Recent Images In This Thread
- brand66 Audiotagged by System, 9/16/11
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSonytagged by Afterlife07, 5/15/13
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandZalmantagged by System, 9/16/11
- productZalman ZM-RS6F 5.1 surround sound headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70? Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Affordable Sony studio headphones Last post on 1/31/11 at 6:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help a Noob Find a Good Set of Headphones Last post on 11/18/10 at 6:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Phones $50< Last post on 6/1/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for good over the ear headphones Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The urbanite xl wireless is seemingly targeting the younger audience with its stylish looks,bluetooth connectivity and a bass emphasis.But does this deliver like it is intended to?Let's run through...
I was looking for a solution to simultaneously listen and charge an iPhone7, since Apple decided to ditch the 3.5 mm jack output. This one, which I got on Aliexpress, does the job. Soundwise, it...
Final F7200 Earphone review I will start this review of the Final F7200 earphones by saying that I am not going to include photos or technical specifications, as these have been very well covered...
MBC/ PINOYMAN's review: The TFZ series 1 Iem. Id like to thank Christopher Gatchalian for lending me his pair unit for the purpose of this review. Shell: clear in smoke black. Cable: quality is...
This is a review of the Cambridge DacMagic Plus DAC/headphone amp/pre amp. The Cambridge Audio DacMagic Plus was sent to me by Cambridge Audio in the UK as a loaner for the purpose of doing this...
WORST headphone you ever heard? - Page 43post #631 of 15133/31/13 at 10:08pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #632 of 15133/31/13 at 10:09pmQuote:I just listened to them and they were amazing cans! Must of been the ones you heard! AhahaOriginally Posted by MellonCollie
I just listened to my friend's Pioneer hdj 1000 headphones ive been urging to get my hands on
Boy was I dissapointed
He said that they were old and they were broken, the wires mustve just been screwed up
It sounded like something you get with 30$ headphones except they were weak and quite
He did say he has listened to sennheiser hd25-1 iis and was blown awaypost #633 of 15133/31/13 at 10:26pmpost #634 of 15134/1/13 at 4:46amQuote:
I agree everything you've said except for this. It's not that I love the Sextett, but just that I think you could've gotten money for them regardless of being torn apart.post #635 of 15134/1/13 at 8:39pmpost #636 of 15134/1/13 at 8:58pmpost #637 of 15134/1/13 at 10:06pmI hate to think these headphones are terrible as it could have just been that particular pair, my ears that day, or the fact that I had just got done listening to Sennheiser Momentums but the AKG K550s are the worst headphones I've ever heard. Words can't even begin to describe how awful they were sounding. I need to go back to Best Buy and try them out again because I love my AKG K240s and need to know that it only goes up from there. :Ppost #638 of 15134/1/13 at 10:20pmpost #639 of 15134/1/13 at 10:40pm
I've got this pair of Idigital headphones here, my dad picked them up when on holiday. They are not $2 shop phones, more like 15 bucks. Horrid design with a headband and a second hard metal one around it, hard plastic feel and crap ultra thin uncomfortable pads. The sound is the most flat sound I've heard. Little to no bass or treble with a very laid back and soft midrange. No soundstage to speak of, and horrible imaging where it just sounds very muddy with all instruments playing. Saw itself in the garbage as soon as I heard it.post #640 of 15134/1/13 at 10:47pmpost #641 of 15134/2/13 at 7:26ampost #642 of 15134/2/13 at 8:30ampost #643 of 15134/2/13 at 12:43pm
the worst i've ever put into my ears ( not counting the beats because of the OP's request) are the jvc hafxc51r, i know that for the price you cant expect much, but god they suck, i got then the cx 200 because i wanted some cheap in ear but not bad sounding and they were like 10 times better than the jvc and for about the same pricepost #644 of 15134/2/13 at 4:41pm
This thread is locked
- WORST headphone you ever heard?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 15 seconds ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 41 seconds ago
- › What In-ear monitors have high impedances? 58 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD600 vs HD650 for gaming 1 minute ago
- › Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10! 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › XDuoo XD-05 Portable Dac/Amp Introduction - Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for great desktop speakers 4 minutes ago
- › Rupert Neve Designs Announces The RNHP: Precision Headphone Amplifier 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless by Rafique Adzam
- › Mcdodo Lightning to Audio Cable (for iPhone 7) w/ charging function by Webkarma
- › Final F7200 by malcolm.mcintyre
- › TFZ Series 1 by pinoyman
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by peter123
- › HiFiMAN RE-00 by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Kerry56
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by Kerry56
- › Philips Shp8000/10 Hi-Fi Headphones - Black by Redcarmoose
- › Sony MDRXB400/BLU Extra Bass Over The Head 30 mm Driver Headphone,... by InternPrimas
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...