Recent Images In This Thread
- brand1964 Earstagged by System, 9/16/11
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSonytagged by Afterlife07, 5/15/13
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandZalmantagged by System, 9/16/11
- productZalman ZM-RS6F 5.1 surround sound headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70? Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Affordable Sony studio headphones Last post on 1/31/11 at 6:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help a Noob Find a Good Set of Headphones Last post on 11/18/10 at 6:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Phones $50< Last post on 6/1/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for good over the ear headphones Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
help!! I'm fallling!!!!!!!(photoshop lvl expert) For any Sony DAPs, the letter goes for a kind/category of DAP. The first numbers for the model and the last number is always for the onboard...
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
WORST headphone you ever heard? - Page 87
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1292 of 15133/19/14 at 6:25pmpost #1293 of 15133/19/14 at 6:37pmQuote:XDOriginally Posted by zunehdrocks
http://www.gizmag.com/sol-republic-cat-headphones/23591/post #1294 of 15133/25/14 at 11:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by DisCHORDDubstep
... Monster has actually gotten better after the split from beats. THEY ACTUALLY SOUBD GOOD! XD. Lol. No seriously, try a pair of the Monster N-Tunes... It must be the newest version. The first version of them was a thumping mess. They cleaned up the bass on the new N-Tunes.
Actually both Beats and Monster audio started to sound good after splitting up. The new Beats Solo HD lineup sounds quite decent if not for the overpriced tags.post #1295 of 15133/26/14 at 12:15amWell I don't think these are I buds. The worst I have heard were the buds that came with the first couple of generations of regular iPods. Before they even made the touch.
Also. I had some desperation Panasonic $10 blue buds that I used once and decided it would be better just not to listen to music if it sounded like that.post #1296 of 15133/26/14 at 12:28ampost #1297 of 15133/26/14 at 10:37ampost #1298 of 15133/26/14 at 11:04am
Sennheisers. For some odd reason, for the times I've auditioned the HD600, HD650 & HD800 on various setups - I've never been able to like them much. They were either too dark or way too bright. I'm still hoping to 'see' what all the fuss is about with HD800s and well paired amps but until then - Senns are the worst for me.post #1299 of 15133/26/14 at 11:10amQuote:Originally Posted by exsomnis
Sennheisers. For some odd reason, for the times I've auditioned the HD600, HD650 & HD800 on various setups - I've never been able to like them much. They were either too dark or way too bright. I'm still hoping to 'see' what all the fuss is about with HD800s and well paired amps but until then - Senns are the worst for me.
I've failed to see what the fuss is about on Sennheisers myself and I've heard a bunch of Senns on numerous systems. My problem isn't that they are too dark or bright, but rather that they are boring to listen to. They just aren't my cup of tea so to speak.post #1300 of 15133/26/14 at 1:56pmQuote:
probably similar to being driven straight out of the headphone-socket on an ipod classic.
I can tell you this sounds like poo.
Much smaller soundstage, weak dead sounding mids, almost no bass.
Treble is less detailed and has no energy anywhere in the sound spectrum.post #1301 of 15133/29/14 at 9:06ampost #1302 of 15133/29/14 at 9:07ampost #1303 of 15133/29/14 at 1:17pmpost #1304 of 15133/29/14 at 8:25pmQuote:
Nope, not kidding. The original HD424 was indeed 2000 ohms. They don't need as much power than you think, although my Apex Glacier really struggled to power them.post #1305 of 15133/30/14 at 7:40pm
This thread is locked
- WORST headphone you ever heard?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 15 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 25 seconds ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 34 seconds ago
- › The iQube V5 is coming!!!! 34 seconds ago
- › Soundcard/DAC + headphones for PC gaming and movies 52 seconds ago
- › What is a Headphonus Supremus? 1 minute ago
- › Metal / rock earbuds? 1 minute ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Portable amp and or Player 2 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)