Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › WORST headphone you ever heard?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WORST headphone you ever heard? - Page 45  

post #661 of 1513

A pair of bose i tried on the store. i dont remember their name but they're not noise cancelling and they sound like complete crap. I took the headphones off after 15 seconds of use. Yes, thats how bad they are.

post #662 of 1513

QC15's probably.

post #663 of 1513

ATH-M20. Anemic bass, boring sound signature

post #664 of 1513
QC 15 offers some of the best sound cancellation out there and offer good sound quality. So why don't you like them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefQon View Post

QC15's probably.
post #665 of 1513
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefQon View Post

QC15's probably.

The poster above mentioned specifically that they weren't noise-cancelling, so that rules out the QCs.

 

I'd bet it's the AE, though the OE is even worse.

post #666 of 1513

Bose AE2i

Didn't like em, sure they were noise cancelling. But they were so laid back, it felt like I was at the back of an auditorium.

post #667 of 1513
This seems like the place to post this.

Skullcandy just released the skullcrushers 2.0

They will replace the old skullcrushers and be the NEW #1 worst headphone for $100

Skullcandy admitted themselves the skullcrushers sucked
post #668 of 1513
Quote:
Originally Posted by MellonCollie View Post

This seems like the place to post this.

Skullcandy just released the skullcrushers 2.0

They will replace the old skullcrushers and be the NEW #1 worst headphone for $100

Skullcandy admitted themselves the skullcrushers sucked


LOL seriously??? Anyhow, they are now call Skullcandy "crushers" and surprisingly they have gotten pretty decent reviews.  So they cannot be the worst headphones period. 

post #669 of 1513
Quote:
Originally Posted by lebomb View Post


LOL seriously??? Anyhow, they are now call Skullcandy "crushers" and surprisingly they have gotten pretty decent reviews.  So they cannot be the worst headphones period. 

The poster specifically mentioned that they're the worst under $100, not the worst overall. It didn't fit the thread, but it wasn't an outright exaggeration.

post #670 of 1513

I bought a $20 pair of cans for gaming once a few years back before I got into the audiophile thing. I went back to them recently and had the compulsion to make them violently explode.

post #671 of 1513
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zasteba View Post

I bought a $20 pair of cans for gaming once a few years back before I got into the audiophile thing. I went back to them recently and had the compulsion to make them violently explode.

That's probably a common if not universal experience on here. The other day I listened to some of my old junk that was in the drawer because they were the only earbuds I had left. I've just sold all my IEMs that were worthy of sale because I ordered my first custom IEMs (which I haven't received yet).

 

The first was a pair of "Cora" clamshell things that hooked onto your ears. I use them back in high school almost 10 years ago. The midrange was surprisingly clear, but there was no bass or treble to speak of.

 

Then it got worse. I put on a set of Sony IEMs that I was still using up until 3 years ago. It was one of the lowest end models, like an EX9 or something. Wow, I could not believe I actually used to listen to them. The midrange was so recessed it was pretty much absent. Nothing but flabby, booming midbass. It makes me shudder to think that my pair before that was the Skullcandy Ink'd, which were even boomier and muddier. What was wrong with me? lol

post #672 of 1513

Bose Triport

 

Father in law had some and loved them and I listened to them for about 10 sec and couldn't do it beyond that point.  My $20 Senn HD201 sounded so much better than those.  Maybe they were defective but wow it was bad!

post #673 of 1513
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssrock64 View Post

The poster specifically mentioned that they're the worst under $100, not the worst overall. It didn't fit the thread, but it wasn't an outright exaggeration.

I heard theyre worse than the aviators but they are actually trying to make everything work.

I'm still skeptical, they shouldve just thrown this idea down the garbage. I dont think buzzes and vibrations will ever really work, atleast they say it wont sound like crap when you turn off the "subwoofer"
post #674 of 1513

Beats

AKG K81DJ

United Airlines headphones (LOL)


Edited by inasafeplace - 4/10/13 at 3:39pm
post #675 of 1513
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUynmhH-gGA

This is the only review hating on them.

The comment section makes me C/_/___R...inge

its funny, maybe these 13y/o kids are right. Fake bass is to be enjoyed by everyone or you get essay long death threats
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › WORST headphone you ever heard?