Panasonic HTF-600. Got in to the hype, sent them back after one week. Sounded worse than the SkullCandy Uprocks I had years ago.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brand1964 Earstagged by System, 9/16/11
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSonytagged by Afterlife07, 5/15/13
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandZalmantagged by System, 9/16/11
- productZalman ZM-RS6F 5.1 surround sound headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70? Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Affordable Sony studio headphones Last post on 1/31/11 at 6:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help a Noob Find a Good Set of Headphones Last post on 11/18/10 at 6:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Phones $50< Last post on 6/1/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for good over the ear headphones Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a good amplifier in my limited experience, *but*, it might not better than some of the leading solid-state competitors in this price range ($500-600). I haven't compared it too, for...
Wonderful headset. Very underrated because razer gets a lot of hate for being mainstream
The Awei Q9s are really bang for bucks! You can't go wrong with these! Unless you have tiny ears... Packaging: the packaging is standard. It brings the S/M/L tips and a shirt-clip. However, the...
I just got these in from Koss today and initial impressions are incredibly positive. These are Koss' second best headphone available that I have tried (DJ100, DJ200, PRO4AA, PRO4AAT, PRO4AAAT, and...
Comfort and build quality these would not look out of place at £600. Out of all the headphones I have tried these have the best overall sound which works with every type of music and overall sound...
WORST headphone you ever heard? - Page 33post #481 of 15131/24/13 at 2:27pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #482 of 15131/26/13 at 2:40ampost #483 of 15131/26/13 at 3:34pmQuote:
Dude, the bass becomes a bajillion times better with Beats once you use silver cables. I promise!post #484 of 15131/27/13 at 2:09ampost #485 of 15131/27/13 at 2:15ampost #486 of 15131/27/13 at 2:26ampost #487 of 15131/27/13 at 5:30ampost #488 of 15131/27/13 at 8:25amQuote:Originally Posted by Elektrospeed
Guess he wasn't such a good friend haha
Recently I heard some "Coby" headphones, "Studio Style", OMG the cave effect! It was like Triports^2!! Awful!!
Found a picture of them, real, real crap:
How can a pair of headphones be made for uner $6 lol? I just purchased a $10 pair of Behringer HPM1000's in addition to a new TT stylus and cleaning brush to make me eligible for free shipping costs. So, while they actually were a bit better than I thought they would be, I believe I was still ripped off at $10.post #489 of 15131/27/13 at 8:42ampost #490 of 15131/27/13 at 8:44ampost #491 of 15131/27/13 at 9:13am
Funny thing, I once tried a pair of really stupid looking "fly-buds" that I had lying around from ages ago - they were actually pretty shockingly good.
The worst headphone I've ever heard was the Beats Solo. I listened for about eight seconds and I was like "WTF?" How can anybody like a sound that is so smothered in warmth like that? Good god.
They had really comfy pads though, and isolated pretty well for an on-ear.post #492 of 15131/27/13 at 9:23ampost #493 of 15131/27/13 at 9:45ampost #494 of 15131/27/13 at 10:08ampost #495 of 15131/27/13 at 10:23amQuote:Originally Posted by J Bones
How can a pair of headphones be made for uner $6 lol? I just purchased a $10 pair of Behringer HPM1000's in addition to a new TT stylus and cleaning brush to make me eligible for free shipping costs. So, while they actually were a bit better than I thought they would be, I believe I was still ripped off at $10.
Not only are they being made for under $6 but both the retailer and wholesaler are making money off these.
This thread is locked
- WORST headphone you ever heard?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 14 seconds ago
- › New intro... 1 minute ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › CMOY power supplies in UK. Maplin? 2 minutes ago
- › X3 firmware 3.22-3.24beta--M3U playlists, 5-band EQ. #nooneleftbehind 2 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Art Club 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 5 minutes ago
- › [FS] Auralic Taurus MK1 5 minutes ago
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)