Panasonic HTF-600. Got in to the hype, sent them back after one week. Sounded worse than the SkullCandy Uprocks I had years ago.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brand1964 Earstagged by System, 9/16/11
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSonytagged by Afterlife07, 5/15/13
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandZalmantagged by System, 9/16/11
- productZalman ZM-RS6F 5.1 surround sound headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70? Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Affordable Sony studio headphones Last post on 1/31/11 at 6:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help a Noob Find a Good Set of Headphones Last post on 11/18/10 at 6:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Phones $50< Last post on 6/1/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for good over the ear headphones Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
For larger (1200 x 800) images, click any pictureINTRODUCTION A lot of you will see the style and information with this review as being pretty similar to the one I did on the AM2. And the reality...
Brainwavz IntroABOUT USBrainwavz provides high-end earphones specifically designed for high-quality sound and tailor-made to provide the user with a solution that can be used across a wide range of...
Sound Blaster X G5 The Gaming device with everything* we asked for A Little Context The G5 is part of Creative's "Blaster X" gamer focused line, cued after the name of the X7. I loved the...
Intro TL;DR: The Brainwavz XF200 is, in and of itself, an excellent sports IEM that will go the extra mile with you and then some. Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora...
I must first and foremost give a large and heartfelt thank you to secondipity for reaching out to me and asking if I would be interested in reviewing some products offered by them. This is...
WORST headphone you ever heard? - Page 33post #481 of 15131/24/13 at 2:27pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #482 of 15131/26/13 at 2:40ampost #483 of 15131/26/13 at 3:34pmQuote:
Dude, the bass becomes a bajillion times better with Beats once you use silver cables. I promise!post #484 of 15131/27/13 at 2:09ampost #485 of 15131/27/13 at 2:15ampost #486 of 15131/27/13 at 2:26ampost #487 of 15131/27/13 at 5:30ampost #488 of 15131/27/13 at 8:25amQuote:Originally Posted by Elektrospeed
Guess he wasn't such a good friend haha
Recently I heard some "Coby" headphones, "Studio Style", OMG the cave effect! It was like Triports^2!! Awful!!
Found a picture of them, real, real crap:
How can a pair of headphones be made for uner $6 lol? I just purchased a $10 pair of Behringer HPM1000's in addition to a new TT stylus and cleaning brush to make me eligible for free shipping costs. So, while they actually were a bit better than I thought they would be, I believe I was still ripped off at $10.post #489 of 15131/27/13 at 8:42ampost #490 of 15131/27/13 at 8:44ampost #491 of 15131/27/13 at 9:13am
Funny thing, I once tried a pair of really stupid looking "fly-buds" that I had lying around from ages ago - they were actually pretty shockingly good.
The worst headphone I've ever heard was the Beats Solo. I listened for about eight seconds and I was like "WTF?" How can anybody like a sound that is so smothered in warmth like that? Good god.
They had really comfy pads though, and isolated pretty well for an on-ear.post #492 of 15131/27/13 at 9:23ampost #493 of 15131/27/13 at 9:45ampost #494 of 15131/27/13 at 10:08ampost #495 of 15131/27/13 at 10:23amQuote:Originally Posted by J Bones
How can a pair of headphones be made for uner $6 lol? I just purchased a $10 pair of Behringer HPM1000's in addition to a new TT stylus and cleaning brush to make me eligible for free shipping costs. So, while they actually were a bit better than I thought they would be, I believe I was still ripped off at $10.
Not only are they being made for under $6 but both the retailer and wholesaler are making money off these.
This thread is locked
- WORST headphone you ever heard?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 8 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern beyerdynamic AK T8iE Review (First Impressions from IFA... 15 seconds ago
- › poor audio problem with beats studio wireless 46 seconds ago
- › World First! Massdrop x HiFIMAN Collaboration Announcement 1 minute ago
- › ELE DAC Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What will the new DX200 look like? Dec 23, new images on page 1. 2 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 3 minutes ago
- › MSB Analog DAC? (Review p3) 5 minutes ago
- › Wireless headphones/hearphones - what to do? 5 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO AM5 - High Power Amplifier Module for X7 by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Truss - The All Metal Under Desk Dual Headphone Hanger... by Wokei
- › Creative Labs Sound BlasterX G5 by Evshrug
- › Brainwavz XFIT XF-200 In-Ear Sport Earbuds Noise Isolating... by thatBeatsguy
- › SONY MDRZX330BT/B Sony MDR ZX330BT - Headset - on-ear - wireless -... by Army-Firedawg
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by grizzlybeast
- › Schiit Gungnir by Aornic
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by meringo
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Aerosphere
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by FortisFlyer75
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse