A pair of generic brand earphones I bought for 20$
Recent Images In This Thread
- brand1964 Earstagged by System, 9/16/11
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSonytagged by Afterlife07, 5/15/13
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandZalmantagged by System, 9/16/11
- productZalman ZM-RS6F 5.1 surround sound headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70? Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Affordable Sony studio headphones Last post on 1/31/11 at 6:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help a Noob Find a Good Set of Headphones Last post on 11/18/10 at 6:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Phones $50< Last post on 6/1/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for good over the ear headphones Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
INTRODUCTION Build quality is excellent. This is my second headphone review.M40x is a recent release from Audio Technica,it is a...
PACKAGING : Earphones cames with a nice little box and 2 pair of white foamies (1 pair of donut and 1 pair of classic covered). I’m always using donuts one since it provides some slightly more...
First I’d like to thank Salsera and Brainwavz for sending me a review sample of the S5. Brainwavz are a brand that I am quite familiar with. They have many IEMs that are often praised on Head-Fi...
This is a Review of FiiO E11k portable headphone amplifier. http://www.fiio.com.cn/products/index.aspx?ID=100000060416193&MenuID=105026001, available from FiiO's US distributor MICCA Store:...
WORST headphone you ever heard? - Page 44post #646 of 15134/3/13 at 10:41pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #647 of 15134/4/13 at 7:39ampost #648 of 15134/4/13 at 8:33pmQuote:For $20 you can actually buy some non-awful sounding headphones (jvc marshmallow, vsonic gr99)
Yeah I'm aware of that but unfortunately that was when I had no idea about quality IEM's, I used to think the earphones that came with the iPhone sounded great *shiver*.post #649 of 15134/4/13 at 9:35pm
Today I have heard something that puts all the generics, ipod buds and other craptacular eadphones/headphones to shame.
Little did I know I've had a Koss KSC22 stored away for years. Pulled them and gave them a listen. I can seriously tell you that I'd rather a generic ebay $1 earphone or the Apple ibuds to it anyday.post #650 of 15134/5/13 at 7:59ampost #651 of 15134/5/13 at 10:06am
dear lord have mercy, i remember these headphones when i was in elementary school, i researched and found what they were
of course back in the day i didnt care what hi fi audio sounded or what it was you im a kiddie.
but haha you can change the volumes on either earcup, i didnt see why that feature was useful for.
in highschool now. we use these even more crappy headphones comparable to airplane cans.
thats why im happy to bring my own headphones.post #652 of 15134/5/13 at 10:09amAudio technica T20
they're cheap and actually good for the money but not for me at the level of audio i prefer in listening with.
but i bought them for a quick test so im not complaining after which i returned them.post #653 of 15134/5/13 at 10:49amQuote:
Funny you mention those; I just ran across a pair shoved in a corner at a friend's house.post #654 of 15134/5/13 at 12:01pmI have a small collection of brightly colored and funny shaped headphones ... so I bought the Aroc SBP-8400 phones because I found them attractive to look at ... but the SOUND ... oh my goodness ... two tin cans and string work better ! Really worse than any $1.00 bargain bin ear bud I have ever heard. But ohhhhhhhhhhh the black and yellow ... the Czar would be proud ... not to mention the Czarina.
Edited by MongolCupcake - 4/5/13 at 12:02pmpost #655 of 15134/5/13 at 12:10pm
Oh man, elementary school headphones! We had a pair similar to those Califones, except these were baby blue and didn't have any controls on the side besides a pot. They were mainly for our story read-along software (If you give a mouse a cookie, he'll want some milk to go with it!) and WordPerfect narration. Man, did they suck. If I were in charge of the supplies department, I'd find the best $5 pair you could get so kids wouldn't have to go through complete garbage.post #656 of 15134/5/13 at 12:44pmIt's funny as I was reading through the beginnings of this thread a few noted the Grado SR325i as the worst headphone they'd ever heard...and someone even noted the ATH W1000X. LOL. You guys must have wallets made of platinum if these are the worst you've heard. The SR325i are not my favorite, its like the mids are missing or something. I just got the W1000X and my initial impression is that I prefer them to my recabled Senn HD650's.post #657 of 15134/5/13 at 6:17pmpost #658 of 15134/7/13 at 11:29amQuote:Originally Posted by MongolCupcake
I have a small collection of brightly colored and funny shaped headphones ... so I bought the Aroc SBP-8400 phones because I found them attractive to look at ... but the SOUND ... oh my goodness ... two tin cans and string work better ! Really worse than any $1.00 bargain bin ear bud I have ever heard. But ohhhhhhhhhhh the black and yellow ... the Czar would be proud ... not to mention the Czarina.
those are a sony XB-300 OEMpost #659 of 15134/8/13 at 12:39pmpost #660 of 15134/8/13 at 1:02pm
This thread is locked
- WORST headphone you ever heard?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 56 seconds ago
- › Need help looking for headphones! 2 minutes ago
- › New Cavalli Audio Portable Amp officially in the works 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › New Beyerdynamic amp A2 4 minutes ago
- › Open headphones for rock under $200 4 minutes ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 4 minutes ago
- › Which soundcard for Dt 990 pro 250 Ohms / DT 770 pro 250 Ohm 6 minutes ago
- › WANTED: Pioneer Monitor 10R 6 minutes ago
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by eke2k6
- › ASUS Essence III by 00lunar
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by TheGame21x
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Klonatans
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)