A pair of generic brand earphones I bought for 20$
Recent Images In This Thread
- brand1964 Earstagged by System, 9/16/11
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSonytagged by Afterlife07, 5/15/13
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandZalmantagged by System, 9/16/11
- productZalman ZM-RS6F 5.1 surround sound headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70? Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Affordable Sony studio headphones Last post on 1/31/11 at 6:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help a Noob Find a Good Set of Headphones Last post on 11/18/10 at 6:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Phones $50< Last post on 6/1/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for good over the ear headphones Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Disclaimer: I was given the MEElectronics M9 Classic in return for a review. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own, and were not influenced by MEElectronics in any way. Before I...
AK120II and Pono player combined review
EarTech Music have you ever heard of them or Ear Technology Corporation well me neither. This review is for EarTech Music Dual driver custom in ear monitor. I ran upon this company one day while I...
Setup: System #1: Macbook Pro Retina, Fidelia Software, Fiio e17 Alpen System #2: Mac Pro, Fidelia Software, Headphone Out or Fiio e17/E09K combo Some of the tracks used to...
WHY THESE? The kind people on iBuyGou (www.ibuygou.com) kindly offered me a pair of Xiaomi-like headphones to review here, as I actively have been using my Pistons the last year, and as these...
WORST headphone you ever heard? - Page 44post #646 of 15134/3/13 at 10:41pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #647 of 15134/4/13 at 7:39ampost #648 of 15134/4/13 at 8:33pmQuote:For $20 you can actually buy some non-awful sounding headphones (jvc marshmallow, vsonic gr99)
Yeah I'm aware of that but unfortunately that was when I had no idea about quality IEM's, I used to think the earphones that came with the iPhone sounded great *shiver*.post #649 of 15134/4/13 at 9:35pm
Today I have heard something that puts all the generics, ipod buds and other craptacular eadphones/headphones to shame.
Little did I know I've had a Koss KSC22 stored away for years. Pulled them and gave them a listen. I can seriously tell you that I'd rather a generic ebay $1 earphone or the Apple ibuds to it anyday.post #650 of 15134/5/13 at 7:59ampost #651 of 15134/5/13 at 10:06am
dear lord have mercy, i remember these headphones when i was in elementary school, i researched and found what they were
of course back in the day i didnt care what hi fi audio sounded or what it was you im a kiddie.
but haha you can change the volumes on either earcup, i didnt see why that feature was useful for.
in highschool now. we use these even more crappy headphones comparable to airplane cans.
thats why im happy to bring my own headphones.post #652 of 15134/5/13 at 10:09amAudio technica T20
they're cheap and actually good for the money but not for me at the level of audio i prefer in listening with.
but i bought them for a quick test so im not complaining after which i returned them.post #653 of 15134/5/13 at 10:49amQuote:
Funny you mention those; I just ran across a pair shoved in a corner at a friend's house.post #654 of 15134/5/13 at 12:01pmI have a small collection of brightly colored and funny shaped headphones ... so I bought the Aroc SBP-8400 phones because I found them attractive to look at ... but the SOUND ... oh my goodness ... two tin cans and string work better ! Really worse than any $1.00 bargain bin ear bud I have ever heard. But ohhhhhhhhhhh the black and yellow ... the Czar would be proud ... not to mention the Czarina.
Edited by MongolCupcake - 4/5/13 at 12:02pmpost #655 of 15134/5/13 at 12:10pm
Oh man, elementary school headphones! We had a pair similar to those Califones, except these were baby blue and didn't have any controls on the side besides a pot. They were mainly for our story read-along software (If you give a mouse a cookie, he'll want some milk to go with it!) and WordPerfect narration. Man, did they suck. If I were in charge of the supplies department, I'd find the best $5 pair you could get so kids wouldn't have to go through complete garbage.post #656 of 15134/5/13 at 12:44pmIt's funny as I was reading through the beginnings of this thread a few noted the Grado SR325i as the worst headphone they'd ever heard...and someone even noted the ATH W1000X. LOL. You guys must have wallets made of platinum if these are the worst you've heard. The SR325i are not my favorite, its like the mids are missing or something. I just got the W1000X and my initial impression is that I prefer them to my recabled Senn HD650's.post #657 of 15134/5/13 at 6:17pmpost #658 of 15134/7/13 at 11:29amQuote:Originally Posted by MongolCupcake
I have a small collection of brightly colored and funny shaped headphones ... so I bought the Aroc SBP-8400 phones because I found them attractive to look at ... but the SOUND ... oh my goodness ... two tin cans and string work better ! Really worse than any $1.00 bargain bin ear bud I have ever heard. But ohhhhhhhhhhh the black and yellow ... the Czar would be proud ... not to mention the Czarina.
those are a sony XB-300 OEMpost #659 of 15134/8/13 at 12:39pmpost #660 of 15134/8/13 at 1:02pm
This thread is locked
- WORST headphone you ever heard?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Looking for a really nice headphone for classical music. 41 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › Ottawa Region 2015 Head-fi Meet - Respond here 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Looking for budget IEMs around 30$, replacing my Skullcandy Ink'd 2 1 minute ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze Robbed of LCD Series Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3