Recent Images In This Thread
- brand1964 Earstagged by System, 9/16/11
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSonytagged by Afterlife07, 5/15/13
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandZalmantagged by System, 9/16/11
- productZalman ZM-RS6F 5.1 surround sound headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70? Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Affordable Sony studio headphones Last post on 1/31/11 at 6:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help a Noob Find a Good Set of Headphones Last post on 11/18/10 at 6:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Phones $50< Last post on 6/1/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for good over the ear headphones Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
After deciding that I’d need about $1K to get the sound I was after, I was getting frustrated with the IEM world. After all, I could just buy the OPPO PM3 for $400, call it a day, and deal with the...
Introduction I've been writing many reviews for local audiophile sites of my country so I decided to write one for head-fi too. Subject is Ostry KC06. (a.k.a Giant Slayer) Sources used: LG...
Obravo erib-2a Review April 2016 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Sources used: Sony ZX1 Walkman, HP X360 Spectre with MS Win 10 laptop, Tag...
Note: MusicTeck graciously provided the Miracle and Maestro samples for review. Originally published at CYMBACAVUM. Based in New Jersey, MusicTeck is an official distributor for some of the...
I've only had these headphones for a few days, so these can be considered preliminary impressions. Using Spotify Extreme with Equalify plugin -> Schiit Bifrost Multibit -> Violectric V200 ->...
WORST headphone you ever heard? - Page 43post #631 of 15133/31/13 at 10:08pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #632 of 15133/31/13 at 10:09pmQuote:I just listened to them and they were amazing cans! Must of been the ones you heard! AhahaOriginally Posted by MellonCollie
I just listened to my friend's Pioneer hdj 1000 headphones ive been urging to get my hands on
Boy was I dissapointed
He said that they were old and they were broken, the wires mustve just been screwed up
It sounded like something you get with 30$ headphones except they were weak and quite
He did say he has listened to sennheiser hd25-1 iis and was blown awaypost #633 of 15133/31/13 at 10:26pmpost #634 of 15134/1/13 at 4:46amQuote:
I agree everything you've said except for this. It's not that I love the Sextett, but just that I think you could've gotten money for them regardless of being torn apart.post #635 of 15134/1/13 at 8:39pmpost #636 of 15134/1/13 at 8:58pmpost #637 of 15134/1/13 at 10:06pmI hate to think these headphones are terrible as it could have just been that particular pair, my ears that day, or the fact that I had just got done listening to Sennheiser Momentums but the AKG K550s are the worst headphones I've ever heard. Words can't even begin to describe how awful they were sounding. I need to go back to Best Buy and try them out again because I love my AKG K240s and need to know that it only goes up from there. :Ppost #638 of 15134/1/13 at 10:20pmpost #639 of 15134/1/13 at 10:40pm
I've got this pair of Idigital headphones here, my dad picked them up when on holiday. They are not $2 shop phones, more like 15 bucks. Horrid design with a headband and a second hard metal one around it, hard plastic feel and crap ultra thin uncomfortable pads. The sound is the most flat sound I've heard. Little to no bass or treble with a very laid back and soft midrange. No soundstage to speak of, and horrible imaging where it just sounds very muddy with all instruments playing. Saw itself in the garbage as soon as I heard it.post #640 of 15134/1/13 at 10:47pmpost #641 of 15134/2/13 at 7:26ampost #642 of 15134/2/13 at 8:30ampost #643 of 15134/2/13 at 12:43pm
the worst i've ever put into my ears ( not counting the beats because of the OP's request) are the jvc hafxc51r, i know that for the price you cant expect much, but god they suck, i got then the cx 200 because i wanted some cheap in ear but not bad sounding and they were like 10 times better than the jvc and for about the same pricepost #644 of 15134/2/13 at 4:41pm
This thread is locked
- WORST headphone you ever heard?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 12 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 32 seconds ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 53 seconds ago
- › Headphone Out vs Line Out Impedance 54 seconds ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 4 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 4 minutes ago
- › ZMF Omni - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Gungnir by Aornic
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by meringo
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Aerosphere
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by FortisFlyer75
- › Unique Melody UM Maestro 12 driver IEM by shotgunshane
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Kon Peki
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by k4rstar
- › Campfire Audio Orion by emptymt
- › 64 Audio (1964 Ears) ADEL U6 by Brooko
- › Sennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphones by Docjitters
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse