- 2,414 Posts. Joined 2/2014
- Location: U.S.A. Minnesota
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brand1964 Earstagged by System, 9/16/11
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSonytagged by Afterlife07, 5/15/13
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandZalmantagged by System, 9/16/11
- productZalman ZM-RS6F 5.1 surround sound headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70? Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Affordable Sony studio headphones Last post on 1/31/11 at 6:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help a Noob Find a Good Set of Headphones Last post on 11/18/10 at 6:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Phones $50< Last post on 6/1/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for good over the ear headphones Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
They re absoultely amazing I srsly reccomend you buy them listening to songs with them are like hearing the artists in real life its honestly amazing!
As my wife will tell you, at just about every major audio show I attend I buy something (shocker right?). There’s something cool about looking at my pieces of gear and thinking about the show...
So i bought the DT 880 250 Ohm Pro model. I also have KEf m200 in ears, a pair of AKG k450. I owned Audio Technica m30, Sennheiser Momentum on ear and Beyerdynamic dt 770 80 Ohm. The difference is...
Introduction Over the past year, Audiofly released their "Performance" range of IEMs, designed by musicians as stage monitors. A while back I had a chance to sample the top of the range AF180 and...
My wife returned from two weeks in Japan today. While I was glad to see her after time apart, and excited to have her back, a part of me was more excited about what she had brought with her: my...
WORST headphone you ever heard? - Page 81post #1201 of 15133/8/14 at 11:12amLol. Sounds like they were ear vibrators... Want to know what's fun to do with cheapo buds? Hooking them up to an amp, putting them on a table, and watching them bounce, and then get their speakers blown out... I call it an honorable end.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1202 of 15133/8/14 at 11:18amQuote:
What's even better is making them catch on fire due to too much powerpost #1203 of 15133/8/14 at 11:35ampost #1204 of 15133/8/14 at 12:15pmpost #1205 of 15133/8/14 at 2:26pmQuote:
Better end than they deserve! I wonder if I could do that with my E7. Probably not, but that's what daydreams are for...Quote:
I definitely don't have the power for that (Is it even possible???). But with a little lighter fluid, I'm sure that something could be arranged. They have a fabric cord, which would make burning pretty fun.post #1206 of 15133/8/14 at 3:05pmQuote:
Watch Photonicinduction. Jaw-dropping 'electrical' engineering turned up to 11.post #1207 of 15133/8/14 at 3:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by BucketInABucket
Watch Photonicinduction. Jaw-dropping 'electrical' engineering turned up to 11.
I watched the record player one. Highly enjoyable! Aussie50 (https://www.youtube.com/user/Aussie50) (No idea how do do linking, apologies) is somewhat similar. Lots of technical car stuff but he's got some really fun washing machine destruction vids.post #1208 of 15133/9/14 at 9:35pmWell, what's the max input power on the crapbuds you bought boogie? You probably would be able to blow out the speakers, seeing as how cheap ear buds usually have a very low max input of 50mW-150mW.post #1209 of 15133/10/14 at 12:46amQuote:
Any speaker amp will be enough. Plug in, press play and watch the havoc!post #1210 of 15133/10/14 at 3:48ampost #1211 of 15133/10/14 at 4:33ampost #1212 of 15133/10/14 at 5:23amAbout 20 years ago I did, Radio Shack was selling this cool Koss 3 pack that came with buds, small supraaural and full size circumaurals. Don't remember what they sounded like as I was only 16.post #1213 of 15133/10/14 at 5:32ampost #1214 of 15133/10/14 at 5:33ampost #1215 of 15133/10/14 at 7:05amI was looking at the circumaural koss headphones at menards. They were 20$ with 40mm drivers, and I was skeptical... I instantly flipped the package over to look at max input power and frequency range. 50Hz-18,000Hz and the max input was 100 mW... Yeah. No thank you. They looked crappy too.
This thread is locked
- WORST headphone you ever heard?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › iBasso DX50 MODS 9 seconds ago
- › Good generic mods for headphones? 21 seconds ago
- › Altmann Tera-Player Rare Legacy Standard Edition 39 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 56 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 2 minutes ago
- › BlueTooth Sports In-Ears Recommendations 2 minutes ago
- › DSD, PCM and other myths explained.... 2 minutes ago
- › Aequus new Fostex T50RP 3d printed / wodden faceplate customizable... 2 minutes ago
- › NAD D1050 DAC and headphone amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2