- 2,489 Posts. Joined 2/2014
- Location: U.S.A. Minnesota
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brand1964 Earstagged by System, 9/16/11
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSonytagged by Afterlife07, 5/15/13
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandZalmantagged by System, 9/16/11
- productZalman ZM-RS6F 5.1 surround sound headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70? Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Affordable Sony studio headphones Last post on 1/31/11 at 6:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help a Noob Find a Good Set of Headphones Last post on 11/18/10 at 6:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Phones $50< Last post on 6/1/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for good over the ear headphones Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The E5 is so close to being a giant killer but it has a few major flaws in my opinion. This is a technically oriented review. I like neutral sound signatures and bit perfect playback. I don't...
"Massdrop Blue Box - NuForce HEM IEMs" special drop pricing = $169.99*; Actual MSRP = $399.00 (I joined the drop on Massdrop and received the HEM6; LINK. You can find these and the other...
Hi All, I was given the chance to review the new Shozy Zero Rosewood earphones in exchange for just a small fee to cover the shipping. I received, as I'm sure some other reviewers did, an...
-- I give you Lend Me UR Ears house brand Alpha & Delta D2 Sports Earphone: **A few Disclaimers to get out of the way here**: #1 – I was approached by Lend Me UR Ears to review the...
I really like the t-90; I have had them for about two months and really enjoy the brightness. I also have the T70p and the t-5p second gen. I like the t70p better than anything so far. The t 90...
WORST headphone you ever heard? - Page 81post #1201 of 15133/8/14 at 11:12amLol. Sounds like they were ear vibrators... Want to know what's fun to do with cheapo buds? Hooking them up to an amp, putting them on a table, and watching them bounce, and then get their speakers blown out... I call it an honorable end.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1202 of 15133/8/14 at 11:18amQuote:
What's even better is making them catch on fire due to too much powerpost #1203 of 15133/8/14 at 11:35ampost #1204 of 15133/8/14 at 12:15pmpost #1205 of 15133/8/14 at 2:26pmQuote:
Better end than they deserve! I wonder if I could do that with my E7. Probably not, but that's what daydreams are for...Quote:
I definitely don't have the power for that (Is it even possible???). But with a little lighter fluid, I'm sure that something could be arranged. They have a fabric cord, which would make burning pretty fun.post #1206 of 15133/8/14 at 3:05pmQuote:
Watch Photonicinduction. Jaw-dropping 'electrical' engineering turned up to 11.post #1207 of 15133/8/14 at 3:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by BucketInABucket
Watch Photonicinduction. Jaw-dropping 'electrical' engineering turned up to 11.
I watched the record player one. Highly enjoyable! Aussie50 (https://www.youtube.com/user/Aussie50) (No idea how do do linking, apologies) is somewhat similar. Lots of technical car stuff but he's got some really fun washing machine destruction vids.post #1208 of 15133/9/14 at 9:35pmWell, what's the max input power on the crapbuds you bought boogie? You probably would be able to blow out the speakers, seeing as how cheap ear buds usually have a very low max input of 50mW-150mW.post #1209 of 15133/10/14 at 12:46amQuote:
Any speaker amp will be enough. Plug in, press play and watch the havoc!post #1210 of 15133/10/14 at 3:48ampost #1211 of 15133/10/14 at 4:33ampost #1212 of 15133/10/14 at 5:23amAbout 20 years ago I did, Radio Shack was selling this cool Koss 3 pack that came with buds, small supraaural and full size circumaurals. Don't remember what they sounded like as I was only 16.post #1213 of 15133/10/14 at 5:32ampost #1214 of 15133/10/14 at 5:33ampost #1215 of 15133/10/14 at 7:05amI was looking at the circumaural koss headphones at menards. They were 20$ with 40mm drivers, and I was skeptical... I instantly flipped the package over to look at max input power and frequency range. 50Hz-18,000Hz and the max input was 100 mW... Yeah. No thank you. They looked crappy too.
This thread is locked
- WORST headphone you ever heard?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Lets Talk Metal 6 seconds ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 7 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 7 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 8 minutes ago
- › What's the best amp for HD800 9 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 11 minutes ago
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by vapman
- › NuForce HEM6 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Triple... by Hi-Fi EDU
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by jant71
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by BloodyPenguin
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by glennkresge
- › Unique Melody Miracle V2 Universal six driver in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by MMansell
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by stweb
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by ryanjsoo
- › Rhapsodio Galaxy by taz23
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse