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Affordable Sony studio headphones Last post on 1/31/11 at 6:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help a Noob Find a Good Set of Headphones Last post on 11/18/10 at 6:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Phones $50< Last post on 6/1/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for good over the ear headphones Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
When I was a child in the '80s, one of my neighbour's kids, a gloriously goofy-looking guy of the era, was always out on his driveway fixing his motorbikes, then later, his car, a vintage Ford V8....
"In a cold world of flagships, the LCD-4 gives me the warmth I have been asking for." -Probably someone...
This review is for someone looking for a good pair of in-ear headphones after using over-ear phones; that's the situation where I am coming from at least, as I have been using Sennheiser's HD598...
I was excited to be approached by world famous cable artisan company 'Effect Audio' and asked me to provide a review of their recently released Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable. This cable is...
This is my second attempt at using a portable amp (I returned my Fiio E12A for this). That was a good decision. The Cayin C5 is an absolute powerhouse. It can power IEM's and earbuds...
WORST headphone you ever heard? - Page 45post #661 of 15134/8/13 at 2:25pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #662 of 15134/8/13 at 4:38pmpost #663 of 15134/8/13 at 4:47pmpost #664 of 15134/8/13 at 4:47pmpost #665 of 15134/8/13 at 7:11pmpost #666 of 15134/8/13 at 8:21pmpost #667 of 15134/9/13 at 6:42pmThis seems like the place to post this.
Skullcandy just released the skullcrushers 2.0
They will replace the old skullcrushers and be the NEW #1 worst headphone for $100
Skullcandy admitted themselves the skullcrushers suckedpost #668 of 15134/10/13 at 6:18amQuote:
LOL seriously??? Anyhow, they are now call Skullcandy "crushers" and surprisingly they have gotten pretty decent reviews. So they cannot be the worst headphones period.post #669 of 15134/10/13 at 11:37amQuote:
The poster specifically mentioned that they're the worst under $100, not the worst overall. It didn't fit the thread, but it wasn't an outright exaggeration.post #670 of 15134/10/13 at 11:56ampost #671 of 15134/10/13 at 1:34pmQuote:
That's probably a common if not universal experience on here. The other day I listened to some of my old junk that was in the drawer because they were the only earbuds I had left. I've just sold all my IEMs that were worthy of sale because I ordered my first custom IEMs (which I haven't received yet).
The first was a pair of "Cora" clamshell things that hooked onto your ears. I use them back in high school almost 10 years ago. The midrange was surprisingly clear, but there was no bass or treble to speak of.
Then it got worse. I put on a set of Sony IEMs that I was still using up until 3 years ago. It was one of the lowest end models, like an EX9 or something. Wow, I could not believe I actually used to listen to them. The midrange was so recessed it was pretty much absent. Nothing but flabby, booming midbass. It makes me shudder to think that my pair before that was the Skullcandy Ink'd, which were even boomier and muddier. What was wrong with me? lolpost #672 of 15134/10/13 at 1:45pm
Father in law had some and loved them and I listened to them for about 10 sec and couldn't do it beyond that point. My $20 Senn HD201 sounded so much better than those. Maybe they were defective but wow it was bad!post #673 of 15134/10/13 at 2:00pmQuote:
I heard theyre worse than the aviators but they are actually trying to make everything work.
I'm still skeptical, they shouldve just thrown this idea down the garbage. I dont think buzzes and vibrations will ever really work, atleast they say it wont sound like crap when you turn off the "subwoofer"post #674 of 15134/10/13 at 3:36pmpost #675 of 15134/11/13 at 3:24amhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUynmhH-gGA
This is the only review hating on them.
The comment section makes me C/_/___R...inge
its funny, maybe these 13y/o kids are right. Fake bass is to be enjoyed by everyone or you get essay long death threats
This thread is locked
- WORST headphone you ever heard?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 second ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 3 seconds ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 2 minutes ago
- › Attention! Fake Klipsch Image X10 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 4 minutes ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 7 minutes ago
- › Rhapsodio Galaxy (WEEKEND SALE) *EU Seller* 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review 9 minutes ago
- › Audio GD New NOS 7 2016 Edition Impression Thread 9 minutes ago
- › EarSonics' new 9 BA driver flagship: the S-EM9 16 minutes ago
- › Chord DAVE by Currawong
- › Audeze LCD-4 by Dillan
- › Sennheiser IE80 by AnssiRai
- › Effect Audio Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable by sonickarma
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Tayyab Pirzada
- › Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth... by dnun8086
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › FiiO L9 L-Shaped Line Out Dock (LOD) Cable For iPod and iPhone by ryanjsoo
- › Espressivo-E by Feliks Audio by thatonenoob
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...