Recent Images In This Thread
- brand66 Audiotagged by System, 9/16/11
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSonytagged by Afterlife07, 5/15/13
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandZalmantagged by System, 9/16/11
- productZalman ZM-RS6F 5.1 surround sound headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70? Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Affordable Sony studio headphones Last post on 1/31/11 at 6:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help a Noob Find a Good Set of Headphones Last post on 11/18/10 at 6:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Phones $50< Last post on 6/1/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for good over the ear headphones Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/11/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
1. Introduction The Prophile-8, a 8 balanced armature in-ear monitor, is the new flagship from well-established German brand In-ear. So far the brand had an offering going from 2 to 4 driver...
Video Review It's not unusual to find a headphone or IEM manufacturer to branch out into making their own amps, and then their own cables, but Ken Ball is one of two people who have gone in...
Warm, good sounding player with no harshness. Spacious and natural sound. Easy to listen for long time without any fatigue. Fiio x5 II sounds more neutral and analytical with harshness on upper...
Introduction: I love music and I love good quality sound and this is my hobby. I prefer to find the best portable setups available as I do not like to be stationary. I do not want to be...
INTRO:- When Brainwavz decides to Launch earphones they don’t release one at a time, they like to launch 2-5 earphones in a short period of time. First the M100, first of its kind or say...
WORST headphone you ever heard? - Page 43post #631 of 15133/31/13 at 10:08pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #632 of 15133/31/13 at 10:09pmQuote:I just listened to them and they were amazing cans! Must of been the ones you heard! AhahaOriginally Posted by MellonCollie
I just listened to my friend's Pioneer hdj 1000 headphones ive been urging to get my hands on
Boy was I dissapointed
He said that they were old and they were broken, the wires mustve just been screwed up
It sounded like something you get with 30$ headphones except they were weak and quite
He did say he has listened to sennheiser hd25-1 iis and was blown awaypost #633 of 15133/31/13 at 10:26pmpost #634 of 15134/1/13 at 4:46amQuote:
I agree everything you've said except for this. It's not that I love the Sextett, but just that I think you could've gotten money for them regardless of being torn apart.post #635 of 15134/1/13 at 8:39pmpost #636 of 15134/1/13 at 8:58pmpost #637 of 15134/1/13 at 10:06pmI hate to think these headphones are terrible as it could have just been that particular pair, my ears that day, or the fact that I had just got done listening to Sennheiser Momentums but the AKG K550s are the worst headphones I've ever heard. Words can't even begin to describe how awful they were sounding. I need to go back to Best Buy and try them out again because I love my AKG K240s and need to know that it only goes up from there. :Ppost #638 of 15134/1/13 at 10:20pmpost #639 of 15134/1/13 at 10:40pm
I've got this pair of Idigital headphones here, my dad picked them up when on holiday. They are not $2 shop phones, more like 15 bucks. Horrid design with a headband and a second hard metal one around it, hard plastic feel and crap ultra thin uncomfortable pads. The sound is the most flat sound I've heard. Little to no bass or treble with a very laid back and soft midrange. No soundstage to speak of, and horrible imaging where it just sounds very muddy with all instruments playing. Saw itself in the garbage as soon as I heard it.post #640 of 15134/1/13 at 10:47pmpost #641 of 15134/2/13 at 7:26ampost #642 of 15134/2/13 at 8:30ampost #643 of 15134/2/13 at 12:43pm
the worst i've ever put into my ears ( not counting the beats because of the OP's request) are the jvc hafxc51r, i know that for the price you cant expect much, but god they suck, i got then the cx 200 because i wanted some cheap in ear but not bad sounding and they were like 10 times better than the jvc and for about the same pricepost #644 of 15134/2/13 at 4:41pm
This thread is locked
- WORST headphone you ever heard?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 19 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 24 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 28 seconds ago
- › Fostex new RP headphones - T50RPmk3, T40RPmk3 and T20RPmk3 50 seconds ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Best *Bass* headphone for working out 2 minutes ago
- › New Jecklin Float QA !!! 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Modi Multibit by Trogdor
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by Mimouille
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Currawong
- › Astell & Kern AK Jr. Hi-Res Music Player 64GB by vincik
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by subguy812
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by suman134
- › Fostex TH 900 by Scott Branham
- › AKG K403 by IkuMiku96
- › MusicMaker Ting by Redcarmoose
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mgunin
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear