Panasonic HTF-600. Got in to the hype, sent them back after one week. Sounded worse than the SkullCandy Uprocks I had years ago.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brand1964 Earstagged by System, 9/16/11
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSonytagged by Afterlife07, 5/15/13
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandZalmantagged by System, 9/16/11
- productZalman ZM-RS6F 5.1 surround sound headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70? Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Affordable Sony studio headphones Last post on 1/31/11 at 6:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help a Noob Find a Good Set of Headphones Last post on 11/18/10 at 6:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Phones $50< Last post on 6/1/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for good over the ear headphones Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in Media Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAs -> Project Ember...
Here are my impressions of the Fiio X1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEj0wLE-ojU
WORST headphone you ever heard? - Page 33post #481 of 15131/24/13 at 2:27pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #482 of 15131/26/13 at 2:40ampost #483 of 15131/26/13 at 3:34pmQuote:
Dude, the bass becomes a bajillion times better with Beats once you use silver cables. I promise!post #484 of 15131/27/13 at 2:09ampost #485 of 15131/27/13 at 2:15ampost #486 of 15131/27/13 at 2:26ampost #487 of 15131/27/13 at 5:30ampost #488 of 15131/27/13 at 8:25amQuote:Originally Posted by Elektrospeed
Guess he wasn't such a good friend haha
Recently I heard some "Coby" headphones, "Studio Style", OMG the cave effect! It was like Triports^2!! Awful!!
Found a picture of them, real, real crap:
How can a pair of headphones be made for uner $6 lol? I just purchased a $10 pair of Behringer HPM1000's in addition to a new TT stylus and cleaning brush to make me eligible for free shipping costs. So, while they actually were a bit better than I thought they would be, I believe I was still ripped off at $10.post #489 of 15131/27/13 at 8:42ampost #490 of 15131/27/13 at 8:44ampost #491 of 15131/27/13 at 9:13am
Funny thing, I once tried a pair of really stupid looking "fly-buds" that I had lying around from ages ago - they were actually pretty shockingly good.
The worst headphone I've ever heard was the Beats Solo. I listened for about eight seconds and I was like "WTF?" How can anybody like a sound that is so smothered in warmth like that? Good god.
They had really comfy pads though, and isolated pretty well for an on-ear.post #492 of 15131/27/13 at 9:23ampost #493 of 15131/27/13 at 9:45ampost #494 of 15131/27/13 at 10:08ampost #495 of 15131/27/13 at 10:23amQuote:Originally Posted by J Bones
How can a pair of headphones be made for uner $6 lol? I just purchased a $10 pair of Behringer HPM1000's in addition to a new TT stylus and cleaning brush to make me eligible for free shipping costs. So, while they actually were a bit better than I thought they would be, I believe I was still ripped off at $10.
Not only are they being made for under $6 but both the retailer and wholesaler are making money off these.
This thread is locked
- WORST headphone you ever heard?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-7520 1 minute ago
- › Help can't stop buying gear.... 2 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Gun-Fi 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 3 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7? 4 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 6 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › Shure SE215 by SawItComing
- › Indonesia gold mine for social networking
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3