Recent Images In This Thread
- brand66 Audiotagged by System, 9/16/11
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSonytagged by Afterlife07, 5/15/13
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandZalmantagged by System, 9/16/11
- productZalman ZM-RS6F 5.1 surround sound headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70? Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Affordable Sony studio headphones Last post on 1/31/11 at 6:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help a Noob Find a Good Set of Headphones Last post on 11/18/10 at 6:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Phones $50< Last post on 6/1/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for good over the ear headphones Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
As list in the summary, I don't like this product, and I will not buy any product from Philips because of the post-sale service. After I tried replacing all of the ear-pieces in the box, I...
Introduction – When I was first looking into a set of computer speakers, many brands tickled my ear but few really caught my eye. Edifier are a perfect example of a brand renowned for their...
Mine developed a noisy right channel after a relatively short time. Cambridge Tech support was poor and customer support was just as bad. This company is pennywise and pound foolish and should...
I’ve worked with Accutone IEMs before. However, I’ve never been so thoroughly satisfied a product of theirs. Almost every build-quality complaint I’ve had before lies dead at the feet of...
I have heard the littledot mkIV, and it pretty much sounded like any other solid state amp as well so i though eh, littledot is just another shammy company... but then I discovered the MKIII - and...
WORST headphone you ever heard? - Page 43post #631 of 15133/31/13 at 10:08pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #632 of 15133/31/13 at 10:09pmQuote:I just listened to them and they were amazing cans! Must of been the ones you heard! AhahaOriginally Posted by MellonCollie
I just listened to my friend's Pioneer hdj 1000 headphones ive been urging to get my hands on
Boy was I dissapointed
He said that they were old and they were broken, the wires mustve just been screwed up
It sounded like something you get with 30$ headphones except they were weak and quite
He did say he has listened to sennheiser hd25-1 iis and was blown awaypost #633 of 15133/31/13 at 10:26pmpost #634 of 15134/1/13 at 4:46amQuote:
I agree everything you've said except for this. It's not that I love the Sextett, but just that I think you could've gotten money for them regardless of being torn apart.post #635 of 15134/1/13 at 8:39pmpost #636 of 15134/1/13 at 8:58pmpost #637 of 15134/1/13 at 10:06pmI hate to think these headphones are terrible as it could have just been that particular pair, my ears that day, or the fact that I had just got done listening to Sennheiser Momentums but the AKG K550s are the worst headphones I've ever heard. Words can't even begin to describe how awful they were sounding. I need to go back to Best Buy and try them out again because I love my AKG K240s and need to know that it only goes up from there. :Ppost #638 of 15134/1/13 at 10:20pmpost #639 of 15134/1/13 at 10:40pm
I've got this pair of Idigital headphones here, my dad picked them up when on holiday. They are not $2 shop phones, more like 15 bucks. Horrid design with a headband and a second hard metal one around it, hard plastic feel and crap ultra thin uncomfortable pads. The sound is the most flat sound I've heard. Little to no bass or treble with a very laid back and soft midrange. No soundstage to speak of, and horrible imaging where it just sounds very muddy with all instruments playing. Saw itself in the garbage as soon as I heard it.post #640 of 15134/1/13 at 10:47pmpost #641 of 15134/2/13 at 7:26ampost #642 of 15134/2/13 at 8:30ampost #643 of 15134/2/13 at 12:43pm
the worst i've ever put into my ears ( not counting the beats because of the OP's request) are the jvc hafxc51r, i know that for the price you cant expect much, but god they suck, i got then the cx 200 because i wanted some cheap in ear but not bad sounding and they were like 10 times better than the jvc and for about the same pricepost #644 of 15134/2/13 at 4:41pm
This thread is locked
- WORST headphone you ever heard?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Home-Made IEMs 1 second ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 3 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern beyerdynamic AK T8iE Review (First Impressions from IFA... 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Final Update: April 17th, 2016) 7 minutes ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 11 minutes ago
- › Mitchell & Johnson – Electrostatz Headphones, Kickstarter Edition 12 minutes ago
- › SELL ME YOUR YAMAHA MT220! 15 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 16 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by ryanjsoo
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by hankaberle
- › Accutone Pavo by Cinder
- › Little Dot MK III by Beztis
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Malfunkt
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by bhazard
- › Brainwavz Jive by B9Scrambler
- › iFi Nano iUSB 3.0 Power Supply by Army-Firedawg
- › iFi Pro iCAN by thatonenoob
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...