Panasonic HTF-600. Got in to the hype, sent them back after one week. Sounded worse than the SkullCandy Uprocks I had years ago.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brand1964 Earstagged by System, 9/16/11
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSonytagged by Afterlife07, 5/15/13
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandZalmantagged by System, 9/16/11
- productZalman ZM-RS6F 5.1 surround sound headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70? Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Affordable Sony studio headphones Last post on 1/31/11 at 6:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help a Noob Find a Good Set of Headphones Last post on 11/18/10 at 6:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Phones $50< Last post on 6/1/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for good over the ear headphones Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First I’d like to thank Rock Jaw for sending me the Alfa Genus for review. If you haven’t heard of Rock Jaw before, I don’t blame you. They are a rather new company that recently came out with a...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images PREAMBLE Brainwavz is a now well established manufacturer of headphones in the value for money...
I bought these headphones a little over a week ago, and thought I should post my impressions. I work in a small office, and sit close to my boss, who is constantly on the phone, so I wanted a...
Sources used: Macbook Pro, iphone 4s, Fiio e10, Schiit Magni, This is a personal Unit: Bought at LMUE for 38USD during pre-sale Burn-in time: I don’t believe in huge differences, but in order...
Note to the Reader This was a demo unit, part of a program organized by Todd the Vinyl Junkie. A big thanks to Todd for his generosity and allowing me a week to fool around with these little...
WORST headphone you ever heard? - Page 33post #481 of 15131/24/13 at 2:27pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #482 of 15131/26/13 at 2:40ampost #483 of 15131/26/13 at 3:34pmQuote:
Dude, the bass becomes a bajillion times better with Beats once you use silver cables. I promise!post #484 of 15131/27/13 at 2:09ampost #485 of 15131/27/13 at 2:15ampost #486 of 15131/27/13 at 2:26ampost #487 of 15131/27/13 at 5:30ampost #488 of 15131/27/13 at 8:25amQuote:Originally Posted by Elektrospeed
Guess he wasn't such a good friend haha
Recently I heard some "Coby" headphones, "Studio Style", OMG the cave effect! It was like Triports^2!! Awful!!
Found a picture of them, real, real crap:
How can a pair of headphones be made for uner $6 lol? I just purchased a $10 pair of Behringer HPM1000's in addition to a new TT stylus and cleaning brush to make me eligible for free shipping costs. So, while they actually were a bit better than I thought they would be, I believe I was still ripped off at $10.post #489 of 15131/27/13 at 8:42ampost #490 of 15131/27/13 at 8:44ampost #491 of 15131/27/13 at 9:13am
Funny thing, I once tried a pair of really stupid looking "fly-buds" that I had lying around from ages ago - they were actually pretty shockingly good.
The worst headphone I've ever heard was the Beats Solo. I listened for about eight seconds and I was like "WTF?" How can anybody like a sound that is so smothered in warmth like that? Good god.
They had really comfy pads though, and isolated pretty well for an on-ear.post #492 of 15131/27/13 at 9:23ampost #493 of 15131/27/13 at 9:45ampost #494 of 15131/27/13 at 10:08ampost #495 of 15131/27/13 at 10:23amQuote:Originally Posted by J Bones
How can a pair of headphones be made for uner $6 lol? I just purchased a $10 pair of Behringer HPM1000's in addition to a new TT stylus and cleaning brush to make me eligible for free shipping costs. So, while they actually were a bit better than I thought they would be, I believe I was still ripped off at $10.
Not only are they being made for under $6 but both the retailer and wholesaler are making money off these.
This thread is locked
- WORST headphone you ever heard?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) 4 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 56 seconds ago
- › JKenny Audio Ciúnas DAC and Ciúnas SPDIF 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Divine Moments in Music 3 minutes ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Design. User Card - uploaded! (page 88) 4 minutes ago
- › Help with understanding Ohms and Hertz? 5 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 5 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 5 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by lin0003
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Brooko
- › PSB M4U 2 Noise Canceling headphones by Mr_Owlow
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by squallkiercosa
- › Eclipse TD-M1 by HideousPride
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by twister6
- › beyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphones by Xyrium
- › DacMagic XS USB DAC Headphone Amp by Davidoffdgh
- › SONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by kevms89
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by classycans
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)